Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Annoucements
Old 26th February 2010, 07:05

P2P
Default Banned from TBDEV.NET ?
well all i can say is its ABOUT TIME somebody else from tbdev had the balls to tell coldfusion how much he's killed TBDEV acting like a child and trying to make something his work which wasnt from the start and then having the guts to call xam .

Quote:
ok CF... do what you like, but don't be a coward about it.

if you want to insault me, do it to my virtual face, don't whip out your e-dick, demote, ban then insault me when I can't answer back.

but then I guess you're a smaller man then I thought...

take your head out of your ass for a moment and realize that you are NOT the only coder to help build what tbdev is...
though you seem to think so.

tbdev has been coded by many many many people besides you, and in fact up until quite reciently, you've actually been a realy layze admin to this site, popping in from time to time, and not bothering to update the code... for years...

it's only in the last SHORT while that you have actually done anything to the TB code base that you hadn't bothered to update for years.

and much of the stuff in the new code is BY OTHER CODERS! without credit might I add as you seem to want to add a cc licence to the code and not alow anyone to change it or REMOVE CREDITS etc... yeah, I capatilized that, but that is what TBDev svn is... code that YOU took from here, removed credits and added your egotistical copywrite CF to...

I won't bother mentioning the many many coders whos work you've used, as you don't want to credit anyone with any of the hard work they put into what they thought was a project that they were helping to build / develop etc...

I'll simpley point to the new announce in YOUR code... and no, I don't take credit for it, I started it as an idea that I wanted the COMMUNITY (a word or concept that you obviously do not understand) to help DEVELOP IT

here is what it said (that you removed) at the top of the page:
/************************************************** *****************************
*** a faster announce by Sir_SnuggleBunny, x0r, System, Laffin, Retro, Majes,
*** Jaits, Pandora
*** de-bugging version all errors are either numbered or lettered (a, b, c etc)
************************************************** *****************************/

and I'm not sure if that's the latest, but hey, I've been banned from the site, so their may be more names in it by now...

if you can treat Laffin, pdq and myself amoung others who have done nothing but help this site and this project, well, I guess you really are a small man.

dig it, it's yours do whatever you like with it, but treat people who have given so much to TBDev like shit, and well, you're loosing face.

you look like an egotistical, pig-headed power freak...

and I guess that's what you are. sad to see it, I really am.,,

SirSnuggleBunny
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
VIPER790 (28th December 2021)
Old 26th February 2010, 07:13
BT.Manager Owner

United States
TBDev having power troubles I see!
wunder who well be on the chopping block next?:nosepick:
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
The Following User Says Thank You to joeroberts For This Useful Post:
Old 4th May 2010, 03:46
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
guess who

now that i am banned from there i am free to post here and other places without fear of reprisals against my tbdev acct.

i have lots of friends i have made at tbdev.net and in the tracker/coding community and i am posting this to pass along what has happened to my account at tbdev.net for these people and those interested.

for the record i was banned earlier today because i was shown a link on a friends test tracker which has about 40 members, 17 of these given staff class, as the site is mainly members who modify their tbdev sources, pointing to this tbdev thread.

the thread is a theme made by a member for tbdev.net source.
http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...0&#entry169846

Coldfusion:
Quote:
To be really honest, that theme is awful. It looks like some schoolkid did it during lunch.

Can you make these xhtml compliant as all yours i've seen need a lot of work.

Do you see how this works now? *hint*
Now, anyone who is a member over there knows what a great communty, forums, and wealth of knowledge it has over there, stick around a little while and you'll also realize we have an arse as an admin. Constantly belittling peoples work, insulting them, threatening them, being a hypocrite * hint * when it comes to code credits and creating an atmosphere of fear to express ones self.

