Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 30th April 2009, 17:52

Denmark
Default New scandinavian tracker
Hey everybody.

I am looking for Danes, Swedes and Norwegians who have an interest in being a part of a new Scandinavian tracker. We want to open in about 2-3 month.

The idea is that it must run on Tbdev install version, but with substantial modifications to source and design.

It is very important that the page will be English so that everyone can understand it but also that the news, forum and more will be in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and English, so in this way we catch them there are not so good at English. "like myself"

Seeking people that will have economic interests in the project and people there can find out the code and possible a graphics freak.

It is very important to us that there will be Danish, Swedish and Norwegian personnel on track offender. Who owns the entlige since then have taken on a staff meeting later in the first place, it is just about finding dagger that wish to participate in taking over the Scandinavian market with the many Swedish tracker is closed.

You are welcome to comment on here, but would greatly appreciate that your sending me a PM for more informations.

ThemeFactory - Tracker Related Skins, Graphic & Support
Visit us here: http://www.themefactory.net

Tags
scandinavian , tracker