No, i`m using another source 72 12.65%
XAM is my hero, i`m sticking to Template Shares 57 10.02%
Voters: 569. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 19th June 2011, 01:03
Banned

P2P
Smile chrome
chrome what laf its never working proper get IE or firefox 3 then you will see better lol
Old 19th June 2011, 09:41

Latvia
most of people don't know that so i'm just pointing that out that's all
Old 27th June 2011, 12:22

P2P
hi there i am glad that i use one of the best tbdev projects....
please can you give me all the templates from the demo version....
Old 4th July 2011, 21:01

Moldova
Hello , i have this error Memcache Extension not loaded.
I install U-232_V1_Memcached...
Old 5th July 2011, 11:22
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
You need to ensure that you correctly installed memcache on your server or that code wont run at all.

@numanx - All themes used on my test server i have posted beside all the mods for it on my own support forum, they are all V2 themes for the V2 version only.
Old 7th July 2011, 15:30
Banned

P2P
Question U-232_V1_Memcached
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalRes...ories/RPMForge

or other repo. BTW, when you use only one server (localhost), it’s better to use APC or XCache because they don’t open TCP connection.

Last edited by wMan; 21st July 2011 at 16:45.
Old 8th July 2011, 10:14
U-232 Dev

United Kingdom
Right i'll make it real simple

Number 1 : it is not my problem how you the end user installs memcache, thats a server thing under your control and it is nothing to do with me nor will it ever be.

Number 2 : The install proccess is clearly explained and i can not make it any easier, if you cannot work it out i suggest another hobby again not my problem, and i certainly aint here to wipe arses because i have a life and a project to run, and it seems funny the majority of switched on people round my test server manage just fine so that tells me your the one with the problem.

Number 3 : Get that silly post edited because im not here to answer the flood of questions to do with memcache installs its nothing to do with me and never will be, If you cant handle it the code is simply not for you, so either smarten up or go elsewhere.
Old 8th July 2011, 10:41

Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by it53lv View Post
ssl sertificate seems not to be trusted by google chrome
so ithink you need to fix some of that ore not use https
for your own information no browser will like/trust self signed certificates - every browser has a different way of dealing with them

if firefox offers you a way to install that untrusted certificate that you use on your server directly from the browser , chrome has a different approach and if you want to trust that certificate you need to install it manually

btw my chrome has no problem with self signed certificates (including the one used on the demo server) as long as i installed the certificate in the trusted root certification authorities

but the issue with self signed certificate has noting to do with the source, its the end user job to buy a trusted certificate
Old 8th July 2011, 13:28
Banned

P2P
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by putyn View Post
for your own information no browser will like/trust self signed certificates - every browser has a different way of dealing with them

if firefox offers you a way to install that untrusted certificate that you use on your server directly from the browser , chrome has a different approach and if you want to trust that certificate you need to install it manually

btw my chrome has no problem with self signed certificates (including the one used on the demo server) as long as i installed the certificate in the trusted root certification authorities

but the issue with self signed certificate has noting to do with the source, its the end user job to buy a trusted certificate
im not getting this untrusted certificate just a white index page thats it and yes all steps was done please del the install folder white index ,:unknown:
Old 9th July 2011, 16:04

P2P
Default help
hello I have this message on my website, I do not understand the problem

Memcache Extension not loaded.

I understand I need a server ?
Closed Thread

Tags
project , project u232 , torrents tracker , u232