Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 24th January 2010, 23:57

Sweden
Default Buying Gazelle Design
Hello!

I am planing to start a HD movie tracker and are building it using gazelle but since i have no skills in template design etc im now searching for someone that can do this for me.

I seek someone who know their way around gazelle and can fix create and install a template on this tracker source. The kind of design im looking for is a clean and simple one which is easy to read and look on. I am not seeking anyone that just made a new .css from the default ones, i want something that stands out but and is unique for my tracker.

The one i seek should be quite experienced and can install and configure up a own gazelle tracker to work on based on the latest RC1 Rev. 27 files which is the one im building my tracker from. Guess this also means that you know sql and php since you may be doing edits in .php files and other things.
But since you the one i seek is experienced with Gazelle you should know all this already. ;)

More details about the looks of the design will be discussed with those who show their interests in this "project" via email, pm, skype, msn or anything that fits.

Payment: Money of course but the ammount we will discuss since it depends on both you and me and how much work it will be etc. Done via paypal or any other method if paypal is not an option.

Regards,
Viperia

Tags
buying , design , gazelle