Banned

P2P
something i`m working on for the TBDev_08 a js bar
Attached Thumbnails
nn.png  
Old 31st July 2013, 10:20
Banned

P2P
could you head me into the correct area to learn more about javascript as I would like to create some js files in the near future with some ideas I have :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinitY-RG View Post
something i`m working on for the TBDev_08 a js bar
Old 31st July 2013, 10:25
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
could you head me into the correct area to learn more about javascript as I would like to create some js files in the near future with some ideas I have :)
yes the js side of it good mate to add a few things too like stafftools so on menus so on As ive done with coding basecode now i know alot about that side of it now getting into js side of it now its a very area to get into some work some do not mate its all up to the programming your self mate ill put my msn on and we can chat about it and what we can come up with
Old 31st July 2013, 15:00
Banned

P2P
I will personal message you & send you my email the more I can learn the better my code language will advance.
Quote:
yes the js side of it good mate to add a few things too like stafftools so on menus so on As ive done with coding basecode now i know alot about that side of it now getting into js side of it now its a very area to get into some work some do not mate its all up to the programming your self mate ill put my msn on and we can chat about it and what we can come up with
Old 31st July 2013, 15:44
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
cool mate did you use the 09 i made pre mod i did ?
Old 2nd August 2013, 14:33
Banned

P2P
It was throwing me a million erorrs so when I have spare time in the following weeks I'll over look them fully & have it running on an other free hosting I just found that allows my to use DNS & ill post it all once I have that tbdev09 under control & i'll also do the same as what I have done for u-232 I'll do the same panel I just created. unless someone can give the original coders work for that kind of panel I can over look to learn & weak to suit my view.

Quote:
cool mate did you use the 09 i made pre mod i did ?
Old 1st July 2014, 04:59

P2P
I tryed this and I would like to say it SUCK ass and that you need to learn to code because there nothing about a shitty mod UN ABLE to add any new tools and there load of errors but hey you need to make it so if you add tools it will shift right ..
Old 1st July 2014, 05:56
Banned

P2P
Quote:
I tryed this and I would like to say it SUCK ass and that you need to learn to code because there nothing about a shitty mod UN ABLE to add any new tools and there load of errors but hey you need to make it so if you add tools it will shift right ..
1. Learn to code yourself you knob
2. I am working a new staffpanel for v3 so this will be upgraded once I get the right bootstrap admin I am wanting to use on my new staff mod.
3. I can add tools easy by learning programming languages and add them manually so you must be another lazy sod that can not program but expect someone else to wipe ya arse.
Old 1st July 2014, 06:44

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
1. Learn to code yourself you knob
2. I am working a new staffpanel for v3 so this will be upgraded once I get the right bootstrap admin I am wanting to use on my new staff mod.
3. I can add tools easy by learning programming languages and add them manually so you must be another lazy sod that can not program but expect someone else to wipe ya arse.
you a worthless ass and cannot do an dam think.. Quit while your ahead .. This mod junk and you know it .. SO just keep telling your self as you fail once again .. What even more funny as this junk over 1 yeah old and still sites here as unfinished looser... oo yeah you FAIL once again..
Old 1st July 2014, 08:43
Banned

P2P
Man you really have something stuck up your arse ... Go troll elsewhere you waste of sperm. So this mod is 1yr old wow doesn't mean no one else could attempt just like me to make it better or better yet I upgrade myself since its just php/html/css code which a 13yr old kid could understand so if you can not update yourself and your older then that then you fail not me mate as when I was 13yr old I was reading this shit everyday without a break and still do it to this very day.. So I need to update my css knowledge but I don't see anyone that has used it complain except you so 1 outta however many have tried this means that your just a low end developer that can not develop for yourself. go and do shit ya self if you don't like other people doing the mods / code all I seen you post is 1 thing and thats some shit music theme that looks like a pile of shit smeared over the screen.
Closed Thread

Tags
layout , staffpanel