If people i know from tbdev want proof or links to his actions, i can help with that if get a hold of me on msn/IRC or just search some posts and check out shout archives. :]

Childish antics suchs as these svn log messages just about sum up the maturity level of the admin at times:
http://tbdevnet.svn.sourceforge.net/.../SQL/?view=log
Quote:
Imfamous quote from bvlisp - Wolfman - [12-02-10 16:23] wolfman: i can put up a synflood with 200 000 conections and see hove it handles if u like - You're so busted ha ha ha ha!
As some of you are probably aware the day snuggles was banned i was temp banned as well, CF went on to post in a thread after that, that i was responsible for the end of tbdev development then i argued with him and forced him to change his mind about changing the source from gpl to a no-derivative works cc license (the thread is still there for those interested).
Coldfusion:
Quote:
Well, sorry about that, but apparently pdq & Member2 didn't like the way things were going, so all future development is now ceased!
Sorry about that, as I was enjoying doing it, but there's always one or two that spoil it for others. :cray:
http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=164503

How the heck did we end tbdev development? :s

I got banned for explaining how the licensing works to Member2 in shoutbox. Member2 didn't want some picture in his test sites footer, the cc license image he wanted to remove. CF told him when asked if he could remove it (on his test server) that he can't remove it. I suggested using an older version which was gpl and not the 09 source (which had a cc license 'no derivatives' added to it, when CF has no right to change licenses since code is/was gpl and there are only minor changes to source done by him since he's been redistributing it.) He said me explaining this to him and recommending the gpl version was me telling him how to circumvent something or other so i got banned for a day :P

Now, I am not gonna get into all that stuff here in this post just giving a little background story on the admin, a guy that once had much of my respect.

anyways...having been shown this link to his comment, i responded in the shoutbox of this test tracker (i am not gonna post everything said).

