Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT > Mods & Themes
Closed Thread
Old 24th February 2011, 16:24

any designer knows that your work should be visible and function correct in all available browsers, i prefer firefox myself over all browsers but thats my preference and everyone has their own preferences in life so you cant just say

ANY BROWSER OTHER THAN FIREFOX IS A BAD BROWSER AND THEY SHOULDNT USE IT

is that what tracker owners are supposed to tell their members who complain.

im just pointing out theres issues in the template your using and informing anyone who may use the theme there are issues with it and may at some point get complaints from users.
Old 24th February 2011, 16:52

Default ....
Can you upload the blue theme here please
Old 24th February 2011, 16:55

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4CKS0R View Post
Can you upload the blue theme here please
i will upload it when i finish editing it like the other ones
Old 24th February 2011, 17:41

United Kingdom
pretty certain you claimed in shoutbox. enjoy the themes i made for you guys.. also stole my staff icon images which I made for myself (not that im bothered as its nice to see some of my work being shared). you cant code for shit so dont post and say there yours when actually none of the work is. bring on the banter

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 24th February 2011, 17:47

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
pretty certain you claimed in shoutbox. enjoy the themes i made for you guys.. also stole my staff icon images which I made for myself (not that im bothered as its nice to see some of my work being shared). you cant code for shit so dont post and say there yours when actually none of the work is. bring on the banter
lol how would you know if i can code or not ---- and what i ment was enjoy the themes i edited and made for you guys --- and when you edit somthing that was better than the original version then i know you would take some credit for what you did am i right or wrong daffy ---- as you know me and you have had our times back and forth and the asshole in you is coming out once again
Old 24th February 2011, 17:51

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoLWoX View Post
lol how would you know if i can code or not ---- and what i ment was enjoy the themes i edited and made for you guys --- and when you edit somthing that was better than the original version then i know you would take some credit for what you did am i right or wrong daffy ---- as you know me and you have had our times back and forth and the asshole in you is coming out once again
WoW, no need for the name calling. did i call you? nope. i said you cant code for shit. slightly editing work dosnt mean its yours or you can take credit. re working the whole code to make it better than yes you deserve credit along with the original coder. we had our bad times cause you where a prick and didnt take 1 bit of notice of what I was asking (on my site)then making new accounts left right and center, i thought we put that behind us.. so call me an asshole, iv been and am called ALOT worse ;)

FIREFOX RULES!
what else ye wanna call me......

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 24th February 2011, 21:33

P2P
well said daffy i could not have said it better
Closed Thread

Tags
22 , gokung , xbtit