7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

The Following User Says Thank You to x360zone For This Useful Post:
mitch (25th January 2012)
Old 25th January 2012, 11:38

France
forum vbulletin4 & tracker
Old 19th February 2012, 17:26
VIP

United Kingdom
Vbulletin is very resource heavy.

Bare in mind when you have cheap vps with say 512mb of ram you are going to have to run a local mysql that will take up most of that 512mb.

I would offset them, or get a physical
Old 6th March 2012, 12:18

P2P
Thumbs down santrex=clowns
I got a server from them, and all I have heard for 12days are excuses why they can't put a server online. They will try to force you into a subscription simply because their service sucks and as best I can tell they own no servers at all.
Right now they are talking to a paypal dispute. They did not deliver a server at all. They want to keep all your databases on a seperate server, for what reason I am not sure but its a damn mess, I was told that the server I had was dead that they would transfer me to another server in another country, guess they only had 2 in the netherlands one to keep all yours and everyone elses db's on, and then they dead one, now heres the funny part, when I first got it, the server was up but the db server was down, then they both went down, then they want to put me in germany. So now after 12 days I have nothing with them except a server bill. Thankfully I have other servers but I am telling you avoid these ass clowns like they got aids!
Old 6th March 2012, 14:08

United Kingdom
Default true
1:support sux
2:d is right they want subscription to keep hold and tie you in
3:webhosting from them maybe unlimited but trust me you may aswell be limited due to less resources than most webhosting
example: i have cheap web host and have 128mb ram set to my hosting
one i got one from them to test it had 32-64mb ram it couldnt run ts properly they then wanted me to upgrade lol-took 6 days too turn safe mode off lol
4:some people maybe happy with them for there own reason but me and many people i know are not they cant even sort out there reseller like D said and store your data yes correct they STORE your db reason for dmca compaints and two . too win paypal disputes. been there and done this a while ago and clearly nothing has changed with them
5: last of all i wouldnt get a dedicated server from these if they was half price. so be warned just not me but many upset tracker and seedbox owners

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 13th March 2012, 05:02

P2P
Thumbs down How to deal with Santrex
I have learned a few things at dealing with these ass clowns over the past 3 weeks, so I will share them.

Like X said their customer service is the worst in the business.
But there are a few ways to get their attention

1) File a paypal dispute! Don't threaten it, just do it! Wakes them up over there real fast!!

2) Do not hesitate to tell them you will escalte the paypal dispute to a paypal claim, then santrex gets very fast!

3) Explain to them that you have more then one server and you have no problem posting copies of the support tickets on a web page showing how incompetent they are.

4) Do not close your dispute with them untill your 100% satisfied that they have fixed the issue.

5) Cancel they subscription they try to force on you as soon as it shows up, if not you just gave the crooks a way to take money from your account almost at will. The subscription can be canceled at anytime.

These seem to work to get their attention over there. Personally I do not believe they have any servers, but that's just my thinking. Seems they are in trouble with paypal, and from the dealings I have had with them they have so many paypal disputes that they can't track them all.

Tags
santrex