Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev > Mods & Themes
Old 20th August 2013, 22:25

United Kingdom
Default Current industry standards
html and css is required to be written to current industry standards..ie..no tables..just a css file and various div classes or id's.

and for the most part xhtml and css3 work extremely well if you use the correct doc type.

The attributes used in tables.ie "width" "height" " border="0" will generally not validate, and if your doing your job right..you try at all times to validate out at zero errors and warnings.

But, it has been my unfortunate task on more than one occasion to re-code sites, doing away with tables and instituting Divs....very boring, pays the bills though...could you imagine the work involved in re-coding the source code for TBDev, so I would imagine that the 'tables' etc etc are here to stay...right or wrong.

Last edited by acoder; 20th August 2013 at 22:36.
Old 29th April 2014, 22:40
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down back doors
One thing that sticks out on all then So called Codes Is back doors And a very lot of doors from what i can see

Tags
simple , theme