Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Trackers > PU-239
Old 03-12-18, 22:09
VIP

United States
Default Login and Captcha
I'd like some feedback from you guys, if possible. I have recaptcha set on my login and signup pages.

The signup page recaptcha will time out after 120 seconds, if you submit, it will fail and redirect right back to the signup page, with everything intact, except your password.

I would appreciate it if you could signup and log in. Then post here or there if you have had any issues and what those issues might be.

I would appreciate this greatly.

Thank you

Pu-239
Old 03-12-18, 22:27

P2P
reCAPTCHA failed. timeout-or-duplicate
Old 03-12-18, 22:33
VIP

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
reCAPTCHA failed. timeout-or-duplicate
Thanks, but I said it does time out after 120 seconds and puts you right back.
Old 03-12-18, 22:40

P2P
ok nps ill leave it now also do not think the password is too long to set thats way too much its working on signup
Old 03-12-18, 22:49
Elite

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalchemy View Post
I'd like some feedback from you guys, if possible. I have recaptcha set on my login and signup pages.

The signup page recaptcha will time out after 120 seconds, if you submit, it will fail and redirect right back to the signup page, with everything intact, except your password.

I would appreciate it if you could signup and log in. Then post here or there if you have had any issues and what those issues might be.

I would appreciate this greatly.

Thank you

Pu-239
But darkalchemy how can you log into your site when you can't get pass this *reCAPTCHA failed. timeout-or-duplicate* to register the account??

Sorry but don't follow what your asking, may be test by removing the capture, then try registering a new account??

The other alternative can you not set the time out longer??
Old 03-12-18, 22:51

P2P
its working on signup also the password is too long too its like you have to go for very quick or time out so i would do something about its not goood
everyone likes to take there time on signups to make sure it done good password tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o long if you get what i mean with tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 03-12-18, 23:14
VIP

United States
Quote:
its working on signup also the password is too long too its like you have to go for very quick or time out so i would do something about its not goood
everyone likes to take there time on signups to make sure it done good password tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o long if you get what i mean with tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo
Long passwords are not better (mine is 10 characters), you need a combination of characters, upper, lower, digit, special, etc.

You really can't fill out a form in 2 minutes? Even if it redirects back and you get 2 more minutes just to enter your passwords twice?

Click the image to open in full size.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
But darkalchemy how can you log into your site when you can't get pass this *reCAPTCHA failed. timeout-or-duplicate* to register the account??

Sorry but don't follow what your asking, may be test by removing the capture, then try registering a new account??

The other alternative can you not set the time out longer??
I have registered dozens of times, without issue. When the form redirects, why can''t you fill in the password and resubmit?

I am not trying to be argumentative, I am just trying to understand what is so difficult.

Last edited by darkalchemy; 03-12-18 at 23:29.
Old 03-12-18, 23:35

P2P
combination of characters, upper, lower, digit, special, etc.
yes i did on in 8 characters, upper, lower, digit, special,

And still not anuff tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long signups

So why make a post if you say you tryed it out no need for everyone on here to try it for you when you can add user or signout us a dif ip and try it
Old 03-12-18, 23:43
Elite

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalchemy View Post
Long passwords are not better (mine is 10 characters), you need a combination of characters, upper, lower, digit, special, etc.

You really can't fill out a form in 2 minutes? Even if it redirects back and you get 2 more minutes just to enter your passwords twice?

Click the image to open in full size.

Bump:

I have registered dozens of times, without issue. When the form redirects, why can''t you fill in the password and resubmit?
#1 So your saying in order for a successful registration, I must shorten my password?

#2 So when you eventually managed to register the account, does the code allow password changes off your choice.

Ok darkalchemy i will prove your theory & try using only 10 digits

Hahaha this is be coming less pw digits (Your password strength is 67%. / Min strength = 60%) (10) in fact, submitted my completed registraion forum, and still get an error message *reCAPTCHA failed. Failed Score: 0.3*

Last edited by papad; 03-12-18 at 23:55.
Old 03-12-18, 23:53
VIP

United States
Quote:
combination of characters, upper, lower, digit, special, etc.
yes i did on in 8 characters, upper, lower, digit, special,

And still not anuff tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long signups

So why make a post if you say you tryed it out no need for everyone on here to try it for you when you can add user or signout us a dif ip and try it
Because someone told me that they could not get past the sign up page and I wanted to know why.

Just FYI, N0sH!tlol works and it's 9 characters.

Tags
captcha , login