Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 20th September 2009, 12:22
Banned

P2P
Smile TS Site
i just want to say something about axam and hes ts site . i got a site code from hes cost a lot of money as as well 85 quid only used it one time my vip run out and i wanted to get my site code to do a site again as you do because you get 3 you can us it 3 times as they say well i only us it one time as iv`e just said my v`i`p run out i went for my site code to do a site and i could not get it or us it could not get into my pm to download it or anything so what do you do is ask why so you do .And this is what axam said your not vip or power user to us your code ans you need to give hi more money to get a site code you have already payed for he wanted 40 quid again so i could us my code i all ready payed for 85 quid for so this is what iv`e got to say about axam he is a rip off with site code that he as riped off sites like tbv so on yes axam i do have your v6.2 site code which ill be giving out to everyone that can us it mod it to what they like with your database for v6.2 yes i get that v6.2 site code from a m8 of mine ans 5.7 and 5.6 all with database .as for the 5.5 i got from you can shove up your ass why i do not know you do not want to put the site code out for free download i do not know why well i do it as a dollar sign as the side of it wanker.:shock: trust me your code well get broke by a coder that is better then you and rip you up and your wank ts not be worth jack shit to no one there is of code peeps all over fed up with the way you treat then .by the way those of you how want to nuke the v6.2 there is quite a few bugs in it so the browse for a start need sorting out big time or you will not see any torrents what so every so on as for tools loads of bugs there too this v6.2 as been slaped together .And make sure you have a good i cube loader on as it plays up bad with it its best to have it on your sever by the host let then do it for you do not us a mod one if you do it will up load yes but it will show your home i`p and not server host i`p or said torrent site so its best to us server host i cube loader for this code trust me or not you will not get it to run well yes you will just for a few days then it will not work no more at all so what i`m saying us server host i`p best to at the end of the day .:nosepick:n1 speed2 for axam ts code you given me ill have a play with it and see what i can do

Last edited by wMan; 20th September 2009 at 15:57.
Old 21st September 2009, 15:08
Coder

P2P
well dunno what eles to say
Old 21st September 2009, 18:54

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc View Post
i just want to say something about axam and hes ts site . i got a site code from hes cost a lot of money as as well 85 quid only used it one time my vip run out and i wanted to get my site code to do a site again as you do because you get 3 you can us it 3 times as they say well i only us it one time as iv`e just said my v`i`p run out i went for my site code to do a site and i could not get it or us it could not get into my pm to download it or anything so what do you do is ask why so you do .And this is what axam said your not vip or power user to us your code ans you need to give hi more money to get a site code you have already payed for he wanted 40 quid again so i could us my code i all ready payed for 85 quid for so this is what iv`e got to say about axam he is a rip off with site code that he as riped off sites like tbv so on yes axam i do have your v6.2 site code which ill be giving out to everyone that can us it mod it to what they like with your database for v6.2 yes i get that v6.2 site code from a m8 of mine ans 5.7 and 5.6 all with database .as for the 5.5 i got from you can shove up your ass why i do not know you do not want to put the site code out for free download i do not know why well i do it as a dollar sign as the side of it wanker.:shock: trust me your code well get broke by a coder that is better then you and rip you up and your wank ts not be worth jack shit to no one there is of code peeps all over fed up with the way you treat then .by the way those of you how want to nuke the v6.2 there is quite a few bugs in it so the browse for a start need sorting out big time or you will not see any torrents what so every so on as for tools loads of bugs there too this v6.2 as been slaped together .And make sure you have a good i cube loader on as it plays up bad with it its best to have it on your sever by the host let then do it for you do not us a mod one if you do it will up load yes but it will show your home i`p and not server host i`p or said torrent site so its best to us server host i cube loader for this code trust me or not you will not get it to run well yes you will just for a few days then it will not work no more at all so what i`m saying us server host i`p best to at the end of the day .:nosepick:n1 speed2 for axam ts code you given me ill have a play with it and see what i can do
your a funny dude.....keep them coming for i always need a good laugh
Old 21st September 2009, 19:52

United Kingdom
Huh? What the hell is all that meant to mean???? :unknown::shock:
Old 21st September 2009, 22:08
Banned

P2P
its about axam and hes code ts code
Old 21st September 2009, 23:02
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
he probably bought light beer with your hard earned money.
Old 21st September 2009, 23:14

:shock:

on the second line :sleep: I stayed K.O

Old 21st September 2009, 23:54

United Kingdom
Quote:
its about axam and hes code ts code
Isn't it xam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanclas View Post
:shock:

on the second line :sleep: I stayed K.O

Yeah I felt the same....
Old 26th September 2009, 22:18
Banned

P2P
well it hed to be said hes a rip off the man ts well what can i say nothing now ive hed my say he should do the ts code free i hope he chokes on the beer he got with my money and i hope he dies on the peanuts hes having with the beer the rip off hope he dies
Old 27th September 2009, 03:32

United Kingdom
Quote:
well it hed to be said hes a rip off the man ts well what can i say nothing now ive hed my say he should do the ts code free i hope he chokes on the beer he got with my money and i hope he dies on the peanuts hes having with the beer the rip off hope he dies
Indeed, don't we all dude, we all wish xam was dead. This has been said by many other like 10000000000000 times before, there is no need to create another thread dissing him. We all know he is a complete cock dude. We all know...

Tags
site