here is shoutbox log from about an hour before i logged onto this test tracker up to the time just after i got banned from tbdev.net:
note: Read from the bottom up.
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 03:38 PM] pdq i dont see mouthing off i just arrived when he posted link to his comment
[May 3 2010, 03:37 PM] Member8 CF should be CIA :w00t:
[May 3 2010, 03:37 PM] Member8 secret site :-D
[May 3 2010, 03:37 PM] Member8
[May 3 2010, 03:36 PM] Member8 Maybe this Member5 should understand that mouthing off about tbdev on another site wouldn't go un-noticed :blink: :blink: :blink:
[May 3 2010, 03:35 PM] Member8
[May 3 2010, 03:28 PM] pdq haha i am banned
[May 3 2010, 03:27 PM] pdq what site is he talking about? bvlist? in here? i cant say ive ever seen Member5 bad mouth tbdev :O
[May 3 2010, 03:26 PM] pdq ya :P also i am overly nice CF isn't nice is all. lol or he is just british i dunno. tbdev still rules.
Now i notice i am banned from tbdev.net and can only see 403 page. Am banned for speaking nothing but facts on a site that is not related at all to tbdev
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 03:26 PM] Member7 :blink: :blink:
[May 3 2010, 03:24 PM] Member9 but youre a girl :p
[May 3 2010, 03:23 PM] Member9
[May 3 2010, 03:22 PM] pdq i like pink theme!
[May 3 2010, 03:21 PM] pdq but i don't expect too much less consider come from same person who said he could care less what anyone else codes as it doesn't interest him at all and that most mods at tbdev are shit
He has said this many times in the past ^^
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 03:19 PM] pdq Member6 all i'm waiting for is them to be split up actions pages hehe, and that attachment fix :>
[May 3 2010, 03:19 PM] pdq i just trying to point out how absurd and insulting saying something like that to your peers is :) http://www.tbdev.net/index.php...indpost&p=169845
[May 3 2010, 03:17 PM] Member9 your evil pdq :w00t:
[May 3 2010, 03:16 PM] pdq :-D just kidding round, nice
[May 3 2010, 03:16 PM] Member9
[May 3 2010, 03:15 PM] pdq yep and your bleaches isn't xhtml compliant?? looks like grade school kid did it on recess! :devil:
[May 3 2010, 03:15 PM] Member6 forum moderator and subforums
[May 3 2010, 03:13 PM] pdq what did ya redo
[May 3 2010, 03:13 PM] pdq hehe
[May 3 2010, 03:11 PM] Member6 just fixing few things i notice so far - fukin 2 Xhtml errors on add a post - cant see the swines yet lol
[May 3 2010, 03:10 PM] Member6 redone bleaches pdq
[May 3 2010, 02:40 PM] pdq yeah looks sharp, see ya!
[May 3 2010, 02:38 PM] Member5 Im out for today...! seeyaa
[May 3 2010, 02:36 PM] Member5 seen the news system i made :P
[May 3 2010, 02:35 PM] Member5 100% pdq
[May 3 2010, 02:35 PM] pdq and pdqT lol
[May 3 2010, 02:35 PM] Member8 who de feck is dis ***** cf
[May 3 2010, 02:34 PM] Member5 o wont mate, but there will never be a Member5 design on tbdev 2010 official.. ill find other way to go for delevper my themes
[May 3 2010, 02:33 PM] Member5 Thanks dub and pdq. From this day all my themes will only be released at Member5 site. And i will support other tbdev related projects to..!
[May 3 2010, 02:33 PM] Member8 common Member5 dont loose it down man
[May 3 2010, 02:32 PM] Member8 but today 09 is alive is becoz of u four guys & gals mindless, pdq, putyn & Member5
[May 3 2010, 02:31 PM] Member8 yeh, i remember ur tit-bit with CF, maam
[May 3 2010, 02:30 PM] pdq i understand how Member5 feels
[May 3 2010, 02:30 PM] pdq hehe he lost em a while ago
[May 3 2010, 02:28 PM] Member8 u hv done tons of themes for 08 , 09, why does it hinder u, tons of tracker use ur theme m8
[May 3 2010, 02:22 PM] Member8 feck the world, we love ur work m8 :-D
[May 3 2010, 02:22 PM] Member8 but Member5, just CF has told something mean nothing he has lost his nuts in de colds of fusion, i m going live on 15th may with ur theme
[May 3 2010, 02:20 PM] Member8 thats serious of Cf
[May 3 2010, 02:18 PM] pdq ???
This is the time i came online and read the link posted ^^
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 02:15 PM] Member5 http://www.tbdev.net/index.php?showt...0&#entry169846
[May 3 2010, 02:14 PM] Member8 hey Member5 : whatz up?
[May 3 2010, 02:10 PM] Member5 Thats it..! Im out i do not make ANY themes for tbdev again, no more will be released at tbdev
[May 3 2010, 01:59 PM] System Member4 replied to the thread Test
[May 3 2010, 01:56 PM] Member6 :o)
[May 3 2010, 01:48 PM] System Member6 started a new thread Test
[May 3 2010, 01:45 PM] Member8
[May 3 2010, 01:44 PM] Member8 aha just saw a shoutbox on tbdev
[May 3 2010, 01:43 PM] Member5 thanks mate :P
[May 3 2010, 01:42 PM] Member8 wow nice site Member5
[May 3 2010, 01:42 PM] Member5 and thinking about my next move, i cant keep living with the why tbdev runs... we need USEFUL things and not crappy things
[May 3 2010, 01:39 PM] Member8 hey Member6 whatz posticons?
[May 3 2010, 01:39 PM] Member5 nice :P im learning php and making this for: http://xxxxxxxxxx
[May 3 2010, 01:37 PM] Member6 lol - i just redone bleaches - forum moderator - subforums - posticons blah blah = what you on about Member 5
[May 3 2010, 01:17 PM] Member5 nanana you have to lick my harry ass to get access to this and that..! its fucking suicide
[May 3 2010, 01:15 PM] Member5 Removed forums, user groups here and there my ass..! wtf happend to the old tbdev...!
[May 3 2010, 01:14 PM] Member8 hiya Member 5
[May 3 2010, 01:13 PM] Member5 tbdev.net my ass...! Dam im getting tried of that
Members 8, 5 banned(i was misinformed, was just me banned i guess lol) as well as myself as far as i know, banned for carrying on a conversation on a private site that Coldfusion has been lurking in.

btw i will be still be supporting any tbdev source users via IM chat, my site and sites like these. I also plan on releasing my own sourcecode soon since i am free to do this now without fear of being banned, as well as supporting and making mods for the upcoming sctbdev sourcode which is gonna rock :]

what is tbdev you ask?
tbdev is a great learning tool and community which once had such members posting there, such as Laffin, Retro, System, Snuggs, blanconero, TUX, Enzo1, devinkray, Member5, pdq and many others of course.
where did they all go?
funny how most of these people are still very active on other sites. :P

am i pissed at the actions of the admin? yes! :) did i say bad things about him? sure! calling him an arse and a hypocrite aren't the nicest things i've ever said but at least it is me being honest and only repeating things he is quoted as saying at tbdev.net.

We really need the words FUCKWIT and RETARD in the tbdev source config.php? what the heck is that?

