Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 27th February 2017, 01:43

P2P
Default Auto Uploader
Right guys. Still seeing a lot of topics about people wanting something to upload to their site's automagically.

Requirements for the install:
Either a clean debian server where I will install rtorrent with rutorrent (including the irssi script) and the autouploader
or you can have a server which is already setup with rtorrent / rutorrent. Im sure this will work with other setups but I have not tested.
I will also need access to edit your site files and DB I will explain why further down.

I have setup the bot mainly for movies as thats what I was using it for, but it will work with all type of torrents.
I have modified the bot to grab the mediainfo from the file and take 3 screenshots. This is where I will need to edit your site. takeupload.php to take these extra bits and details.php to show them. I will also need to add a couple of fields into the DB but I can supply the SQL code which you can run if you prefer
I have also made it move any torrent which is not contained in a directory into one and then upload as previously it would not upload these.
I have also made it look for .rar files inside the torrent if it finds them it creates a new directory and un-rars the torrent into that one and uploads it. Great for those sites who dont want rar'ed files.

These last two modifications do mean you have two copies of the same torrent on your server which does use more space. But they are the only time. Everything else just seeds from the original files. You can have the same torrent seeding to your site and the site which you got it from.

Rtorrent can be setup to automagically stop a torrent seeding from the original site at a set ratio. You can have it remove it too at this point, although I personally just do that myself every so often, but you MUST leave the data in place

I have only tested with U232 but should be able to make it work with just about any tracker

Price £85
The Following User Says Thank You to stoner For This Useful Post:
lafouine022 (2nd March 2017)

Tags
auto , uploader