Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > OpenTracker
Old 20th July 2012, 07:29

France
Hey, we are not here to talk about my CMS ZenTracker. My approach is totally different (webapp-like) and web-techs are used in a complete other way. So it souldn't to be considered has a real competitor of yours.

But "OpenTracker" is using the traditional website approach, you'll have to find a place between TT, PhpMyBT, U-232, etc and we're helping since the beginning to improve it ;)
Old 23rd July 2012, 02:27

P2P
What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

Click the image to open in full size.

Bump: OMG making some progress here

openTracker Installation

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/html/setup/index.php on line 43
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

FFS not even got to add my SQL DB info yet FFS really guys you need some real help on this as you putting up stuff that others need to finish your coding if you need help ask not say we good to go .. you site is junk no real support who the hell is the support over there please do tell no live or local help .. This error should not come from fresh server install .

Here

Code:
            case 'step1':
                $html .= "<h5>MySQL check</h5>";
                include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php");
                if (isset($config['mysql'])) {
                    $conn = mysql_connect($config['mysql']['hostname'], $config['mysql']['username'], $config['mysql']['password']) or die(mysql_error());
                    if ($conn) {
                        $s = mysql_select_db($config['mysql']['database']) or die(mysql_error());
                        if ($s) {
                            $html .= "<font color='green'>Mysql connection successfully made.</font>";
                            $html .= "<br /><br /><form method='get' action='index.php'><input type='hidden' name='step' value='step2' /><input type='submit' value='Install' /></form>";
                        }
                    }
                }
                break;
So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..

Last edited by Joe; 23rd July 2012 at 02:46.
Old 23rd July 2012, 04:36

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
What the hell it seems a mess as unable to do any install from your beta site missing folders an crap .. Really want other to help you beta test this shit .. Get your crap together before you release this shit at lease when other do it all some what works .. include(PATH_CONFIGS . "database.php"); <<< missing This file is not even in there ... FFS so how do you all thing one will do with out all it peaces
"Configs" => PATH_CONFIGS,
"Avatars" => PATH_AVATARS, << missing
"Torrents" => PATH_TORRENTS,
"Imdb Posters" => PATH_IMAGES . "/imdb/", <<< Missing

finish you setup folder an make sure all your folders there So we can help you debug it ..

This is your install guide an it whacked

So as it shows in post how to install it an you see its not given me the section to add my DB shit so get your shit together again ..
Dude... you are using an old release...
Get your shit together before shouting in here that we're doing mistakes...
Old 23rd July 2012, 12:52

P2P
Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast
Old 23rd July 2012, 14:09

Sweden
Quote:
Dude I have all your release an there all the same an yes its like wordpress FFS an like those new shopping cart software FFS ... hmmm you use php an html on the same page omg this will not go anywhere as its your installer setup so GET it together or close it down ! Its going in the shitter real fast

I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.
Old 23rd July 2012, 16:13

P2P
Quote:
Been testing playing whit all releases so far and never ever had any troubles installing it...
missing folders seems to be a common thing..quiet easy to create them thou
Old 24th July 2012, 05:00

P2P
HA HA I can say what the heck I want as this OT is just a bit of junk in my eyes an I am aloud to state WHAT I FEEL ABOUT IT !!! you dont like it piss off as its a base code an missing shit all over it .. I ran TBDev U-232 TS an gazzel never had trouble with anything I write snippets for all those source codes FFS an many other shit too ... GET a life pepe ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
I use OT and have never had any problems to install it, is no easier system to install than OT.
Come on and get some properties and get out of googel translate if you do not understand clean English ...
Do not open your mouth again, please.
Old 24th July 2012, 06:25
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

The Following User Says Thank You to firefly007 For This Useful Post:
EMPEREUR1 (26th July 2012)
Old 24th July 2012, 12:44

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post
Hey!! You guys should charm down and stop trolling this thread its all a little childish.

There is nothing wrong with this release, so grow up and use your energy to focus on your own work
Thanks firefly =)
Old 26th July 2012, 23:34
TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post

If you would prefer it we could talk about your website and the invalid html markup or would that touch a nerve.

Tags
opentracker , source , torrents tracker , tracker