Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 20th February 2010, 13:27

Sweden
Exclamation New Server, TSSE is playing hard ball
Just moved to an new server, the last one was on my home server which I myself strangely enough, had no issues with.

Anyway, with the moving and thus I had expected only to encounter template errors (with url and such). However, it became obvious that it was more than just that I had to deal with.

My question is...
  1. What software is needed to run TSSE?
    So far I know of cURL, mod_rewrite, Ioncube loader, but what more?
  2. What is the reason behind 500 error using .htaccess? (I know mod_rewrite probably has something to do with it, and I have already set Override to ALL in httpd.conf)
  3. I seem to encounter weird things when I try to download an torrent. I get redirected to an page with all sorts of symbols and such, what's up with that?
  4. When I edit a torrent I get this;
    Quote:
    An error has occured!
    Retrieval of remote file failed!
    My guess it's something to do with .htaccess... Or is it?
The OS is Centos, and I have used it on my home server. However, I seem to have forgotten a great deal (yep, quite inexperienced) as I cannot even seem to get TSSE working using the new Server.

Is there a kind soul out there available for some assistance? Someone who is able to perhaps do some digging?
Old 20th February 2010, 13:41
Banned

P2P
Take ts code off start again make sure icubeloader working so on safe mods off as well upload ts code back go to your url set tracker up so on then long it as admin so on go to db and make sure its set up proper so but you can do when you go to your site url so on

And and make sure gzip on on in db if so you will get error on torrent download
Old 20th February 2010, 13:54
VIP

United Kingdom
Where do you get the error?
Code:
An error has occured!
Its trying to receive some info from another site...
Old 20th February 2010, 14:24

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCON10 View Post
take ts code off start again make sure icubeloader working so on safe mods off as well upload ts code back go to your url set tracker up so on then long it as admin so on go to db and make sure its set up proper so but you can do when you go to your site url so on

Bump: And and make sure gzip on on in db if so you will get error on torrent download
According to my phpinfo I have ioncube loader installed.

What's that about the gzip? I cannot seem to find any such feature on TSSE 5.4.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogo View Post
Where do you get the error?
Code:
An error has occured!
Its trying to receive some info from another site...
I got that message after I had edited the torrent. The reason behind my edit was to change the url of an image, which was linked to an old domain. So I had to manually updated to the new one however, everytime I change the image url I receive that message afterwards. I wondering if it has something to do with the .htaccess file as there does existing two one in /torrent/ and another in /torrent/images/.

Something is fishy with my module_rewrite.so, it was non existing in httpd.conf so, I added it and got this message:

Quote:
module rewrite_module is built-in and can't be loaded

Last edited by informatic; 20th February 2010 at 14:45.
Old 22nd February 2010, 17:35
Retired from BVList

P2P
It's a long time since I've even looked at this code, did you upload the files in ASCII/Auto mode as I seem to remember it had to be uploaded in Binary Mode?

Tags
ball , hard , playing , server , tsse