Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Strike
Old 15th January 2011, 23:45

Mexico
Question How to edit Sysop User name??
hello everyone, i just set up a new torrentstrike fully moded v.01 in dedicated host, and i was trying to register a Dünkl3rKöm3t sysop, but found some errors trying to add the "ü and ö" to the valid strings of characters, i already try to edit the takesingp.php and add the new characters to the string but no lucky with that i got the "invalid User name Error".

So i want to edit the user name of my sysop account from Dunkl3rkom3t to Dünkl3rKöm3t, and need some way to allow those new characters for the new users, or add other, thx in advance and i hope someone can help me.

www.dunkl3rkom3t.net is the new site
Old 16th January 2011, 00:43

P2P
Hi, very easy, go to your database , aka in phpmyadmin.. then the database name for your tracker.. then users end your find the name , click to edit / modifi . end at usename delete that name end right the corect name finaly click GO .. good luck

End about special characters you need the dabase to be set from UTF8 to your UTF or what ever that your charters is. end also in stdhead your need also to set the iso / the charset // ex: charset=TIS-602
Attached Thumbnails
goclick.JPG  

Last edited by Timisoreanul; 16th January 2011 at 01:20. Reason: adding text character
Old 16th January 2011, 03:20

Mexico
Default can't login now
:sorry: thx for the reply, i already edit the user name in the database, and php table, set the username field to utf8 and now the name is correct, but when i try to login i get the ussername or password incorrect, so i can't login, i can't find the charset value in stdhead.php, what can i do now? i was trying to edit the takesingup.php and add the new char.

thx again and sorry for my nooob question.:nosepick:

Tags
edit , sysop , user