Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 30th July 2009, 02:02

P2P
Default Help No one is connectable in tsse541
Hi
I am using tsse541.modified.by.mmisu120000.rar No users are connectable. I have attempted to remedy this by checking if ports are open and they show as open when I check via utorrrent 1.8.3 but not connectable on the tracker. tracker is in testing stage Ion cube is loaded and working. Files are uploadable, but can not connect to redownload, since listed as private. No seeds on torrents in utorrent, only peers. Have tried to find a solution through the forum and have found nothing. Am getting errors saying:

Code:
WARNING: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to My ip here:port (Connection timed out)
Had someone else try and they encountered the same problems and same error in tracker. This following error shows immediately after the above error is recorded:

Code:
WARNING: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Not sure if this is related but upon uploading a file (as its set to private) I redownload and u torrent auto opens but shows 0% and stays at 0% with no seeds. I have three users registered on the site and all three are showing as not connectable
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Sincerely, Play
Old 30th July 2009, 04:17

judging the error you are getting
your hosting provider isn't allowing outside connections to the server as some hosts don't allow scripts to execute outside its server to protect it
The Following User Says Thank You to klonoa2 For This Useful Post:
play (30th July 2009)
Old 30th July 2009, 05:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by play View Post
Hi
I am using tsse541.modified.by.mmisu120000.rar No users are connectable. I have attempted to remedy this by checking if ports are open and they show as open when I check via utorrrent 1.8.3 but not connectable on the tracker. tracker is in testing stage Ion cube is loaded and working. Files are uploadable, but can not connect to redownload, since listed as private. No seeds on torrents in utorrent, only peers. Have tried to find a solution through the forum and have found nothing. Am getting errors saying:

WARNING: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to My ip here:port (Connection timed out)

Had someone else try and they encountered the same problems and same error in tracker. This following error shows immediately after the above error is recorded:

WARNING: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource

Not sure if this is related but upon uploading a file (as its set to private) I redownload and u torrent auto opens but shows 0% and stays at 0% with no seeds. I have three users registered on the site and all three are showing as not connectable
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
Sincerely, Play
i have similar issue with older host and it was pissing me off so dumped them!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ashur For This Useful Post:
play (30th July 2009)
Old 30th July 2009, 07:00

P2P
Default Thanks for your input
Thanks for your input I am testing the tracker on a server that I already had it is a .com site the company is HostMonster, as I said it was being used only to test the script and to get the theme all setup as well as to familiarize myself with the tracker. I can't imagine HostMonster blocking the scripts from running not as big as they are could there be something I am missing somehwere?

Bump: They do not allow torrent trackers due to shared hosting and server load "supposedly". I will ge checking into that host you posted ashur ty for that . Do you find that the small amount of storgae and transfer is sufficient? I know alot of people online I actually host chat rooms and so on and with the network of people I know I think a site I create may go pretty big in the long run. guess time will tell LOL
Old 1st August 2009, 12:56

P2P
Default connectable?
Are u using a firewall ? if so make sure you allow ports from 10000 to 65336

and then restart your server, i had this issue when i moved servers and forgot to reboot server and i could not get anyone connectable till i did lol

Just thought i would add this just in case.

Action
Old 7th August 2009, 17:13

P2P
Default Update to Problems
Ok yes I was using windows firewall, I tried turning it off completely and still no joy.
NOW on another note I have also tried this setup on my own pc using xampp and windows Xp and stilll no joy no one is able to dl the files that are uploaded not even the uploader.

Tags
connectable , tsse541