He needs to state in a thread over there that i am responsible for ending any futue tbdev development? cause i explained how licensing works to another member in the shoutbox there??

there are things i am fed up with at that i have not mentioned anywhere in public...regarding direction of source... as i am willing to give him a chance to redeem himself first and make these issues a moot point.

i speak up about these things because i got fed up by those actions and the direction he is taking the tbdev forums and tbdev source. most of which i haven't mentioned here or anywhere public.

I'm not bashing CF in my words that got me banned nor in these posts here and i'd hope all the childish back and forth can end.

<3 snuggles.

besides bvlist here are 2 other sites/forums that i will be active on and support budding coders:
http://www.sctbdev.ca
http://btdev.net

if posting those links not allowed feel free remove em :)

=]

Last edited by pdq; 11th May 2010 at 15:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to pdq For This Useful Post:
Old 4th May 2010, 04:32

Canada
Thumbs up
thanks Tony and pdq :party:

it's nice to see people saying nice stuff for a change lol (I actually joined just to say that lol).

hey, shit happens, and karma can be a bitch. I have no bad feelings towards anyone. and though I told pdq "don't lose your account at TBDev on my account, there are a great bunch of folks at TBDev, and regardless of where it's heading, it's good to keep the good folks together."
well ... too late now lol

I hope that the good ones will find their way to other venues that will be more supportive and friendly, with a sense of community.

I won't post any links, as I just joined and haven't read the FAQ / Rules etc (I know bad me) but I'm still posting new code / mods and may even get involved in the next branch of TB based code.

regardless, thanks for the nice words you two :)
and anyone trying to find me or where I post, ask pdq... she's in he know, and as always, I'm happy to share anything I do...

it's been said, "sharing is caring" and knowledge is power...

cheers!
snuggs

xoxoxoxoxox
The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_SnuggleBunny For This Useful Post:
Old 4th May 2010, 13:18
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdq View Post
guess who
How could he ban pdq, is he nuts?

Well now i guess everyone can agree CF is an idiot !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fynnon For This Useful Post:
OiNK (4th May 2010), VIPER790 (28th December 2021)
Old 5th May 2010, 03:56

P2P
Snuggles no need to thank since its about time coldfusion did abit of the work on tbdev himself for a change instead of all the rest running the place while he spends most of his time being a power freak and trying to use his own forum to point out that users shouldnt use torrentstrike because a exploit was found .

Then goes to the trouble of reporting me for using a nulled ipb forum lol

And to finish off with .

He went through all that trouble of announcing that anybody found coming here (bvlist) would be banned from tbdev yet he somehow found it ok for himself to come here and then post about it on tbdev hoping the tbdev users would lick his arse and take big interest in whatever he puts after .

People need to stop licking his arse on tbdev because the only thing coldfusion is doing to tbdev is killing it off and losing all the good coders which is already happening now sadly ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
Old 7th May 2010, 02:16
The Brass

P2P
Default I have seen a lot of crap in my days but.......
You people need a history lesson first of all Tony in the early days I banned you off of my site for doing what ?? spamming the crap out of it .. so you are one to talk about anything... next we will take the faster announce... what a joke that is, all snuggles n the rest did is replicate something that was done in 2005 and I even enlightened the sir snuggles about it and he still took credit for it and even posted the original link to it - but yet he takes credit for it ?? then bashes CoLdFuSiOn - wtf - we were there to help each other in the early days not to worry about who did what - in my eyes he has done nothing more then anyone else has done with the original code with the exception of selling it like xam the @#$##$% -

next we take pdq - I personally stood up for u - I am the one that recommend that he ban you - he had demoted you - you made me a promise...

what everyone needs to understand is that it is all based on ByteMonsoon
and CF was the one that has kept the legacy of the torrentbits code alive for years in fact I dare say if it weren't for him that code wouldn't be as popular as it is today he even kept tbdev alive out of his own pocket at times... for what to be bashed ?

and you know what .... all anyone has done here is to prove him right in what he has done...

tbh - you people learn a little @tbdev then you go round bashing it and CF
well I'm sorry bout this post but it had to come out of me -

you r the idiots - you can ban me if you wish as I really don't want any part here -

this has to stop - if you have something to say to someone tell them directly and not on some bullshit forum -

Quote:
He went through all that trouble of announcing that anybody found coming here (bvlist) would be banned from tbdev yet he somehow found it ok for himself to come here and then post about it on tbdev hoping the tbdev users would lick his arse and take big interest in whatever he puts after .
you sir r an asshole he never said that - what he said was this anyone caught badmouthing him behind his back would get banned and I whole hardheartedly agree with that. I have badmouthed him when I didn't agree with him the only difference was I did it to him directly not on some other forum- I'm here and not banned there - dude you have a lot of growing up to do - actually you all do..........

