Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > xBTiT
Old 31st December 2021, 22:32
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs down
for a srat go fuck your self your on here just to make xbit look good you not been here long anuff have you and yes your full of crap and bullshit
Old 1st January 2022, 20:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
for a srat go fuck your self your on here just to make xbit look good you not been here long anuff have you and yes your full of crap and bullshit
Just to make it clear it's not xbit it is xbtitfm remember the name child
Old 1st January 2022, 20:47
Cod3r

P2P
Thumbs down
what a nobhed you are to to make it clear
Old 1st January 2022, 20:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
what a nobhed you are to to make it clear
Did you read it properly? xbtitfm xbtitfm https://xbtitfm.eu/index.php

A little reminder of what you said was crap themes for xbtitfm

https://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=12352

Last edited by skang; 1st January 2022 at 21:27.
Old 13th January 2022, 23:45

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by skang View Post
DO NOT BUY THIS This user has been caught and banned of xbtitfm, remember if you buy this you will not receive and updates or bug fixes.

Regards : xbtitfm Super Moderator
bitter user
Very wrong information you have written here about me and xbtitfm tracker.

The correct information is that support from the forum gets no help, KingCobra is a pure monkey and gives no help, tells you to do a clean installation for every problem.

If you don't share anything about how that license code works on xbtitfm code, please shut up!

I still have two trackers working with the same code on different domains, during installation, I enter arbitrary numbers as a license, and voilaaaa everything works without problems.

I've updated the address of the store where everything need is available for own tracker: https://xbtitfm.simdif.com
AVAILABLE PRODUCT
Full installer for version 3.0 and 3.1
Upgrade xbtitFM 3.0 to 3.1
BugFixes for 3.1
Old 14th January 2022, 00:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by REMEMBERHITS View Post
bitter user

The correct information is that support from the forum gets no help, KingCobra is a pure monkey and gives no help, tells you to do a clean installation for every problem.

If you don't share anything about how that license code works on xbtitfm code, please shut up!

I still have two trackers working with the same code on different domains, during installation, I enter arbitrary numbers as a license, and voilaaaa everything works without problems.

I've updated the address of the store where everything need is available for own tracker: https://xbtitfm.simdif.com
AVAILABLE PRODUCT
BugFixes for 3.1
Thats all you have and you won't be getting anything else as you are banned from the forum with any further upgrades or bugfixes. I work for xbtitfm everyone knows who you are on there.

AGAIN DO NOT BUY THIS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY UPGRADES BUGFIXES OR SUPPORT.

If you want the real deal join us below Version 4.0 will be out very soon

https://xbtitfm.eu/index.php
Old 14th January 2022, 08:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by REMEMBERHITS View Post
bitter user

AVAILABLE PRODUCT
BugFixes for 3.1

Well if you don't take your site down in the next 30 days I will be forced to do a DMCA take down of your site.
All the xbtit version scripts is copyright protected.
Old 14th January 2022, 10:24
Coder

P2P
well then better use a dmca ignored hosting

Bump: i was joking sue his ass :)

Bump: your dmca account is unverified

so i don't think so :)
Old 14th January 2022, 12:28

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra63 View Post
Well if you don't take your site down in the next 30 days I will be forced to do a DMCA take down of your site.
All the xbtit version scripts is copyright protected.
I hope you and I can make a friendly deal this time. I understand you completely, but you understand me, I, too, fight for my rights.

Return me the amount what I automatically paid in the second year and I will stop further sharing this xbtitfm script. When I left xbtitfm subscription , I kindly asked you to do it. Be a man for once.

You don't scare me with this DMCA system. Think more calmly than answer, we'll get a friendly deal.
Old 14th January 2022, 13:10
VIP

Hmm, question about this DMCA (which i think no service provider cares about). Im just asking a question here, im not even interested..
A long time ago, like a very long time ago i purchased a xbtit fm version.. XBTIT DT FM V20 DE ..Is it related or its something different ?
Ok..back to my question.. are you telling me the code is not open source and i can't modify it as i see fit? How that works !?
Again im just asking a question, im not even interested

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)