Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 14th January 2024, 21:34

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
I d d make an attempt to help you.
1) I told you that if you are using newer PHP and/or MYSQL...then you will have problems with these older scripts.
2) I told you to have some initiative. Some of the things you have asked for...such a moving plugins locations...can be found in the admin panel settings.
3) Your issue with the shoutbox...if I understand correctly...is with this script (TSUE), the size of the shoutbox changes, as shouts have been made. There is a way to modify the script to make it a fixed size, but I can't remember how.
With your attititude towards it all, I don't have the desire to set up a working copy of the script and figure it out...to tell you.
In other words...PISS OFF...and take your post with you.
Which PHP Version should I use and which mysql version too? I found them in pluings settings but they don't move as well and they seem to be activated but they don't work. Sorry for my behavior, but I didn't like the first thing you said.
Old 14th January 2024, 21:40
VIP

You opened 7 different topics about 7 different scripts. Who would want to help someone like this? Or better, someone that wants directly the fix without even knowing how it's made or how it affects the code?
And how someone above just said.. you need to have at least the minimum level of knowledge and my advice to stop using localhost if you cannot set it up properly.

It's not about what version you should use. It's good you are using the very updated version of everything, the question here is the code of the script you want to use (if you make up you mind first) and then update that script(all of them are old) to work with the updated version of your php/mariadb

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 14th January 2024, 21:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by soneigr View Post
Which PHP Version should I use and which mysql version too? I found them in pluings settings but they don't move as well and they seem to be activated but they don't work. Sorry for my behavior, but I didn't like the first thing you said.

I would suggest finding someone to pay to set up the script or a script and also do the support like DND. If you don't know your way around you have to pay!!!!!!
Old 14th January 2024, 22:39

Greece
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
You opened 7 different topics about 7 different scripts. Who would want to help someone like this? Or better, someone that wants directly the fix without even knowing how it's made or how it affects the code?
And how someone above just said.. you need to have at least the minimum level of knowledge and my advice to stop using localhost if you cannot set it up properly.

It's not about what version you should use. It's good you are using the very updated version of everything, the question here is the code of the script you want to use (if you make up you mind first) and then update that script(all of them are old) to work with the updated version of your php/mariadb
I'm doing tests to see which is the best to keep it. Also, we are here to help at least that's how I know it's the forums except if it's not like that and we don't know everything by ourselves, we're just learning little by little step by step.
Old 10th February 2024, 13:51

why doesn't the installation start in https?
Old 10th February 2024, 17:31

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani18 View Post
why doesn't the installation start in https?
I sent you a PM, but you don't react :)
Old 15th February 2024, 12:28

Bulgaria
Angry Not Found
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
Nice one as for callback its not calling back to me at all ill update this more soon

Bump: Only dowload the my github this as all the fix in also the new db

Bump: https://github.com/xbladecod3r/TSUE-...ion/master.zip
Not Found

Bump: Тази страница не работиПонастоящем balkan.crazyfack.site не може да обработи тази заявка.
HTTP ERROR 500

Bump: Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

why the hell is the admin doing other things not uploading torrents and giving an error on the database
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2024-02-15 164715.png   Screenshot 2024-02-15 1346281.png   Screenshot 2024-02-15 1648301.png  
Old 21st February 2024, 15:41

Guys I have a problem when I move a thread to the forum, it doesn't let me select the category, I'll post the code, can you help me?

Quote:
<form method="post" action="" id="moveThread">

<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%" class="table">
<tr>
<td class="first">{$TSUE['TSUE_Language']->phrase['forums_thread_title']}</td>
<td class="second"><input type="text" name="title" value="{$title}" class="s" /></td>
</tr>

<tr>

<td class="first">{$TSUE['TSUE_Language']->phrase['forums_move_thread_destination']}</td>
<td class="second"> {$forumList} </td>

</tr>

<tr>
<td> </td>
<td><input type="submit" class="submit" value="{$TSUE['TSUE_Language']->phrase['button_save']}" /> <input type="reset" class="submit" value="{$TSUE['TSUE_Language']->phrase['button_reset']}" /></td>
</table>

</form>
Old 22nd February 2024, 00:05

P2P
the problem isn't in the code!

the problem is you HAVE to give yourself permission to do that in the control panel for admin page in the forum section or user section.

cheerio
Old 23rd February 2024, 20:15

I activated the permissions as admin, but when I open the drop-down list it doesn't select the category!

Guys, does the site's email work for anyone? I also tried to recover the password and it doesn't work!

Tags
22fmedition , tsue