Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 28th June 2021, 06:55

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
@joe will this update of db so i can test it out before adding to my live server using xampp-windows-x64-7.2.25
I saw a post of your while back where you said you moved on debian 9 , now you back to windoz?

If you need help with debian let me know , no money involvement m8.
Old 28th June 2021, 09:50
Cod3r

P2P
ok mate thanks

Bump: this code is a shame i installed on 7.2 on live server went well so on, no memcach went well
only downside it need a lot of coding..also the imdb as changed too so that is a no hoper too many bugs nearly all the tools need coding too users profile pm do not work errors on inbox too many errors to list on this was looking hoping to us it to this as been some time
on fixing its going to take some time for this to be done also i did test on it with sign ups i made 10 accounts Lol so no ip checking on it the ban or del users do not work the list is endless

Bump: also even edit user to new class not working in tools nor in the profiles

Bump: Even the hnr not working error THAT class dont exsist Lol even change it to SFB same out come

Bump: Global Announcement do not work nothng to clear so u sat with a flashing Global Announcement too remove from front page ...well hack nothing works on seeding torrents

Bump: only seeding works

Bump: Installed ok on PHP 74 JOE and seeding aok

Bump: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PIECE OF SHIT CODE ITS TOO BUG UP SHITE TOO GUEST CAN SEE THE SITES EROORS LONG ARE TOO BIG TOO CLEAR AND THIS IS WHEN SITE PUT TO PRIVATE SEEDBOX BOTS