Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 23rd May 2012, 11:59
VIP

P2P
Smile [URGENT] - Help Copy/Paste Please...
okay... last week orr so the final question came up on tbdev.net forum, where is CF (ColdFusion)...

and people was like dogs fighting into a unlimited war thing...

anyways... i came across the mind that its a long project with (MANY) mods and such... and would be a waste to lose all of the good stuff with such good working on it! :).

so on my website here: www.speed-scene.com

i said to members in there that i will start copy/paste as many mods as i can make into my website as a backup kinda... but i cannot manage all of them at once... so me and some good fellow members of tbdev joined me up and are allready adding hell of alot of mods in there like they rand for their lifes...

anyways... the point is that the domain of tbdev.net stands to run out soon (probally this week...)

and me and 2 other members cannot handle them all... so hoped someone in here would like to help us copy/paste the stuff to the backup forum :)... and yeah... might be some few errors... but still... im trying to fix those...

in anyways... hoping some people will join up and help... we might even try to work a new source out that comes out from tbdev... and yeah... maybe bigjoo allready done it... and damn nice!...

but we are developing the original TBdev bigger maybe... also its only a thing we are talking about still... but still... somfthing that we might do later on if tbdev does not gets online again... :)...

Regards: rootKID
Old 23rd May 2012, 12:31

United Kingdom
Default lol
sorry to say but who really cares, if they wanna fight over there let them, why not just use 232 project its dev based and has support
good luck with your site

aND if im correct you want all tbdev mods copied and pasted onto your own forum pmsl and you have some hard work ahead of you

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 23rd May 2012, 12:39

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootKID View Post
okay... last week orr so the final question came up on tbdev.net forum, where is CF (ColdFusion)...

and people was like dogs fighting into a unlimited war thing...

anyways... i came across the mind that its a long project with (MANY) mods and such... and would be a waste to lose all of the good stuff with such good working on it! :).

so on my website here: www.speed-scene.com

i said to members in there that i will start copy/paste as many mods as i can make into my website as a backup kinda... but i cannot manage all of them at once... so me and some good fellow members of tbdev joined me up and are allready adding hell of alot of mods in there like they rand for their lifes...

anyways... the point is that the domain of tbdev.net stands to run out soon (probally this week...)

and me and 2 other members cannot handle them all... so hoped someone in here would like to help us copy/paste the stuff to the backup forum :)... and yeah... might be some few errors... but still... im trying to fix those...

in anyways... hoping some people will join up and help... we might even try to work a new source out that comes out from tbdev... and yeah... maybe bigjoo allready done it... and damn nice!...

but we are developing the original TBdev bigger maybe... also its only a thing we are talking about still... but still... somfthing that we might do later on if tbdev does not gets online again... :)...

Regards: rootKID
Hey rootKID sure I can help you out. Add me on any chat client and I can join the team

MSN: z.84@live.se
Yahoo : xe84@rocketmail.com
Old 23rd May 2012, 13:05
VIP

P2P
Smile
x360... yeah, your right... but still. the original TBdev 09 Based source and such... what if people (even true i dont stand in for this part...) dont wish to have mods on the site?... and then just wish to have the source without any mods?...

i mean... its allways good to have a backup... right?...

besides... im going to make a new torrent source myself soon, and most of the codes are based orr copied ideas and taken from tbdev sources...

so that is also kinda why :)...
so not only as a backup, but also as a backup for the project of my own work :)...

but yes... i also do agree... alot of work needs to be done :)...

EDIT: XE... just goto speed-scene.com and make a account and start copy/paste mods from tbdev to the site :)...

2 people are allready doing it :)...
Old 14th June 2012, 08:03

United Kingdom
Default hi
i bet you wished you would have copied and pasted faster now lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 14th June 2012, 08:34
VIP

P2P
Smile
yeah...
but anyways... i have started up my own tracker project, just dont know what to call it yet... but i have an another coding guy with me...

and we have planned to code in ''CakePHP''...
even true i do not know how to code that part, im more the guy to normal PHP ''Basic/Advance'' Coding...

but he told me i just need to learn design, and then he will code it to work :)...

Tags
copy or paste , urgent