Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 5th February 2009, 23:35

Default how do I change theme in torrentstrike
How do I change the theme in torrentstrike, and how do I add menus, etc, admin things?
regards
Old 6th February 2009, 00:19

P2P
Hy.. to change the theme for you ..go to Profile ,,scrool down to Stylesheet end select other theme end click submit change.. to add a theme for your tracker download this, http://bvlist.com/attachments/tracke...theme_pack.rar
you will see 4 folders ...upload them where is torrentstrike .. then go to your phpmyadmin to the database name for torrentstrike ... then SQL ..enter this INSERT INTO `stylesheets` VALUES (11, 'HL2', 'HL2', 'HL2'); go back to your tracker..then forum ,go to admin panel .in the left you will see ..Styles Admin ..select add ..you will see hl.. click install.. go back to your profile > Stylesheet ..select HL ... submit change ..that is it..
for admin things ..see this > http://bvlist.com/general-support/19....html#post8629
Old 6th February 2009, 14:47

i have changed the theme, but every time i logout the default theme comes back, that is the ICGstation theme, what did I do wrong?
and how do i change the phpbb2 theme, i have installed it, but i can't choose it from the scroll list?

Last edited by therealest; 6th February 2009 at 15:10.
Old 6th February 2009, 22:55

P2P
To change the default theme ..go to phpmyadmin > you_tracker_database > stylesheets ...end here you whill see id 1 ICGstation change the id to 4 or 5 ...then select your theme you like end change the id to 1 ... that is it
For phpbb2 theme .. go to forums > Profile > Board Style ..select a theme then Submit...
Note: when you go to profile in tracker ..at stylesheets ..end select a theme ..if that theme has a theme for phpbb end it is installeded from the admin panel ..the tracker & phpbb2 forum change to that theme

Tags
change , theme , torrentstrike