Default da
I`m very sorry for my dumb post!
//But why you all were baned?! pdq is good coder and i use his mods :shock:
Whats happens now!

To pdq, you bove to bvlist?
Old 11th May 2010, 19:08

P2P
Default Just a pee on
Well I have been on TBDEV for a while and I am so grateful to all coders.

I saddens me to see all this as far as politics.
I am one of the newbies that was afraid to ask questions years ago because of the responses from some folks.

Hey go learn html or here or go here to w3 schools and learn php.
I really hated looking stupid even though I was.
Then snuggles started posting and actually standing up for some of the newbies.

He would tell experienced coders that it was not the proper way to treat people.
He would stand up when someone was talked down to.

My God what a breath of fresh air.
Pdq would post after a coder would say you need to learn html and she would post the answer and help.The brass has always been polite also.

I am not posting this to bash tbdev at all but to show something from a users point of view.
For over a year I was afraid to get involved as I watched users get reamed for stupid questions until I saw a change happening with snuggles and some very nice people who did not belittle folks and were willing to share there knowledge with out belittling users.

I have tried my hardest to post now and help out any user if I can because of there example to me.
I don't come here to much except to try and get answers to things as far as code stuff so I am not as experienced with your forum as far as how folks are treated etc.

I feel knowledge that is shared is fantastic and when it folks are treated with respect like snuggles Pdq and the brass has been in the past then we all benefit.

I hope TBDEV does not go back to the way it was when I first joined as it was a nightmare for a newbie and I thnak folks like snuggles and Pdq for changing the atmosphere.

Bjw
Old 8th October 2010, 00:28

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustme View Post
I agree at 100% with pdq
They are some points that members need know about who is the really CF and what he did before and what he did now.
My idea is that this "CF" have a doble personalite. Yeah! A guy with "double personalite" is a sick guy in my country.

Sometimes he make a small shit but others times make a big shit. In the fact i think that CF is in second stat of spirit. A big shit is what he are doing now in tbdev.

He will destoi tbdev. What is he doing in last days? Banning people? Demote people? I can be more far away! I think that he is spamming the tbdev right now for show activity!

When he know that only activity is making by few new guys with a "lols" Problems that CF try help. (Yes, try help cause i think that somethimes he know less then new guys that post problems).

And is like pdq say:
"also credits are a non-issue to me they only became an issue because he has put his name alone in headers on codes that are not made by him"

This is a poor men!
Is the credits that incrase your e-penis CF? Is "only you" that make and upgrade the sources?
All the mods that people really apreciates was made my Sir, putyn, pdq, retro and others coders.

Also the source is supported by that coders to.
And you? What you post? What you help? What you do?

All your posts are trying show your superiority eg: Do not do this, read rules, my mommy coder better with no heads, and more!

And you get the credits? Camon... Be a men just for one time.

Tell to all members that donate to you, for a source that was not made by you only!
I dont have the skills coding that you have, but im sure that im more men then you. Let me take my coffee of the day.
I find no humor in what I posted and I have not threatened anyone in anyway - and I an not harassing anyone in any way - I'm just stating facts -

I don't intend to get into it with you - that's not why I am here.......

those threats were made from here against tbdev -
Old 8th October 2010, 09:52
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddwilson View Post
I find no humor in what I posted and I have not threatened anyone in anyway - and I an not harassing anyone in any way - I'm just stating facts -

I don't intend to get into it with you - that's not why I am here.......

those threats were made from here against tbdev -
yes tbv is going back as it was banning peeps so on i know this as they banned me for speaking out if they do not like you speaking out your banned from there
Old 7th April 2011, 21:47

United Kingdom
I'm now another one who's come over from tbdev, just logged in there 2 minutes ago to find that they are now forcing 2009 on everyone by removing all mods for <=2008

Most tracker owners that i know are still using one of those versions so I can see a lot leaving there very soon!!
Old 13th April 2011, 11:58

P2P
Hello

Popped over from tbdev. Removing the 2008 mods section yet again was the last straw for me. CF is going awol over there.

Heres hoping someone has an archive of the '08 mods and releases them here.

Nice to be here :)
Old 13th April 2011, 12:31
xxx

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
Popped over from tbdev. Removing the 2008 mods section yet again was the last straw for me. CF is going awol over there.

Heres hoping someone has an archive of the '08 mods and releases them here.
So he deleted all those mods?
Once i wanted to take the mods from there but he was all over the place yelling i`m stealing his work so i let it go but now if he has removed it ...soz
Old 13th April 2011, 13:33

P2P
Tbdev or i mean Coldfusion.. can do what they want, its only destroying there name - I have been totally shafted like others, vip then moderator had 4000 support posts and way over a hundred 08/09 modifications posted which i spent a long time doing for Tbdev and the members also had my account Bigjoos renamed to Tbdev2009, Ironically i walked away from that forum head high no dis-respect, not a word at all only to be brutally stabbed in the back, can you begin to imagine how that feels ? probably not - Now as been stated that suites Tbdev to do that because many members will assume Tbdev done all those posts and mods when many know different - I wont add any names but i also have a very dear friend who was also given the same Treatment.

Funny thing is i only ever wanted to work alongside Coldfusion with his full approval but as anyone and all can see he's a very bitter person that wont allow anyone to do jack shit.

Well Coldfusion i have news for you, i will go out my way to expose your latest stunt .. You can rename our accounts and steal the credit go for it what ever turns you on, shouldn't be surprised really you have publically ripped my work and credits off on the Multilayer forum which is clear to see on your SVN. Your nothing but a low life thief and what goes around comes around. All the good coders that meant something there have moved on.

Tbdev will slowly die if this continues and i can assure you there's dam good projects coming through from those that were shafted possibly as well as other independent motivated individuals that are very advanced. So Coldfusion you can Kiss my hairy ass ... You think your smart ? Well there's always someone smarter than you around the corner. GPL

Last edited by Gouald; 22nd April 2011 at 16:34.

Tags
banned , tbdevnet