Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Yuna Scatari Edition (YSE)
Old 7th October 2008, 15:55

Sweden
Exclamation Please help, I got 2 errors/problems

Hi there, hopefully my SOS signals has been discovered by now and I'm on my way towards safety. :girl:

emailnotify
Anyways, here is the thing. Whenever a new user register himself/herself they see this message.

Click the image to open in full size.

This message also appears when user trying to enter forum but which some kind of a confirmation is needed to proceed with.. I think.

I know I know, something is missing, but I can't figure out how to add this to the user table.. Cause I'm a newb. :(

Quote:
FIX'D:
After a few hours of lazy bum brainstorming I came to realise what had to be done.. Now all that is left is the issue downstairs, please help. :)
Torrents Dead?
Now this one is bothersome likewise to the one above.
Although there do exist seeders, the system somehow ignores that and make it so that it is a dead torrent, but! When choosing to view only dead torrents you can clearly see that there are seeders/leechers available, even when entering the specified torrent page itself..

I'm running on this on a windows server and I have made it so that the user don't have to confirm it's mail on the tracker nor on the forum.
Everything is up to date apache, php, mysql and is GREEN.

Now, you might ask yourself, 'why doesn't this jerk go to the official forum instead of bothering us here?' Well.. Sorry, for making you feel that way. But there is a good reason why I choose this forum before the official one.

I don't get russia.. >.>''
Yes, I know! There is an english support board. But, the registration is all in russia, that really makes me go.. @.@;

Last edited by informatic; 7th October 2008 at 17:41.
Old 8th October 2008, 08:12

P2P
Default :)
Hmm don't know what's the problem but...if u don't know russian :) Download latest Yuna...

YunaScatari.v2.0.PRE7.RC2 By Bolamn

http://bvlist.com/yuna-scatari/431-y...c2-bolamn.html Here u go ...

This source have english and russian :)
Old 8th October 2008, 08:36

Sweden
Thanks but.. That's the source I'm currently using. :shoot:
I should have mentioned that in my first post.. Sorry about that. :superstition:
Old 8th October 2008, 18:32

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by informatic View Post
Thanks but.. That's the source I'm currently using. :shoot:
I should have mentioned that in my first post.. Sorry about that. :superstition:
Heh no problem man ...:)Respect :) Ur post was and its good for another users ..

Tags
dead torrents , emailnotify , errors or problems