Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 23rd August 2008, 23:18

Default Problems installing Ioncube, please help!
Hi there.
Im having a problem when installing the ioncube...

My website is hosted at GoDaddy.com, there i can only access the root folder, and it isn't a dedicated server (is a shared host)...

I know you all are going to say that my tracker will be overloaded since it will be in a shared host, but i will use my tracker only for a few friends...

So:
I have access to the php.ini file in my root server, i've already tried to install the ioncube a lot of times but the closer i got was this:

Results
The Loader was not installed.

Instructions
Run-time loading is not currently possible.
If you require further assistance, please contact ionCube support providing
a link to this script.

It found the ideal loader but i don't know why it doesn't installed successfully.
I've already tried to CHMOD all the files on the ioncube folder to 7777 but it still doesnt work.

I've talked to the support and they said that they cant install scripts, here what they said:

Thank you for contacting Online Support.

Company policy restricts Customer Support representatives from making changes to customer accounts or services on behalf of the customer. You will need to make this change from within your account.

IonCube may be installed on our Linux shared hosting plans. You would need to upload ionCube to the server, then use your .htaccess file to reference it. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are running Hosting Configuration 2.0, you can create custom .ini files for both PHP 4 (php.ini) and PHP 5 (php5.ini) in the root directory of your site. By default, only php.ini is automatically created during new account setup.

Initialization files can be used to manage form, server, and environmental variables, server-side cookies, temporary directories, error display, and error logging.

NOTE: php.ini and php5.ini files must be in the root directory to function properly. These files will not work if placed in subdirectories, whether or not they are aliased to the root directory.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Any idea how can i fix this shit trash ;)

thanks
Old 24th August 2008, 12:14

P2P
just create a folder on webroot called "ioncube" and put there all the loaders.
download the loaders from HERE.

Tags
installing , ioncube , problems