Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Old 11th April 2008, 11:58
xxx

P2P
Default TorrentTrader Premium v1.0.7
I found this...somewhere
These are mods copied from the Premium zone of the TT site by someone...

Maybe somebody will find this usefull:

The ripper signed himself as .:TWiLiGHT:.
This is his message from inside:

Quote:
Here it is. All the Premium hacks and mods for TorrentTrader up to the 22nd of August 2007. All the hacks that they hide from
'non-premium' users.
Give me a fucking break. You had this coming. You can't sell code (and yes, premium memberships IS getting paid),
for a program that is designed to solely distribute illegal copies of software all over the internet.

Sure, I'm sure some people use it to distrubute their 'private' files between themselves, like home videos, and
home-made music. Theres so many of THOSE types of torrent sites around...

Software Companies don't get paid because of bit-torrent, and neither should you.
If you don't want to support your 'free' TorrentTrader, because you have a life outside of it, you have the following
options available to you.

1) Leave the project
2) Abandon the project altogether, and release all hacks and mods to the public. (Woops. I already did that.)
3) Make it Freeware, with hacks inclusive in each release.
4) Make it a commercial product.

Since you guys did not want to pursue #4 initially, I suggest you consider options 1,2 and 3.
You're really starting to get a hate community of people going with your ignorant comments and antics on the
TorrentTrader site, and that's an absolute shame, because you are seriously a good bunch of talented coders.
Your shitty responses, and arrogance towards the users, even the premium ones are a fucking disgrace.

Pick up your game, or get the fuck out.

To Nikkbu - Man, you're a seriously talented skinner. Keep it up, but keep it free. You do NOT want to get the
same negative feedback that the TorrentTrader coders are getting, and trust me, i've already heard people complain
about not being able to get your premium access themes. All of your themes are equally as brilliant as the last.
All I can suggest, is you post a paypal donate button on your site, and your bound to get SHITLOADS of donations.

.:TWiLiGHT:.

Greetz go to the one that helped make this happen. you know who you are. :)
Attached Files
File Type: rar TorrentTraderPremium.rar (28.16 MB, 1578 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Fynnon For This Useful Post:
BEST (26th October 2010), bobgratton (9th October 2009), calypso (9th August 2009), crispi34 (30th October 2010), djwar (20th December 2010), dragonss (1st August 2009), Grom (8th September 2008), jestR (29th December 2009), Krosis (16th January 2012), maimuta111 (28th September 2008), MoGwAi (13th June 2009), peiratikos (19th October 2011), Polish (9th November 2010), redlabel (29th October 2008), Sakura Kinomoto (5th December 2010), sammygo (17th October 2008), Security (24th January 2010), topten4you (16th February 2010), zenja7777 (26th October 2008)
Old 8th September 2008, 17:26

thank you very much..greet job
Old 11th October 2008, 10:16

France
cool but fo witch TT is this script for?? 2.04 ...???
Old 11th October 2008, 10:20
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by movizdb View Post
cool but fo witch TT is this script for?? 2.04 ...???
This is a good question!

I checked and this package comes with TorrentTrader Classic 1.07 so it should work for 1.08 also...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fynnon For This Useful Post:
Jaguar Paw (13th October 2008)
Old 17th October 2008, 00:50

P2P
i have some problems :(( when someone register

Code:
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 553 We do not relay non-local mail, sorry. in C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php:102) in C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php on line 104
someone help ?
Old 17th October 2008, 00:59

im not familiar with this source but that is a basic php error message. It means than the smtp host set in your php.ini configuration (most likely localhost) is not configured for relaying messages.

You have two options here.

1. configure the mercury smtp server of xampp correctly. If i remember correctly it is possible to configure mercury to use an email account such as gmail. however it should also be possible to configure it to your domain name (as long as you have purchased a proper domain name not one of them free subdomain ones). If you have your own domain name that routes to your IP then i will look into how to configure mercury for the domain name (if its possible)

2. If your simply testing the site locally and will purchase and upload the site to a production server later on then just ignore the error. most hosts will have smtp configured automatically for you and the emails will begin to work as soon as ur online on a production server. until then you can confirm accounts by using phpmyadmin if you need too
Old 17th October 2008, 01:48
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by pateutz View Post
i have some problems :(( when someone register

Code:
Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 553 We do not relay non-local mail, sorry. in C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php:102) in C:\xampp\htdocs\account-signup.php on line 104
someone help ?

If you want to use the email function start the "XAMPP Control Panel" then start "Mercury" then press the "Admin" button:

Then "Configuration" after that go to "MercuryS SMTP Server":

and to "Connection Control" where the "Do not permit SMTP relaying of non-local mail" is MARKED

You must UNMARK that !
Old 17th October 2008, 02:03

P2P
it work thx

but i register diferent user and diferent mail and dont recive mail :|
same to recover password :((

Code:
Use the form below to have your account details
(with a new password) mailed back to you.
Code:
The account details have been mailed to pateutz_cs@yahoo.com.
Please allow a few minutes for the mail to arrive.
Code:
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (pateutz_4tu@yahoo.com).

You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account.
If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.
in functions.php

Code:
}

function validemail($email) {
    return preg_match('/^[\w.-]+@([\w.-]+\.)+[a-z]{2,6}$/is', $email);
}
anyone help me ?:(
Old 14th March 2009, 20:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynnon View Post
it`s working for me...how did you get the conclusion its not working?

but remeber this is old and the premium mods must be manually installed !
arf I've tested with firefox, opera and IE7 , i click on the link, the page is loading but nothing hapened any download window
Old 4th July 2009, 21:50

Moldova
Hi!
I have problem...i can not see the Russian words !
Please... help!

How to convert latin1 to UTF-8 ? :sorry:

Last edited by deepside; 18th July 2009 at 13:49.

Tags
premium , torrenttrader