Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Closed Thread
Old 3rd April 2008, 21:54

Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
hello i love thise code just a few Q's -
Q1 are how can i change the content when users first come to the page and they see the red stop sign where can i want to edit that area
Q2 - how can i make it so anyone can upload not just uploaders.
Q3 is is there any old code to use an 'internal' forum.
thanks for your time - chris.
Ok so i got the old forums implemented using the tbdev source forums.php and the topics/posts/forum sql's w00t... ( just fyi for others who want that feature back ) now i just need to work on the other things, any help on the above would be appreciated.
also subcategories would be a good idea if anyone wanted to attempt to work with this code
http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showtopic=891
Old 3rd April 2008, 23:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRoCk85
hello i love thise code just a few Q's -
Q1 are how can i change the content when users first come to the page and they see the red stop sign where can i want to edit that area
Go to Admin CP, open 'Blocks' and find block 'Login'. Edit this HTML block and you can remove this big STOP sign :)

Quote:
Q2 - how can i make it so anyone can upload not just uploaders.
You have to deal with every style separately. Go to the code, find:
your site/themes/ANDiTKO/stdhead.php (or- your site/themes/TBDev/stdhead.php ... or -your site/themes/ any style you install in future). In every style open file stdhead.php and find occurence of 'upload.php'. Just before it you will see condition:
Code:
if (get_user_class() >= UC_UPLOADER)
Presto!! Change 'UPLOADER' for class you want and you have it!

Q3 - I have done the same as you, because my users do not likes MyBB forum. It works pretty good. Now I'm trying to change block 'Forums' which shows last posts from forum. But i am not php coder, so it goes not good. Maybe some of masters could be so kind and fix it.
Old 3rd April 2008, 23:43

<3 .. EDIT it means heart, as in i love you .. lol thanks for the quick accurate answers
Old 3rd April 2008, 23:47

Quote:
<3
I do not now what that means, but I hope so you manage to folow my hints ;)

Edit: No problem. Always to serve....;) I use this code almost for year and know some things. The blocks are very nice, but construction of code is totally different as in ordinary TbDev issues. So - there are difficulties in modes implementation. Anyway, this tracker has almost everything wjhat is needed to good work. Almost...but anonymity of uploaders. Maybe some day.... :smile:
Old 4th April 2008, 00:18

do you know how to make it so new torrents dont keep getting posted in the shoutbox,? thanks

also kind of a big problem lol ... when users are registering ( this is with fresh code / sql )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecrusa/public_html/themes/ANDiTKO/stdhead.php:4) in /home/thecrusa/public_html/include/functions.php on line 577
and it repeats 4 more times. try regging for yourself at thecrusade.us let me know how i can fix this please :)
Old 4th April 2008, 07:11

Quote:
do you know how to make it so new torrents dont keep getting posted in the shoutbox,? thanks
In 'takeupload.php', on the very end of file, find code:
Code:
$text = "New Torrent: $BASEURL/details.php?id=$id";
$date=time();
mysql_query("INSERT INTO shoutbox (id, userid, username, date, text) VALUES ('id'," . sqlesc('0') . ", " . sqlesc('System') . ", $date, " . sqlesc($text) . ")");
and remove or better comment out this three lines. That's it. Some days ago I have done it in reverse - in YSE RC6 there is not showing new torrents in shoutbox :) Now I have it.

Edit: One more thing - originally info about new torrents in shoutbox is a little ....annoying with only torrent ID as information. On my site info shows name of the uploaded torrent, but to show name cost me live link to torrent. It is only text, not link. But for me it is ok.

Quote:
also kind of a big problem lol ... when users are registering ( this is with fresh code / sql )

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thecrusa/public_html/themes/ANDiTKO/stdhead.php:4) in /home/thecrusa/public_html/include/functions.php on line 577
and it repeats 4 more times. try regging for yourself at thecrusade.us let me know how i can fix this please :)
I registered without any problems. DId not see this warning. But i was accused of attack :). Anyway regfistration was successful.
Old 4th April 2008, 07:30

thx for the help with the shoutbox spam, i just wish i knew why more than half the users were getting this error while regging on my site ( see my prev post ) .. at least you didnt have any probs regging. thanks alot for registering on my site and helping me out today trurl3, i really appreciate it. its nice to see someone that cares :). if you notice anything on my site that is incorrect or that you think needs improvement please pm me here or at rapidgrab. agan thx for the help today, honestly ive been working with torrent scripts for a few weeks on different sites and no one has bothered to help at all . hehe anwyays again ty
also i noticed on your site its invite only, i was hoping you could pm me here or on rapidgrab an invite code... if that was ok with you i just want to check out your sites layout :)
Old 4th April 2008, 10:09

No problem, i will send you invitation code by PM . Although it is polish site and there is not multilanguage, I hope you will not have any problems, because this is the same code as yours site code :).(almost). Torrents are mostly original with polish language subs (for movies). Anyway you can go to site forum and ask for invitation. There is one topic allowed to unregistered only for asking of invitation. In this manner we have some control about who want to register on our site. There is still MyBB forum on site, but I'm thinking of changing it to inbuild form. I've tested it on my Test site and now only have to ask my users if they want to change.
Old 4th April 2008, 13:58

Australia
Latest addition which will be released with the next release which will include

settings.php
install.php
anonymous

few more bug fixes

so a major update coming along!!

BIG CODE CHANGES!!!

[flash=,:363v6id9]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5218/anonymouszy9.jpg[/flash:363v6id9]
Old 4th April 2008, 14:07

Hip, hip, hurray!! That's it! I am waiting for this so long!

By the way, is somebody know where are stored HTML blocks? In RC6 there is block Admin CP, this is HTML file block and it isn't placed in /blocks. So where it is?
Another thing - during block editing in manager you can choose position of the block. Among others there are two positions: upper banner and lower banner. Anybody nows what that means?
Closed Thread

Tags
pre7 , rc0 , rc1 , scatari , v20 , yuna