Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > TBDev
Old 18th January 2010, 23:46

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggg View Post
can someone tell me where are that 2 files secrets.php and bittorrent.php?
in folder include you need to setup only bittorrent.php
Old 27th January 2010, 22:31

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
i'm a big fan of tbdev releases, especially the black or dark, easy on eyes, skin ones. if they keep up the updates regularly like scam... ooops, i meant xam :)
<ROTFL> Yeah.. Scxam.. That's it.. LOL. Guess who I've been feeding 80$ for nothing..

Wow, he weren't lying when he said they had "Unrivaled Customer Support", since there is none, except for if you pay him an additional 70,- to remove the bug that prevented my sysop from installing it onto our server .. Scxam.... :shock:

Now I'm shopping for TBDev.. Hear nice things about it..
The Following User Says Thank You to Verifire For This Useful Post:
Daz (19th December 2010)
Old 28th January 2010, 00:16

tbdev is very nice, if you have some html/php coding skills.
if not, and you dont want to learn, than those fullymodded offshoots will have to suffice.
Other things about tbdev, is the support. You wont find a support system for a tracker that has endured as half as long as tbdev.
People, ya will also find a lot of knowledgeable ppl there as well regarding the source. And a number of other aspects Apache/mysql/linux/windows.
Also look at the longevity of the members there. Has to say something about what ppl think about tbdev and community.
Old 28th January 2010, 00:32

France
Agree with you laffin but me i love old code (xtbdev and torrentstrike)
Much simpler than the last release of tbdev
Old 28th January 2010, 00:56

even if u use old code (I love the old code base as well). it still is a good idea to keep track of recent changes,and convert as necessary. Some of the new code is interesting. just doesn't fall into my style of coding (but than again, thats just personal preference and my coding experience).

if you used xtbdev/torrentstrike, you can see a lot of my coding style in the updates/add-ons i did.
Old 18th February 2010, 01:39

Bulgaria
Hi there..
I have a question. How i can transfer my btit tracker to this tbdev?
Old 5th April 2010, 08:43

Denmark
i like tbdev but evry time i install it on my web server the only thing not working is the hash key where exact do i need to enable or change that for work ? i have announce.php right and also config.php what more must i do to get the passkey system to work ? any help would be appriciated thanks i run mysql phpmyadmin apache2 linux debian 5.3 it saying invalid passkey when trying to seed on the torrent

Last edited by djblackout; 5th April 2010 at 09:01.
Old 5th April 2010, 11:38
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblackout View Post
i like tbdev but evry time i install it on my web server the only thing not working is the hash key where exact do i need to enable or change that for work ? i have announce.php right and also config.php what more must i do to get the passkey system to work ? any help would be appriciated thanks i run mysql phpmyadmin apache2 linux debian 5.3 it saying invalid passkey when trying to seed on the torrent
its allways hed the passkey system not working and if you get working you will have proms with seed box upload then on it its not a very good code you want to wait for the new tbv code coming out very soon which ive been told its on its way so ill be trying it out
Old 5th April 2010, 15:06

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
its allways hed the passkey system not working and if you get working you will have proms with seed box upload then on it its not a very good code you want to wait for the new tbv code coming out very soon which ive been told its on its way so ill be trying it out
why the fuck would they go make a system where passkey is includet but not functionel thats big time gay ;S is it possible som where to disable passkey so torrents uploading and download work ? else its a joke to install a script like that where you cant use passkey lol
Old 6th April 2010, 01:23
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblackout View Post
why the fuck would they go make a system where passkey is includet but not functionel thats big time gay ;S is it possible som where to disable passkey so torrents uploading and download work ? else its a joke to install a script like that where you cant use passkey lol
yes i know me and a coder from here as tryed and tryed to get this to work with a seedbox upload and upload from a pc at home car`nt have both with it so we just dumped the code no good at all

Tags
2010 , 464 , revision , tbdev , torrentbits , torrents tracker