Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > BT.Manager (phpMyBitTorrent)
Old 22nd November 2008, 03:39
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Default Why should I keep trying
I have spent 4years working on this code with very little support
no back up help that I can count on at all times.
no funding from anyone be it donations or what.
I have bent over backwards to help many people with setting up there sites only to have them just blow me off with out even talking with me to help figure out how to get them what they want!
Every one seems to only want Frankenstein trackers of Tbdev and I just can not and well not force my self to be another person that is welling to hack up another version of that source.
I mean every one just adds adds adds and not a single sole fixes it. I see lists and list of bug reports for these sources and people still use it because it has the name everyone knows.

I have a good clean base code some of the trouble in my source is not major and with some help I could have a 100% bug free release with in a few months but no one want to take the time so why should I.

I think that if you want to fight a source fix all the bugs and put up with the shit
every thing from back doors so that the coder can hack your site delete your data base
delete users.
announce not working this don't work that cont work just because that source has a name that you know then be it.

I am sorry I tried to create another source code for you and I hope that you all well enjoy which ever source that you decide to go with.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 29th November 2008, 14:30
xxx

P2P
I guess something is missing but the source is good, its not based on tbdev or any other source, its diffrent and thats what is making it special

It needs a little more work and a lot of advertising because people don`t know it exist ...people know about tbdev source, TSSE source, TorrentStrike and BTiT and they trust those ... they need to know what is the diffrence between those sources and this one, maybe a comparison table would be
a solution !

Bump: I guess something is missing but the source is good, its not based on tbdev or any other source, its diffrent and thats what is making it special

It needs a little more work and a lot of advertising because people don`t know it exist ...people know about tbdev source, TSSE source, TorrentStrike and BTiT and they trust those ... they need to know what is the diffrence between those sources and this one, maybe a comparison table would be
a solution !