Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 25th July 2014, 15:46

P2P
Default Best Tracker Script open source??
Hi, im looking for the best tracker script open source to use for my website.
Actually i use TSSE paid license but all the script is encoded and im bored to pay again and again each time XAM make an update for the script.

I need an open source because i want to be able to INTEGRATE the user database with the Dolphin Boonex community website i already got... so only one login will be use for a member to log into the Dolphin and the Tracker.

Also i prefer a script wich have often update... i dont search for an old tracker script that is not updated since 2008

Anyone have suggestion for what im looking for??

thx
Old 25th July 2014, 22:40
Retired from BVList

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by totallyfreak View Post
Hi, im looking for the best tracker script open source to use for my website.
There is no such source it's all down to personal preference.

I suggest that you look in the forums here at the available scripts and install them on localhost and see which one you like the most and which and has a good selection of features.

As for the Dolphin login no tracker source has that feature that I'm aware of so you'd need to either write it yourself or seek a coder that can do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krypto For This Useful Post:
romano1 (25th July 2014)
Old 26th July 2014, 13:02

P2P
U-232 or Gazelle if you want every week/month update :)
Old 26th July 2014, 23:17

Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by fen7azy View Post
U-232 or Gazelle if you want every week/month update :)
Is it possible to TSSE to Gazelle DB Migration ?
Old 27th July 2014, 00:38

P2P
u-232 is the best right now they have full suport
Old 27th July 2014, 02:16
BT.Manager Owner

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
There is no such source it's all down to personal preference.

I suggest that you look in the forums here at the available scripts and install them on localhost and see which one you like the most and which and has a good selection of features.

As for the Dolphin login no tracker source has that feature that I'm aware of so you'd need to either write it yourself or seek a coder that can do it.
every one keep Calm
I have to agree with Krypto

No one can tell you what the best source is for you this is something that you well need
to decide for your serf simply take each one for a test drive to see how you like it.
If your looking for a current up to date source there are a couple of them that are out there at this time

U-232
FreeTSP
Gazelle
and BT.Manager
these are not listed in any order they are just the ones that I know of that are currently up to date and not encrypted.

There are Prose and Cons to each of these sources and you would want to weigh these to see what is good and bad for you.

I know that U-232, FreeTSP and BT.Manager all have active support Forums that you can get help with there scripts.
I'm not sure about Gazelle They may I just have not seen it or been to it if they have one.

If you want a good tracker and you want it to last then Your going to want to go with a source that suits you and not one that some one is going to try and push on you.

In the end your the one that well need to learn to code the source and learn the in's and out's so that If something goes wrong you don't get stuck.
Not saying that any of these source codes would do that to you Just saying that you well need to learn to help your self so you don't have to wait for a post reply to get your site back up and running.

Good luck with your choice and above all else enjoy it and have fun.
Peace out

Tags
open , script , source , tracker