Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Closed Thread
Old 10th January 2012, 12:36
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up paypal paymants to so call coders
ok if you want to give money to so call coders on this forum go ahead but you will be riped off big time ive seen so much of it here a very lot just look at the forum about coders riping users off you will pay for stuff thats free and easy to install and add your self,such as the tssse coder very easy to install and what you call to code up you do not need any coding skills for it at all it was made for users that have no shills or no knowledge of coding tsse up that how easy as it is this why axam is making so much money from it no coding as to be done just plagin so on,Wow to the coders that rip users off if you want to give them money go ahead do so be warned you will get your money took off you and you not get any back from then this where the black mail come in from them you want to report them thay will say ill tell paypal want you wanted it for so blahh blahh blahh blah, your better off go to site of tsse and asking the owners who put up the tssse asking what coder as done it so on And if thay can help you out first DO NOT ASK AT THIS FORUM AND PAY THEM MONEY AS YOU NOT GET IT BACK AND YOU WILL BE RIPED OFF BIG TIME,there is PRIVATE CODER out there who will put site up fee AND KEEP THE SITE RUNING ticking over but you have to give them a fee every month to do so but you will have a site runing spot on now the coders who do this are not on this forum and that is where your coders are not here ,i can savely say i put tsse site up for owners and mod the them to there liking not the coders liking i have lot of peeps on my msn and well love my work i do and look after there site as you should do and alot of it is tssse 7.2 and my themes too so go and get a coder who know what thay doing so on peeps

Last edited by xDev; 10th January 2012 at 15:13.
Old 10th January 2012, 12:45

United Kingdom
Default lol
you ARE fu&king tool mate you say dont give out money to coder which sources are free then you ask for payments in your signiture
what a fool and clear noob you are some people dont know how to install stuf and as for getting ripped off i have made a shed load of tracker s up for people for which i will see some replys frrom them saying so and how happy they are
you are a pile mate and need to be cut out to stop irritation
and if proper coders arent on this forum why are there developers and proper ones not unlike yourself creating code like joo and joes and you do shit
so look again closely and what a knob you are
your username says it all dont it pmsl

and the latest thing is for n00bs coming on here trying to get a tracker setup and installed for nothing with life long support for no cost, i dont mind helping folks but you gotto know the dif between being a knob and being a n00b

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 10th January 2012, 12:51
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
you ARE fu&king tool mate you say dont give out money to coder which sources are free then you ask for payments in your signiture
what a fool and clear noob you are some people dont know how to install stuf and as for getting ripped off i have made a shed load of tracker s up for people for which i will see some replys frrom them saying so and how happy they are
you are a pile mate and need to be cut out to stop irritation
and if proper coders arent on this forum why are there developers and proper ones not unlike yourself creating code like joo and joes and you do shit
so look again closely and what a knob you are
your username says it all dont it pmsl

and the latest thing is for n00bs coming on here trying to get a tracker setup and installed for nothing with life long support for no cost, i dont mind helping folks but you gotto know the dif between being a knob and being a n00b
now then xbox360 do not go there mate you know why and the rip off you done and the money you made from it tool,or would you like me to say about the money you hed for some thing from a peeps and you got something els you tools what was not nothing to do with the said site
Now to joe as you say hes the same taking money by paypal now we do not want to get in to that do we tools
Old 10th January 2012, 12:59

United Kingdom
Default lol
who did i rip off 3 days work =9gbp what would you work for dickhead you are and have been the biggest fucking toss bag on this forum and all you bring is upset and mayhem for which you get off on you say what you need about me i know the truth about you and its that simple
you will never change nor will your attitude to others that are better than you

out come your still a dick and its sad for this community that fyn lets you here as if it was me you would be gone with all your other aliases you have douchebag and im sure others will say the same in this thread about you so let the flaming war begin teabagger

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 10th January 2012, 13:05
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
who did i rip off 3 days work =9gbp what would you work for dickhead you are and have been the biggest fucking toss bag on this forum and all you bring is upset and mayhem for which you get off on you say what you need about me i know the truth about you and its that simple
you will never change nor will your attitude to others that are better than you

out come your still a dick and its sad for this community that fyn lets you here as if it was me you would be gone with all your other aliases you have douchebag and im sure others will say the same in this thread about you so let the flaming war begin teabagger
oh this realy hurts you xbox360 as we all can see but i can go on and on like the song say {all night all day farting} this what all do al day all night posting theads of you rip off paypals coder and no i do not mean what you said about the rip off you did to a peeps on here at all think about it tools

You do not need any skills coding tsse up it was made for those who do not now any coding skills so this says alot about your self xbox360 you do not have any xbox360 so go on tools

Last edited by xDev; 10th January 2012 at 13:30.
Old 10th January 2012, 14:10
TT

My View
--------------

If you would like custom modifications, simply ask a known developer which is known to that sourcecode for example Bigjoos a good developer is apart of U232 and thats the sort of people you should be trusting, people like bigjoos make nice work and if they get the oppurtunity to earn some cash from it then i agree they should as alot of us real developers put all our time into these projects.
Old 10th January 2012, 14:13
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by djhowarth View Post
My View
--------------

If you would like custom modifications, simply ask a known developer which is known to that sourcecode for example Bigjoos a good developer is apart of U232 and thats the sort of people you should be trusting, people like bigjoos make nice work and if they get the oppurtunity to earn some cash from it then i agree they should as alot of us real developers put all our time into these projects.
i agree with your self djhowarth well said
then again there is a lot of people that say there coders take there money and make a right dogs bollock of a job
Old 10th January 2012, 14:30

United Kingdom
Default pmsl
did mummy not breast feed you or something
you retart you call me for installing ts for a fee then you have i install ts tstrike in your sig you bluebell arent you
all ive seen from you douche is prick about with others mods and call them your own liek your h2 tracker source i dont own nore develop any code and i dont state i do this is better than big brother

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 10th January 2012, 14:45
Banned

P2P
Quote:
did mummy not breast feed you or something
you retart you call me for installing ts for a fee then you have i install ts tstrike in your sig you bluebell arent you
all ive seen from you douche is prick about with others mods and call them your own liek your h2 tracker source i dont own nore develop any code and i dont state i do this is better than big brother
lol its like going to the shop for beef and you come back with cheese some thing the said pay pal user never wanted lol ok teanview is a wonderfull app to have ive been on it when you are coning paypal users and you rip them bad for something you not installed and got something for your self tool nothing to do with the paypal user just for your means no the paypal user rip them now i would not go there tool scam paypal user
Old 10th January 2012, 14:48

United Kingdom
Default douche
step one get a proper transaltion software what will help you benefit others aswell as yourself

i thihnk half the world uses paypal so i went to the shop and wanted beef and came back with your mom and she ate my cheese
that what you meant

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Closed Thread

Tags
call , coders , paymants , paypal