Quote:
Then goes to the trouble of reporting me for using a nulled ipb forum lol
He wouldn't do something like that - and you are a buffoon for using a nulled anything for a public forum ! Did you ever stop to think you did it to yourself and it wasn't nulled correctly and it called home ?

I can code something that would be seemingly harmless but once invoked it would call up other seemingly harmless bits and once completed it would do anything I desired it to do...and you or anyone else would never know about it...

but again you demonstrate just how low you really are..using a hacked form like that, then accusing someone for turning you in, when in fact you are using a hacked forum.......LOL - just who is the fool there ?

Last edited by thebrass; 7th May 2010 at 03:17. Reason: added the quote after spoting it
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrass For This Useful Post:
Old 7th May 2010, 03:12
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
Quote:
what everyone needs to understand is that it is all based on ByteMonsoon
so why isn't there any credits to bytemonsoon or torrentbits or anyone else in the code?
you want me to believe that the 'by coldfusion' doesn't bother you when i know for a fact that it does bother you too?

Quote:
next we take pdq - I personal stood up for u - I am the one that recommend that he ban you - he had demoted you - you made me a promise...
how did i break a promise? i did not make a promise to bend over for him or stand by while he insults tbdev members and calls their work shit.
up to the moment i was banned i was supporting members on the forum and i've never spoke one bad word about him at tbdev.net or any forums until i was banned and free to speak my mind without threat of ban.
Quote:
next we take pdq - I personal stood up for u - I am the one that recommend that he ban you - he had demoted you - you made me a promise...
demote and ban me for what? for being an active member who posts tons of mods and helps out all the newbies? for being a member who promotes tbdev and gets others interested in it? demote and ban me cause i refuse to kiss his ass and suck up to him like some of the remaining coders there must do?
ban me for saying:
Quote:
[May 3 2010, 03:21 PM] pdq but i don't expect too much less consider come from same person who said he could care less what anyone else codes as it doesn't interest him at all and that most mods at tbdev are shit
that is a FACT, he has stated the above many many times in the shoutbox and in forum posts, usually in a more insulting manner and has stated the days before I was banned that he has on his slate to be deleting all the old mods off of forums cause they're shit.

he has also since i got banned hidden/deleted the Your Tracker section that members of tbdev promoted and showed off their tbdev sites.

he bad mouthed me and others continuously on tbdev.net, and we're supposed to put up with this cause he's been around a long time? because he hosts the source and created the tbdev community this gives him a green light to treat the members like theyre sub human and insult and demean them?

i did nothing but good for tbdev.net only to have the admin there disrespect me and remove the credits that were added to source by me for all the work i did on the latest source, who you think fixed all the xhtml errors and removed all the deprecated short tags? it sure wasn't him. then he goes on to blame me for wrecking tbdev cause i was one of the only ones standing up to him when he tried to unjustly change licenses to a no derivative license?

fact is that he is a hypocrite, he complains that people remove tbdev credits and steal tbdev code (which is open source by the way and cannot be stolen) meanwhile he is stealing other peoples code and removing credits...

frankly without my contributions as well as those i mention above in my other post by my mentors and peers there would be very little content at tbdev.net.
i hope he sees the errors of his ways and tbdev.net turns back into a fun place to be. :)

... me I've moved on I've had enough and i/we will be releasing some tbdev versions as well as working on sctbdev and have plenty to keep me busy in the future.

