Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Closed Thread
Old 15th March 2008, 22:45

Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDiTKO
Maybe..... if someone wants to help me then the source will be released soon.(Really Soon!)
I think so it is the best solution for all this mess. Let's stick together and do this work as fast as possible. Many people can't wait for new release.

From my side, I can only offer translation to polish .
Old 16th March 2008, 10:54

Australia
Finishing traslating this project i thought would be greatly appreciated but i guess ive found a few enemys by not adding praise to who should have praise, like i said in my few posts i said this was not going to get released publically and as EVERYONE does they remove the credits yes yes everyone does it dont say u dont because u all do, any releases from this point will be private and if u wish to contact me about any think please dont as they say this isnt my release so i wont be offering bugfix's, translating fix's (nothing) and trurl3 yes taht is my source u found somewhere else as it has the "STOP" page which i created as a mod.

and for you ANDiTKO your site looks great but i still see alot of russian so dont say u have translated all of the front end page its bullshit end lovely database error too, i know you translated them 15 files and thats great work but look at all the work i did and u will see theres alot of files i had to translate too

STILL RUSSIAN: http://anditko.1vn.biz/

Signing off for the last time

BoLaMN

EDIT: Oh just one more question for ANDiTKO

wheres the joomla credits on your website???

Copyright
Old 17th March 2008, 02:40

You can send me too the password on archive. I wish to help too with translation on Russian!
Old 17th March 2008, 04:51

Nice and Look good. :)
Old 17th March 2008, 07:55

Greece
First of all im not your enemy as you sad before.
I dont want credits for translating YSE.I've got really pissed off when i saw you uploaded a rar file with the following comment.Im not doing it for the credits!I just dont anyone else to take credit for my work.
Quote:
Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0. Translated To English By BoLaMN
Second i never use stock designs.I have made some changes on this tempate.Once you buy a template from joomlart you can remove the credits if you are in template club.So i've removed them
The joomla credits are still in meta tag of the site.Press right click,view site info and you will see
Generator :"Joomla Open Source matters ...."

If you go tho some of my other sites you will see the joomla credits in footer.
http://psp.anditko.com/en (i have in footer,based on ja_purity witch is a free template from joomlart and you cannot remove the credits.
http://offspring.anditko.com/ (This one is all my design,Search the net as long as you want but you cannot find this theme anywhere.)

And f**k!We are getting off topic here.
I request from admin to remove YSE from this site.Yuna told me.If you dont beleve i can aski him in public in his forum.

And just let me give you some information.I will never make a public torrent tracker.I spend of my free time to help developing YSE coz this source is cool and i liked it.But if i work on it and someone else takes my credits,well NO thanks.I offered you if you want to work together.If not, people must wait longer. ;-)
Old 17th March 2008, 08:17
xxx

P2P
Quote:
I dont want credits for translating YSE
I wrote in the first post that you have done the translation for 17 files!
I didn`t have to do that I just wanted to do it

Quote:
I request from admin to remove YSE from this site.Yuna told me.If you dont beleve i can aski him in public in his forum.
Yuna doesn`t want his source here, neither the MPAA, and the movie production houses want a movie on a tracker or ubisoft doesn`t want its games cracked and released on the internet but it doesn`t always happen what you want in this life

So, the source will remain here, for download for free and if yuna wants to do a good thing he should work and finish this source and release it for every one in need to enjoy it!

I really don`t care what Yuna wants ! :P

Quote:
And just let me give you some information.I will never make a public torrent tracker.I spend of my free time to help developing YSE coz this source is cool and i liked it.But if i work on it and someone else takes my credits,well NO thanks.I offered you if you want to work together.If not, people must wait longer. ;-)
You can find people to help you with the source, you just have to search them better...
Old 17th March 2008, 09:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanza
Nice and Look good. :)
I perfectly see all, that there only bosh!!! :blink:
Old 18th March 2008, 00:43

Quote:
When I am helping people to do some work, all what I am looking for is to do it right and good, not arguing who had done bigger part and if my name is properly highlited. Whole this shouting about credits becomes just a little disgusting. If I were author of the code, I could be really upset about credits. But that....
Actually I translated whole RC6 to polish and all original credits are not changed in one piece. I'm going to do the same on RC7. And if somebody do this first, I will be even gratefull so I will have less work, and some people will have code translated faster. Maybe I'm strange, but that is as I think.

No offence ANDiTKO, I highly appreciate your work, but it is higly possible so another person COULD do the same work independently. Lets join our efforts and work together.
Old 18th March 2008, 15:58

Greece
Post Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
How many times i need say:
Quote:
I dont want credits for translating YSE
trurl3,how would you feel if BolaMN get your RC6 Polish version, rename it to
"YSE RC6 Translated to Polish By BolaMN" and start uploading your work to other forums and setealing your credit.Huh? Now do you understand where the F$#K is my problem?

Fynnon,Why you dont give me the rar pass as i asked to you?And thanx for your support.

BoLaMN your translation work (if there is any) will be totally ignored.The aim in Pre 7 is to make it multilaguage supported.In that way every single russian word will be replaced by variables depending the users's language.
Old 18th March 2008, 23:47
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Fynnon,Why you dont give me the rar pass as i asked to you?And thanx for your support.
Password sent !

:unknown: I don`t remeber you asked for the password but I get so many private messages...
maybe I forgot
Closed Thread

Tags
pre7 , rc0 , rc1 , scatari , v20 , yuna