Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 27th February 2019, 17:44

Slovenia
Default Radio plugin for TSUE 2.2
Hello!
I need Radio plugin for TSUE 2.2. Where can I get it? It should show current song and song history? Please help!
Old 9th October 2019, 16:01

Bulgaria
TSUE 2.2 + radio
Old 13th January 2023, 22:05

Slovenia
I still don't have this plugin. If anyone knows how to do it, I would be very happy. I pay with paypal.
Old 14th January 2023, 02:28

P2P
Are you guys serious?
Who the hell uses that?
Old 14th January 2023, 03:01

P2P
Some people do still use it. It's a much better script than others out there...definitely better than xbtitfm and unit3d...just to name a couple.
And if using the decoded and nulled copy, you can modify the hell out of it...even for non-coders like me. lol
I would be thrilled if someone posted the radio plugin...might even consider starting another site.
I remember a few years back, I came across a TSUE site that had the radio plugin for TSSE worked into it. Wish I had that. I tried tinkering but couldn't figure it out.
I have a little bit more time on my hands now, so might give it another try. Maybe. My luck tho, I try starting a project like that, and crap comes up.
Old 14th January 2023, 14:19
Cod3r

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
Some people do still use it. It's a much better script than others out there...definitely better than xbtitfm and unit3d...just to name a couple.
And if using the decoded and nulled copy, you can modify the hell out of it...even for non-coders like me. lol
I would be thrilled if someone posted the radio plugin...might even consider starting another site.
I remember a few years back, I came across a TSUE site that had the radio plugin for TSSE worked into it. Wish I had that. I tried tinkering but couldn't figure it out.
I have a little bit more time on my hands now, so might give it another try. Maybe. My luck tho, I try starting a project like that, and crap comes up.
Sounds good i mite even recode my radio to fit it you know where i am mate
you would have to roll back php too mate for it to work along time from when i did it do not have the code no more
Old 14th January 2023, 16:33

P2P
My server has php 5.6, 7.2 or 8.0...whichever I want to use.