read my post thead about it a few up you need to put it on thou ssh
Old 9th July 2011, 16:40

P2P
Default re
ok I have no server rofl
Old 13th July 2011, 17:40

P2P
Default xampp
is there anyone that know how to install memcache extension on xampp 1.6.8 centos5 ?
Old 13th July 2011, 18:25
Banned

P2P
Smile
now is this fix in it or not as i get a white index after install ?
PHP Code:
$lang
Added to two dict functions on takeupload.php, fix only applys to U-232 Standard and V1 Memcached.

Last edited by wMan; 21st July 2011 at 16:44.
Old 21st July 2011, 11:24
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
What is with you and huge incoherent posts i cant make sense of - man thats a story you posted, simple read and follow the instructions and the code installs just fine if you follow what your instructed, your rambling on about

" And in the install folder there no install/config.sample.php install/announce.sample.php

set it in car`nt get in using password yes ive done 4 installs and i do not forget my db or password so whats up ?

or should it be

http://yoursite.com/install/extra/index.php "

No it shouldn't be - The scripts you say are in install/extra and you do nothing to them there are coded to work when used properly and no the index.php is not in the extra folder its within install so its loaded to allow an interface obviously, Linux and windows are different so what are you using and did you even bother yer arse reading the readme which gives instructions on what to edit per os, You see i know hundreds of people running this code and installing it so your post is a load of nonsense, smarten up and use your head or leave u-232 alone cos it aint no fly by night source code and it takes a little grey matter to work on it.

@danne drop the useless xammp and install from package or synaptic manager on your os the biggest problem people hit using cent os is wasting there times with xammp instead of setting up the webserver themselves using individual packages which is the correct way, xammp may be ok in test environment but its useless in production environment
Old 21st July 2011, 12:07

United Kingdom
Default xamp
joes source works very well indeed, if you cant/dont know how to memcache then dont,and use his other normal version
and a proper webserver is the only way the amount of people who run into tracker issues with xamp is amazing.
{i mean a shitty hosting account only costs a few$}

and if you cant follow the setup instructions or need help with a install let me know i will help out if i can,

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 23rd July 2011, 22:41

P2P
Default diffrent
whats the diffrent between v2 mods and the orginal mods version?
Old 26th July 2011, 00:07
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
V2 i changed the globals from $TBDEV to $INSTALLER09 because the code is nothing to do with Tbdev, not that i care because im the man that made probably 90 percent of the 09 source code mods available on Tbdev but thats history now, sure its the base code and i respect the fact but it will only cause grief and i had my own personal reasons, The V2 mods mainly have memcache utilized in them, Any V2 mod can be used in any version if your smart enough and know how to back track the memcache if any or change the globals over.
Old 26th July 2011, 00:09
Banned

P2P
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjoos View Post
V2 i changed the globals from $TBDEV to $INSTALLER09 because the code is nothing to do with Tbdev, sure its the base code and i respect the fact but it will only cause grief and i had my own personal reasons, The V2 mods mainly have memcache utilized in them, Any V2 mod can be used in any version if your smart enough and know how to back track the memcache if any or change the globals over.
YES thou ssh

what is it ? like this announce.php or yoursite/announce ?

as theres no
announce.php at all
And on install its asking for one
announce.php not there got site up but not on the upload coss of the announce

Last edited by xDev; 26th July 2011 at 22:37.
Old 26th July 2011, 23:15
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Your another one that cant follow simple instructions, There is no announce.php or config.php included because there called announce.sample.php and config.sample.php, the install script creates them and places them into correct locations, so if you cant follow those install instructions dont bother with the code.

Your english is absolutely terrible and i aint guessing what you tried to say there, if you want any help from me then get your act together and speak in coherent english.
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232