Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 31st May 2012, 00:30

Sweden
Default SweBits & SwePiracy
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone can recognize this themes that SweBits and Swepiracy used in there trackers.

I heard it was made for Torrent Strike but i have no more info about the theme. So i was hoping that maybi someone
here have a little more info about it. Appreciate all the help i can get guys

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:57

P2P
Hey, yes the theme was made for TorrentStrike , the theme was name Blue , here it is. Good luck

More info here : http://www.torrentstrike.co.uk/index.php?topic=199.0
Attached Files
File Type: rar Blue.rar (534.4 KB, 198 views)

Last edited by Timisoreanul; 31st May 2012 at 09:58. Reason: More info
Old 31st May 2012, 12:50

Sweden
Default Thank you
Dude you just made my day. Thank you very much for the help.

Do you know if it's possible to have this theme with
TbDev / netmanic if i have torrent strike theme mod installed ? Or is this theme locked to torrent strike only

Last edited by xe84; 31st May 2012 at 13:20.
Old 31st May 2012, 14:04

P2P
Your welcome,try to install the torrentstrike modd theme to tbdev or to netmaniak, end if the basic theme will work then this theme will work too.Good luck
Old 31st May 2012, 14:49

Sweden
Unhappy Can do it
Hey. Thank you for all the help but i cant get it to work. I have installed : Torrentstrike Fullymodded v1.0 that i got from here. The theme doesent work. I have tried to put it in the TBDev2009 Heavy Beta that is TbDev and what i know it has the theme system mod installed. It doesent work either. Iam gonna try it on Traffic Zone source and se if i can get it to work whit that =)

Do you maybi know on which source this was run on and was working

Last edited by xe84; 1st June 2012 at 00:12.
Old 2nd June 2012, 00:59

P2P
Hey,you ask me on PM how to install the torrentstrike fullymodded, well here it is:
A : go to http://www.bvlist.com/releases/117-t...ed-v1-0-a.html
B : Download TorrentStrikeFullyModded.rar
C: Unzip, unrar to your computer.
D: You will see 2 folders , upload end sql, open upload folder select all files end upload to htdocs or www. to your host , also upload the folder sql to htdocs or www , the sql folder must be inside were to your upload the files.
E: open in upload folder a php file ex: addendum.php with notepad , select all ,, delete whats inside end Save as: config .. you will see config.php. Put config.php to folder include end to folder phpBB2 end upload config.php to your host in folders include end phpbb2.
F: Now you need to change permision on files end folder, if you have Windows , no need for this,(xampp, wamp etc)
Files or folder to chmod:

- chmod 777 your bitbucket folder
- chmod 777 your torrents folder
- chmod 666 phpBB2/config.php
- chmod 666 include/config.php
- chmod 777 phpBB2/images/avatars (only neeeded if you want your users to send their own avatars)
- chmod 666 info/stats.txt
- chmod 666 your cache/staff.txt
G: go to your phpmyadmin make a database ,my was tester
H: Now we can install the tracker: 1) go to your tracker adress.. my was http://localhost but at the end of adress add admincp.php so the link is http://localhost/admincp.php , 2) site name put your name of tracker, 3) site url put the link to your tracker, 4) base url the same, 5) site e-mail the tracker email,6) announce url put the link to your tracker end add at the end announce.php http://localhost/announce.php, 7) host is localhost, 8)user, the user that conects to mysql ,phpmyadmin, root, 9) password phpmyadmin , or for root, the password my was 123456 10 ) the point G, the name of database you made ,my tester, 11) Alternate Announce Unselect ,12) Activate PhpBB Forum Unselect (not yet ). the rest leave alone.
Now hit Submit
I: You wil see this
Quote:
SQL files Installation

Press start to install the sql files in your database
Hit Start then you will see this:
Quote:
sql/fullymodded.sql file successfully installed...

REMEMBERto install the forum after making your sysop account by just clicking the forum link at the top

Fullymodded Installation is finished now, you can click here to register a Sysop account
click on the Sysop account.
J: Make a account , name,password ,again password, your country, your date, agree with all 3 terms, hit sign up, you will see Sysop account success activated
K: now add this at the end of your tracker adress: phpbb2/install/install.php the my url is http://localhost/phpbb2/install/install.php
1: Database Server Hostname , localhost
2: Your Database Name , your tracker database name, rember my was tester.
3 Database Username, see H, 8, root
4 Database Password, see H 9 , my 123456, prefix , let alone
5 Admin Email Address: the email adress of tracker. H. 5, the rest let alone
6 :TBDev Administrator Username, the same of J: your username that registred,
7: TBDev Administrator Password the same password of J
8: Hit Start Install
9: Hit finish instalation
L: go back to admincp.php log in with your databse username .. root.. end the password of root , remeber H 8 end 9 my 123456 end find Activate PhpBB Forum end selected .Submit.
Now reloging on phpbb2.php .. http://localhost/phpbb2.php

All done with tracker installing end some setup.Now the theme download the theme, the steps(again):
1 Donwload blue.rar
2 Unrar , un zip to computer,
3 Upload folder Blue to your host in folder themes , when done must see 4 folders , Blue, default, ICGstation, large.
4 Go to your phpmyadmin, to tracker database, my was tester then click on stylesheets
then click Insert
ID: 4
uri: Blue
Name: Blue
phpbb_style don't write nothing.
click Go
6 Go to your tracker ,click on Profile, go to Stylesheets , select Blue , Submit,
7 Well done you have the theme SweBits ,Swepiracy.

Note]: Tested now,on fresh xampp , fully working tracker,forum end theme, after this steps, you cant miss it,some writhing erros( fighting with the cat on keybord . Also, the blue theme has some links that not working you have to edit your self (see folder blue end open stdhead)
Also you ask me if the theme will work on tbdev , well you have to intall this: http://www.bvlist.com/mods/170-torre...ine-tbdev.html end try it your sefl because i don't use tbdev .
Good luck
Old 2nd June 2012, 11:03

Sweden
Default Done =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timisoreanul View Post
Hey,you ask me on PM how to install the torrentstrike fullymodded, well here it is
The problem is that i have done all of that but i get error code and i'm running on xampp to just for trying the source out. I'm gonna put up a demo site on a free host so you also can see the code. Or maybe if there's a possibility i can get the hole demo site you build up from you with the sql and all
Old 2nd June 2012, 11:13

United Kingdom
Default hi
i always say same thing localhost aint the best way to test trackers and some freehosts cut it
better of getting a cheap account to play about with instead of doing this

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 2nd June 2012, 17:34

Sweden
Default I know
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
i always say same thing localhost aint the best way to test trackers and some freehosts cut it
better of getting a cheap account to play about with instead of doing this

I know x360zone thats why i have a free acount at freezoy.com that i can play around whit
Old 3rd June 2012, 15:02

P2P
He solved , the error was that some php files was not upload, also some pics not upload, he reupload files, now was a working tracker end theme.

Tags
swebits , swepiracy