Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Project U-232
Old 23rd December 2021, 11:43

Default Poster Upload Torrent
Hello, I have installed the u232 Trinity RC and set up so far. I have a problem with the upload form and I want the user can insert an image that is stored with the torrent in the database. I do not use IMDB or similar.
Does anyone have any code or instructions where to change this?
Old 23rd December 2021, 14:20

United Kingdom
The upload form allows you to upload images in the POSTER input, and it stores them in the bitbucket folder which I assuming you have setup.
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:23

It just doesn't do that. The images are not stored in the bucket folder or anywhere else on the server
Old 23rd December 2021, 19:14
Cod3r

P2P
Lol U232 as been shit for years with all the unwanted crap that as been put on it...download TBDEV code mod it to your needs and php7 it no bull shit code in that but U232 and the new so called v6 can not remove the bullshit code from it memcach and all why they got no brains to know how..i removed it years ago but that me
Old 24th December 2021, 02:17

P2P
Don't write nonsense without knowing, U-232 is a great source especially U-232-Trinity-RC, also my favorite is Evil-Trinity.
iseeyoucopy and Antimidas is a great coders this guys is awesome.
So don't write nonsense and be so kind as to keep a good tone :)
Regards from me. Always yours TS.
Sharing Is Caring
Old 24th December 2021, 10:08
Cod3r

P2P
hay nobhead i know alot about it fuckface devil more then you know i have been working for over 8 years or more nobhead
Old 24th December 2021, 15:05

it would be great if princess would contribute something meaningful to my question, instead of acting like something else here.
Old 24th December 2021, 16:52
Cod3r

P2P
first you have to add a foder to your torrent Dir call it images cmd it dbtorrents `image` text NOT NULL,

then call it from upload and add to back end torrent table

just a example
Old 24th December 2021, 17:54

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
first you have to add a foder to your torrent Dir call it images cmd it dbtorrents `image` text NOT NULL,

then call it from upload and add to back end torrent table

just a example
Actually if you have been involved/know about how u232 works. You were close, BUT it does explain it if you know. Bitbucket.php states you need to define the path to the bitbucket folder.....hint hint. Its been like that since the early days.

Bump: Hi fr31w1ld go to u232 support. I have answered your question with the solution

Bump: Hi fr31w1ld go to u232 support. I have answered your question with the solution

Bump: This is missing from Trinity. Probably been missed as the dev team is really busy. I checked the code and all you need is to add the code below. The language may differ slightly but this will work. Make the adjustments you need to fit the new code.

Code:
<div class='col-sm-2'>{$lang['upload_bitbucket']}</div><br />
<div class='col-sm-5'><p class='shrink'><iframe class='embed-responsive1' src='imgup.html'></iframe></p>{$lang['upload_bitbucket_1']}</div>
</div>
Old 3rd January 2022, 23:26

he dont want to Upload it in the Bitbucket he want to Upload it on a Separate Folder like Torrentimages ;) becouse i think Bitbucket is for Avatars or some shitpics ;)