Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 30th July 2009, 22:43

P2P
Exclamation Shadowfilez.com
Hi,
This is to announce the name change for our site. We changed the name of our site to Shadowfilez.com . Because we do not want to be associated with the defunct site Swap-Haven. We have a new name and are getting more files all the time.

If you want to join as a member or even be staff, come on over to our homepage. We need mods, uploaders, and DJs too.

Everyone is welcome.
So come on and see us at our new digs. We have the radio and IRC server info on the main page.

CYa,
rajman7
Old 1st August 2009, 07:23

P2P
Default hello
To the staff of this forum
Sorry if you think i am spamming this thread but i am sick of having to answer to the wrong information that these people keep giving

I am really sick of replying to your posts regarding swap-haven as the site name was not yours to start with it belonged to someone else you decided to open a site with the same name and caused a lot of problems with other sites so we changed our name first to torrentmonsters so we were not connected to you in any way and now you change the site name
Old 1st August 2009, 13:51

P2P
Default now you see why the name change
We changed the name so as not to be associated with these spammers that keep posting in my thread. I understand they send email when you join too. Just more spam. That's not ShadowFilez.com doing this. Its those other peeps.

Tags
admin , rajman7 , swaphavenbiz