Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 29th June 2009, 14:24

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by mid View Post
oh my i dont have the import folder ,and when i run the www.mysite/check.php
it sais:
Code:
The requested page was not found on this server.
the import folder is just FullDataBase.sql
and you don't need the check.php
Old 29th June 2009, 16:20

P2P
installation went great, love the site and theme but found 1 MAJOR problem.Every class can see staff tools in members profiles, of course I need to fix this asap if anyone could help.
Old 29th June 2009, 16:58

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mev View Post
installation went great, love the site and theme but found 1 MAJOR problem.Every class can see staff tools in members profiles, of course I need to fix this asap if anyone could help.
I don't seem to have that but you can look in staff cp in User Groups
and check permissions
Old 29th June 2009, 17:30

P2P
everything is as should be in admin cp user groups..:shock:
Old 29th June 2009, 17:34

United States
member looks like this
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 29th June 2009, 19:48
Banned

P2P
Default sign up
Any one now where in the code to set sign up gigs as everyone is signing up and its 0 where do i set it to give out upload on sign up ? help
Old 29th June 2009, 19:50

P2P
Yes i have it set that way so they shouldn't be able to edit users .. but they can see the tools.

Also do i have to install the phpBB 2 forums ? I just get the button to install it, i went through the installation but i got an error,
An error has occurred during installation An error occurred trying to update the database
Table 'phpbb_auth_access' already exists

edit: fixed the staff tools and the phpBB forums error... the forums error was because the config.php file wasn't writable in forums folder and when given an option i chose for it to edit it automatically, it did so but then tries to install the database again, so i had to drop the phpBB database and start again, i recommend choosing to download and edit the config.php file manually when given the option.
However i have another problem, when i'd finished install and went to forums to sign in it gave me an error about config file in backend to set phpBB forums to true and deleting install folder, i did those but now just get a white screen, anyone help ?

Last edited by Mev; 29th June 2009 at 20:57.
Old 29th June 2009, 21:14

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
Any one now where in the code to set sign up gigs as everyone is signing up and its 0 where do i set it to give out upload on sign up ? help
That is very easy.Go on your database --> users --> edit uploaded and change default 0 to 2147483648 and save

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mev View Post
Yes i have it set that way so they shouldn't be able to edit users .. but they can see the tools.

Also do i have to install the phpBB 2 forums ? I just get the button to install it, i went through the installation but i got an error,
An error has occurred during installation An error occurred trying to update the database
Table 'phpbb_auth_access' already exists

edit: fixed the staff tools and the phpBB forums error... the forums error was because the config.php file wasn't writable in forums folder and when given an option i chose for it to edit it automatically, it did so but then tries to install the database again, so i had to drop the phpBB database and start again, i recommend choosing to download and edit the config.php file manually when given the option.
However i have another problem, when i'd finished install and went to forums to sign in it gave me an error about config file in backend to set phpBB forums to true and deleting install folder, i did those but now just get a white screen, anyone help ?

reinstall and let it edit it automatically look to see if it's writable like the forum,contrib,install
Old 29th June 2009, 22:16

P2P
i dropped all the phpBB entries in the database, then even uploaded a fresh lot of files for the forum folder to be sure, i Chmod 777 to forum, install, contrib but i still get a blank white page on forums.php

it's ok i finally got it working lol

thanx for your help..

Last edited by Mev; 29th June 2009 at 22:55.
Old 1st July 2009, 21:28

P2P
Default shoutbox
hy,can anyone help me
i want to make shoutbox wieble only after sign up or login,
can i do this?
sry for my bad eng
tnx :bye:

Tags
htracker , v2