Quote:
this has to stop - if you have something to say to someone tell them directly and not on some bullshit forum -
sorry can't do that, as you are well aware CF bans anyone who questions his actions/insults.
As noted in his banning of me for stating facts in a private matter on a site with 40 members who most feel like I do but only a few willing to risk their tbdev accounts to speak up about it:

=]

Last edited by pdq; 11th May 2010 at 15:57.
Old 7th May 2010, 03:55
The Brass

P2P
@pdq - I have respect for you and you know that.. and tbh you should know that I speak my mind and I care not about being banned anywhere and that includes tbdev - if I am to be banned anywhere then so be it -

I agree CF has used some wrong verbiage in a few posts I saw - in fact I even corrected a few at risk of taking the piss -

but you know what - look around @all of this crap - is it really needed ? can you blame him - put yourself in his place and I ask you what would you do if you were him ?

and you are correct it bother me and you know what else ? after seeing crap like this, I can safely say that it no longer bothers me -

what about xam, yuna and so on, that took the code and all of the mods and call all of the code theirs with there headers that it was all done by them and then some turn around and sell it...with back doors that they can do what they please...

I do tire of all of this back stabbing though - the truth of the matter is this if it wasn't for CF I don't beleave torrentbits would of survived - for anyone to use as a base or reference -

What we need to do is get back to the community mindedness that we have lost over the years - that is what made us great -

again TBH with you if I were in CF's shoes I can honestly say that I would be a bit nastier then he is.

he has been nothing but loyal to me and he has given me nothing but slack to get my head on straight - for years now - So when it comes down to it I will take his side as he has earned my respect and loyalty as he has tolerated me for years now...and I have done nothing but slack off...

but this has to stop - threatening him with a dos and then a ddos- What kinda crap is that - if I were to be mean I could be.. actually I am a whole lot smarter then I let off....lol

I am not here to start a flame war or put anyone down - I just call it as I see it -

If you are interested I will talk to CF on your behalf about you -

added below ----
and what about you and the source that you are going to release ? what headers(comments) is it going to have ? is it going to reflect all of the history of the code that it was based on ? even if you just got ideas from the torrentsbits code it is still based on it

Last edited by thebrass; 7th May 2010 at 04:06. Reason: added a missed thought
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrass For This Useful Post:
Old 7th May 2010, 04:31
TBDev BANNED Warrior

P2P
hehe must be nice to be in his good graces :) he has insulted me and demeans me and called me many names in the shoutbox over there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrass View Post
what about xam, yuna and so on, that took the code and all of the mods and call all of the code theirs with there headers that it was all done by them and then some turn around and sell it...with back doors that they can do what they please...
i agree that they should be giving credits to original creators and tbdev or tbsource and mod creators but i don't use those sources, i use a tbdev derived source.

i disagree that tbdev is in the same class as these sources, tbdev is supposed to be classy, we wanna put tbdev on the same level as these sources that give no credits or worse sell them?

also credits are a non-issue to me they only became an issue because he has put his name alone in headers on codes that are not made by him, at all, and then turns around and complains about others doing that exact thing! If he didn't complain about it, it wouldn't be a big issue to me, but i see it as hypocritical to demand members do one thing then he turns around and does what he tells everyone not to do.

of course i know that he keeps tbdev alive by being admin, supporting members, managing the forums and making available the source these are all pluses and he deserves credit, but, it is all the negatives that are now starting to outweigh all the positive things he has done and which lead me to the path I am now on :P

i agree bashing or name calling is childish but all ive said in all the words i posted above is that he was an arse, thats about it :P. I've been called much worse over there by him, I've been called things by him that shocked me and i was very insulted. I tried not to let it bother me but obviously it has, the straw that broke the camels back was seeing him insult that member at tbdev which lead to me saying 'I'd expect no less of him' in a private manner.

It's ok thebrass, don't worry about me :) I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders now, Im done with bringing up this topic of him and this is hopefully my last post on this specific matter, I have no wishes to ever return to tbdev.net unless it became a fun place to be again and I hope it does. :)

you know me I'm all about the fun, I don't hate, I can't believe I got banned even, so much for free speech. (It's not like I said that at tbdev.net or here)

I can still contact all my friends and peers from tbdev.net in other manners and that is the most important part, I feel sad it had to end like this but I can only be insulted or see other people insulted so much before I speak up.

PS. who is threatening with dos? :shock: not me, i just reporting that i got banned :)

--------------------
i dunno what headers will be yet but the source is gpl, so i would wish that members keep headers intact but if they don't, oh well, they are within their rights to be lame and remove them.
source will also have in faq, credits to the 3 sourcecodes and credits to individual coders.
I can assure you that the headers and credits will not consist of only 'by pdq' http://xxxxxxx.xxx hehe :]

=]

Tags
banned , tbdevnet