Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Closed Thread
Old 13th March 2008, 17:29

Greece
Default Re: Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0
Before you read this i want you to know that i don't want to start a fight.
I want to ask some questions witch i want to get answered by BoLaMN

1) Sooo BoLaMN, are you sure that you have translated all these files [spoil:ddd85mm7]lang_admin.php
lang_bans.php
lang_category.php
lang_delacct.php
lang_getrss.php
lang_login.php
lang_main.php
lang_makepoll.php
lang_message.php
lang_staff.php
lang_staffmess.php
lang_unco.php
lang_uploaders.php
lang_userdetails.php
lang_takesignup.php
lang_warned.php
+Others[/spoil:ddd85mm7]
2) Can you remember where did you got from the Pre Released version of Yuna's TBDev?

3) Why you removed the Yuna and TBDev Credit?

Let me answer !

1) YSE Pre 7 Is not translated by BoLaMN. Its translated by ME

2) You've got the Pre 7 from anditko.com because i was the onlyone that has it except Yuna witch dont allow me anymore to distribute this release. So its no longer there until we fix the code and make a fully working version witch will be free for all

3) You know that removing other peoples credit its stupid. Thank you for leting the anditko.com credit for the design but Yuna and TBDev are missing.And i dont like this man.

Sorry if my post looks offensive but i really got pissed off when i saw the comment that you left in the rar file:
Quote:
Yuna Scatari v2.0 PRE7 RC0. Translated To English By BoLaMN
I have wasted weeks of work for getting this source translated from Russian, coz i dont know Russian and i used http://babelfish.altavista.com to figure what the russian words means. And you want to take credit for the translation :roll: If you want to help for YSE its ok. Let me know and you are in, but Ripping the free source and naming it as you like its not good.
Send me a PM when you read this. I want to tell you somethig.

Peace
Old 15th March 2008, 10:55

Australia
Hey dude,

if you download the release we were pre released about 30% of these files are translated to english i spent the and went through alot of php files translating russain to english so i believe the most of files were translated by me

and about the credit to yuna i forgot to add it back before i rereleased it back onto the site my fault on that but meh fully english who can complain

BoLaMN
Old 15th March 2008, 11:06

In my opinion, you both could be right in some way. Who nows in which stage of translation BoLaMn get it? If it was on early stage, then big part of translation was done independently by you two.
But I can say myself, because I now it, so ANDiTKO was in translating bussines from very beginning, and he "do not forgot to put Yuna and TBDev Credit to code". Shame on you BoLaMn.
Old 15th March 2008, 11:08

Australia
download the original copy in this thread and see what stage i got it at, check all the files i had to sift through around 170 files to translate russian tell me if that isnt a big job or not??
Old 15th March 2008, 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLaMN
download the original copy in this thread and see what stage i got it at, check all the files i had to sift through around 170 files to translate russian tell me if that isnt a big job or not??
Yes, it could be great, but you forgot to post password for your .zip file. I was asking you by PM, but you don't answer me.
Old 15th March 2008, 11:14

Australia
have sent you the password download both rars and compare the translation i got the translation when it was around 30% english!!! still alot of files!!!
Old 15th March 2008, 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLaMN
have sent you the password download both rars and compare the translation i got the translation when it was around 30% english!!! still alot of files!!!
In my opinion this explain everything. 30% is not so much for all phrases to translate. Specially when there is not enaugh to translate 'language packs'. I now it, because I have translate all RC6 from russian to polish myself.
If you get code 30% translated, the rest is pretty big job to do. With 70% independent work each of you can say so has his own share in project :). Translation of phrases from tracker code left no place for individuality, so both translations could look as the same. Only this Yuna credits - this not look good. But I hope, you fix it immediately.
Anyway, didn't you think about joining to Yuna Scatari team for translation and developing of this code? I think this code is worth it to be worked out good.
@ANDiTKO - I understand your position, byt this is as I see it. I think each of you, besides Yuna credits, can put your own mark as transaltor. So every user can see,. who translated code he use.
I use now RC6 and i am oserving with great interest how goes works on RC7. You now, so prerealease code is not allowed by Yuna to spread. So I was very surprised to find it in net. Taking in accout all what was said, I think you you mustn't be angry. Tis BoLaMn work looks like in great part independent job.
Old 15th March 2008, 12:06

Australia
the source of yuna pre7 translated to english i was never going to release till i saw alot of people wanted this source in english and were sick of waiting i first started on pre6 which i completed about 70% english and then stumbled across pre7 in my paths ;) so i started again to translate pre7 from russian to english

i do not descriminate against ANDiTKO his work was great on what he had achieved i just felt it was not going to get finished so i finished the translation to english

i hope you all like this source and i guess next one i do i will keep it a private source between me and my few folks and not release it to public, i am sorry if i offended anyone with what i have achieved but i believe this is a great step towards yuna english

Peace BoLaMN
Old 15th March 2008, 12:20

I am one of them who was 'sick of waiting' for RC7, I must confess :). So finding a copy of RC7 and in english was for me great thing. But this delay is not without the reason. As I am a member of Yuna Scatari forum, I now that works on RC7 code are still not over, for that it is still Release Candidate, nor final. Translation was done in the meantime by ANDiTKO and test site is working goood. But when RC7 becomes final and when it will be released - who nows .So for me even RC this version is fairely welcome, specially when works pretty good (I have it installed on h--p://yuna.fresno188.webperoni.de/ if you like to look). This installed version is probabely translated by you, but I am not sure as I get it from another source and unpacked. Maybe you can detrmine if it yours translation or not. Now when I have password to zip file and when I will have some time . try to install this code too and compare myself.
Anyway, this code is very good, but I have one need in it - it will be good to have mod for anonymosity - if you want, you can hide who upload torrent. Actually I am trying to apply such mod from another tbdev code, but differeces in construction of code are to great for me. I am not PHP prpgrammer ;)
Old 15th March 2008, 15:25
xxx

P2P
1. The Yuna Scatari source was first posted in this forum by another user (a Romanian user), not by BoLaMN !
I had some database problems so his name is lost but not forgotten :-)

2. I know Anditko from yuna`s site, I know he`s done some part of the translation but it was not completed and BoLaMN has translated some more.
In the next release of this source (soon) there will be credits fot yuna (the author) for Anditko (translator) and BoLaMN (translating)

Titles aren`t set yet but suggestions are accepted!

In the end it is important that we can work together and finish this source...the forum doesn`t work, we need to fix that !!! I don`t need people working for themselfs on this site, but people working together, for the community !!!

Closed Thread

Tags
pre7 , rc0 , rc1 , scatari , v20 , yuna