Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 4th December 2020, 03:46

P2P
Default uninstall XBT
hey guys,

had a site and its server to admin and operate from a friend of mine who is busy with family members in hospital and looks like he is not coming back to run the site and i will do it instead.

long talk short, he has xbt installed and running in his server BUT i'd like to uninstall it to run normal site. can someone tell me how to uninstall it from a linux server running centos 7

thnx plenty,
Old 5th December 2020, 21:56

uninstall of apache2 and then reinstall apache2 phpmyadmin
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinn3r For This Useful Post:
MasterMan (6th December 2020)
Old 5th December 2020, 23:34
VIP

Just kill the process of the xbt server and make sure its not set to start as default after a server reboot (maybe you gonna use it later)
But if you stop the xbt are you sure the site will run on the php announce?

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
The Following User Says Thank You to DND For This Useful Post:
MasterMan (6th December 2020)
Old 6th December 2020, 03:02

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn3r View Post
uninstall of apache2 and then reinstall apache2 phpmyadmin

this sounds good if you know by any chance any SSL command to run for it..!

thnx for the idea m8

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DND View Post
Just kill the process of the xbt server and make sure its not set to start as default after a server reboot (maybe you gonna use it later)

thnx m8 for another good idea but already gave it a try and still getting red seeding on utorrent saying server off line or something like that..!

greets,

Bump:
Quote:

thnx m8 for another good idea but already gave it a try and still getting red seeding on utorrent saying server off line or something like that..!

greets,

Bump:
Quote:

greets,

Bump:
Quote:

greets,

Bump:
Quote:

greets,
Old 6th December 2020, 10:55
VIP

older torrents wont work on the php announce since they are and should be in different database tables that are meant only for use of xbt
that's why i was asking if you are sure site will work without xbt

1. Server/VPS (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and ... + Modules
  2. Webserver Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and ... + Modules
  3. Seedbox Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules
  4. Multiple source code engines
  5. Linux Server Administration (security, cryptography/encryption, proxy, load balancer, custom ddos firewall)
Old 7th December 2020, 04:58

P2P
Quote:
older torrents wont work on the php announce since they are and should be in different database tables that are meant only for use of xbt
that's why i was asking if you are sure site will work without xbt

thnx for the input m8 ... just as i thought too

in this case i might have to redo the site installation from scratch and get rid of all users and uploaded torrents to start from zero unless these is away to backup users and torrents only besides forum uploads and threads if you can help on telling me what to do here,

with many thanx for every bity and tiny advise from you :)

cheers,