Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 3rd May 2021, 22:51

Default My answer to Elena
I offer you completely and fully modded TorrentTrader system
You can see it here http://tbtw.rf.gd
With 6 themes absolutely free
Who is interested in PM to me
Old 5th May 2021, 06:08

your script is nothing, pathetic attempts. Dead old script. Push further. I’ll laugh.
Old 5th May 2021, 09:04

Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogo View Post
I offer you completely and fully modded TorrentTrader system
You can see it here http://tbtw.rf.gd
With 6 themes absolutely free
Who is interested in PM to me

Tracker sending invalid data: <html><body><script type="text/javascript" src="/aes.js" ></script><script>function toNumbers(d){var e=[];d.replace(/(..)/g,function(d){e.push(parseIn.

on upload from pc so your code old too if can not use pc upload it as no chance using a seedbox
also your scrap upload needs updateing too as its not working
External Torrent
Error
Parser Error: Error Opening torrent, unable to get contents.

http://tbtw.rf.gd/torrents-details.php?id=134
Old 5th May 2021, 16:37
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
your script is nothing, pathetic attempts. Dead old script. Push further. Iíll laugh.
I would be careful pointing fingers seeing the source u are involved with is bulky and buggy. I mean the best part about the original u232 was the ability to use XBT tracker and the last time I checked XBT no longer works in the Trinity source. And u guys expect a fee :--/

My problem isn't really with what I mentioned above because I'm sure in further iterations those issues will be resolved NO my problem has to do with the constant bickering about whos source is the best. Here is an idea rather concentrate on your modded source.

Good luck to everyone and especially people who do it for the love.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.

I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 5th May 2021, 18:42

Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post
I would be careful pointing fingers seeing the source u are involved with is bulky and buggy. I mean the best part about the original u232 was the ability to use XBT tracker and the last time I checked XBT no longer works in the Trinity source. And u guys expect a fee :--/

My problem isn't really with what I mentioned above because I'm sure in further iterations those issues will be resolved NO my problem has to do with the constant bickering about whos source is the best. Here is an idea rather concentrate on your modded source.

Good luck to everyone and especially people who do it for the love.
Your problem is that you yourself are trying to bend your fingers - they say, my script is better than yours and also give some unknown figures about the sale of the script, which were not announced anywhere. Which is pretty funny, especially against the background of a broken script that was exposed for FREE with 6 themes!
Fix your bugs, then show off.
The script is available on github for free, as the code and design are updated + new mods are integrated that are written from scratch. You have nothing to oppose and you start writing complete nonsense.

I gave the site for comparison, there are test accounts. You can see them after registering on our support forum. However, some "CODERS" manage not to register, because they do not know the basics - queries to the database. It turns out that they are not coders at all, but small schoolchildren.

Once again I am writing - correct YOUR mistakes, then you will be measured by pussy.

Old 5th May 2021, 19:41
VIP

P2P
Quote:
I mean the best part about the original u232 was the ability to use XBT tracker and the last time I checked XBT no longer works in the Trinity source

XBT is still working on u232 trinity, but I don't use it on the test site because i have to use nginx to forward http to https and i didnt had time to do that
Old 5th May 2021, 20:52
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by iseeyoucopy View Post
XBT is still working on u232 trinity, but I don't use it on the test site because i have to use nginx to forward http to https and i didnt had time to do that
Not according to one of your former customers. Who told me you charged 85 eu for the script and install. So I take it your charged 85 for the install? Well that is even more criminal.

Look I charge $50 to $60. Remember Dollars not Euro's to install Gazelle.
Safe to say Gazelle involves more subsidiary packages/software along with libs which can be tricky to install on some Distros.

So Worse no?

Regarding XBT I dont know what iteration I have but it came from the same guy and I couldn't get a torrent to seed when utilizing XBT. OH and my dev serv uses Apache so...

HOWEVER like I said previously bugs can be fixed and I sincerely hope u do mainly for the community because for the negative things I've said there are positives so keep up the good work.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 6th May 2021 at 05:24.
Old 5th May 2021, 21:22
VIP

P2P
Quote:
Not according to one of your former customers. Who told me your charged 85 eu for the script and install. So I take it your charged 85 for the install? Well that is even more criminal.

Look I charge $50 to $60. Remember Dollars not Euro's to install Gazelle.
Safe to say Gazelle involves more subsidiary packages/software along with libs which can be tricky to install on some Distros.

So Worse no?

Regarding XBT I dont know what iteration I have but it came from the same guy and I couldn't get a torrent to seed when utilizing XBT. OH and my dev serv uses Apache so...

HOWEVER like I said previously bugs can be fixed and I sincerely hope u do mainly for the community because for the negative things I've said there are positives so keep up the good work.

I didn't charge nobody anything, trust me.

Everything I've done, I've done it for free, now I'm curious if that former customer has that conversation when I said that I will charge 80 Euro, how should I charge someone, when the source is still in testing ?

Such an idiot...

Honest to God I'm not that kind of person....

I'm sorry if you cannot use nginx to forward http to https just for XBT Tracker

Anyway , I'll take any bad words against me , but one thing I know GOD is witness and I didn't charge NO ONE , NO PENNY
Old 6th May 2021, 22:47
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Urm I have the source u installed for him including the banner with the sites name :--/ Also I dont know why the guy would lie he is a 60+ years old dude.

Look I'm not really for selling torrent source code especially source which was once free HOWEVER I get why people wana make a buck for their work.

Please Note!

Please PM me

Old 8th May 2021, 13:26
VIP

P2P
Ive got all the evidence, when I talk to him, and I can prove that I didn't charge any penny

I've done everything for free for him and you take over and you charge him money, so please don't talk about I charge him , I do have all conversations when he said you charge him money....

I do work every single day in construction bussiness, ive got my own bussiness,do you think I took that Ä80 from him?

I can prove to anyone in this site, that I don't need money from no one, when I do help people,

I'll donate to bvlist that Ä80 (which he said that I took from him) just to prove that I'm not like you or like him... Bull****ers...