Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > Torrent Trader
Old 6th December 2017, 19:58
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napon View Post
Ive put nb-black as default theme and remade it just got to get the nb-white so if anyone as it please upload so i can fin it off so there is 2 themes for this
Nice one Napon nice to here the default (boring) theme you replaced, shame Nik site is no more, he was the only one who seemed to make nice themes for TT, any chance sharing the black ?
Old 6th December 2017, 20:50
Banned

P2P
I know why nik not making theme anymore i know him very well and why he shoot hes site down so on he lives about 2 miles from me...not going into why he shoot down on forums..all ill say it was down to a so called coder on here
The Following User Says Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
papad (6th December 2017)
Old 6th December 2017, 21:41
Administrator

P2P
I can never understand why cod3rs bitch about each other ?? wtf are you NOT all out to archive the same resluts at the end of the day..
The Following User Says Thank You to papad For This Useful Post:
darkalchemy (6th December 2017)
Old 7th December 2017, 01:25
Coder

Why don't you just call my name aye? @Napon and matter of fact your full of yourself for real as after an fall out with nikkbu i sorted it out and he probably pulled the plug since offical TT dead and TTCE is unreachable as storm need to sort his domain but whatever haven't got time for clowns who has to repeat shit that happened years ago.
Old 7th December 2017, 11:11
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3on View Post
Why don't you just call my name aye? @Napon and matter of fact your full of yourself for real as after an fall out with nikkbu i sorted it out and he probably pulled the plug since offical TT dead and TTCE is unreachable as storm need to sort his domain but whatever haven't got time for clowns who has to repeat shit that happened years ago.
Know ive been told of taking shot in thread and to us pm so i would say you do the same its not one rule for you and not for every one else so us pm not thread to make you feel the big man ok staff remove the threads of what he as done many thax
Old 7th December 2017, 13:18
Coder

Right maybe just maybe stop slagging me off? Then just maybe I wouldn't need to comment you see your like an special needs person requires attention 24/7 for real give it an rest.
Old 7th December 2017, 16:14
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Get a life as i said there is a pm ok us it for one start no one name was said at all so get real man get a life so us pm ok staff remove all threads of this as he needs to get a life and not using pm as in rules none of this should be in any threads.. so the peeps who as done what he as to nik would post in the thread on so there is some truth in what nik as told me just remember he live up the road from me and we are going for a few jars at xmass ill past on what you said to him
Old 7th December 2017, 18:18
Administrator

P2P
As a new user to TorrentTrader i would seriously rather read about further upcoming release stuff, what ever has gone between [you] two guys from the past, PLEASE let sleeping dogs lie and bury the hachet.

Napon your a bigger man than this... move on...
The Following User Says Thank You to papad For This Useful Post:
Phogo (7th December 2017)
Old 22nd December 2017, 02:29

good new ;D looking forward to v4 testing.
Old 29th December 2017, 23:11
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up
Ok the v4 now complete working on

Mysqli Version: 10.1.29-MariaDB
PHP Version:7.1.12

No fancy .htaccess

As i said it will be release next year fully mod to the max
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Napon For This Useful Post:
borys84 (7th March 2018), papad (30th December 2017)

Tags
torranttrader , v4