Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 9th November 2014, 18:14

United Kingdom
Default whoop
i know it has bugs , i wanna try fix them ;) i will have http://www.tsse56-support.tk/ for a show site to show finished design and a sub domain for a forum ;)

Bump: sent you my skype

Bump: http://tsse56-support.tk/index.php is up as the show site for the progress of refurbishment for actuall support goto http://tsse56-forums.tk/ both still in progress :)
Old 9th November 2014, 18:43

United Kingdom
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
You will get it from some off them who know thay think thay are the best but thats what you get from them on here ill not say any names but thay know who thay are, wait for it .it will be coming too , it be this and that code too have so on , If that just leave us to do the work and all on it. it will be a spot on 5.6 end of the day
lol "wait for it .it will be coming" <--- love that comment Im sure it will but not from me

Old 9th November 2014, 19:25
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
so i see a few people wanting help for tsse 5.6 code

i am in process for opening a tsse support site for 5.6 code , mods , themes , etc if anyones interested? unlikely lol .... but if you are http://www.tsse56-support.tk will be domain .... hope to see you there

remove if inappropriate :)
Sounds great but if you are happy to share or help members why not post it here(BvList)? You would probably get more traffic/views.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Old 9th November 2014, 20:42
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Yes it would, but if we can do our own forum with this its better for them who have the taae 5.6 where thay will get the help from one tsse 5.6 forum this what we are doing
Old 9th November 2014, 20:47

United Kingdom
Smile
sharing and helping members would only be a click away and provided a more dedicated support for tsse56 [just my thoughts] p.s. bvlist I've been a member of for over 6 years and there have been many times I would have been stuck without them.

Old 9th November 2014, 20:52

United Kingdom
Talking hi
support can/will be given here too if they rather ask here than signup but no one uses 5.6 anymore so they be a few
Old 9th November 2014, 21:44
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
Yes it would, but if we can do our own forum with this its better for them who have the taae 5.6 where thay will get the help from one tsse 5.6 forum this what we are doing
What is taae 5.6? is it going to be another branch of TS 5.6

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 9th November 2014 at 22:06.
Old 9th November 2014, 22:33

United Kingdom
Default honeslty
what a load of bollox sorry but it is support for a nulled script. then i come to the famous saying
[HIDE]WHIPPING A DEAD HORSE[/HIDE]
quote fully modded whata load of crock i think theres only me with a fully clean version then laffioune , and wdw ,the one whats on here fully modded by dakz is buggy and shite even though he is my friend its a shit put up and would use by fair.
if you want ill put you a billing panel up and you can sell themes and these new mods cheap but considering .tk is free and .com and .co.uk are only 0.69p and a 0.99p id have splashed out
instead of people concentrating on the relic why not put all the effort into getting the latest decoded proper and nulled as its better than 5.6 version by far so good luck in your adventure
oh and as for anything new mods id say not new just the same thats been posted from other good folks like myself with the streaming but hey ho

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 9th November 2014, 23:12

United Kingdom
seem to me its support for a tracker script regardless if its nulled or not... for those few... that are interested in using ts5.6. cant see anything wrong with that...and I dont see anything were it mentions making money or the desire too...as for .tk or .com or what ever personally I could'nt careless [just my thoughts]

Old 9th November 2014, 23:44
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothership View Post
seem to me its support for a tracker script regardless if its nulled or not... for those few... that are interested in using ts5.6. cant see anything wrong with that...and I dont see anything were it mentions making money or the desire too...as for .tk or .com or what ever personally I could'nt careless [just my thoughts]
Very true i agree with your self we are not in it for the money at all like some are here, we just want a tsse 5.6 only forum and if we want to put mods on here we will but at this min with what is going on here in the forum it be a no from my self so i will stop fixing mods here and posting up and do it on the main forum,

Tags
offering