Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Old 3rd June 2009, 06:32

Sweden
Default Need PhpMyBitTorrent Template!
Hello!

I am looking for someone that are good at creating clean, fast and simple templates with a real Web 2.0 feeling nothing like all those other themes out there with loads of flashy images and dark heavy look and feel.

I want a simple and clean looking design that is easy to look on and read on. Fast loading and be compatible with the top browsers etc.

The design should work with PMBT and also look nice together with the integrated phpBB3 forum and not be to narrow i like the design to be have more air or what you should call it. Not cramped together in some little box etc or what you should say, English is not my main language so hard to describe stuff from time to time.

I'm also not interested in a template with loads of unneeded things for the tracker like shoutbox and other small boxes with unnecessary things for a tracker. But i want it to use some Ajax to feel a bit more alive like nice ajax voting etc.

Just thought i would post some links to designs that are in my taste first one out is a design made buy a guy here at BravoList but for TorrentStrike. He has really made a smooth and nice looking design just what i am looking for. But i also need it to match the internal PHPBB3 forum that comes with PMBT.

Ill post more links as i find them!

http://chilldesigns.net/2009/02/torr...esign-for.html this one is nice but it would be even better in a lighter and not so dark design and with some small changes.

Here are some PHPBB3 design that i think look cool:
1thank phpBB3 Styles Demo - phpBB3styles.net a really slick design that could be a base for the whole tracker maybe? I
Old 3rd June 2009, 07:14
BT.Manager Owner

United States
would be easyer if I could get the styles you show here
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/
Old 3rd June 2009, 09:18

Sweden
Can
Old 3rd June 2009, 12:30
BT.Manager Owner

United States
last night when I tried the link for the 1thanks was not working But I got it this morning
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:12

Sweden
Ah i see, well if there are anything just post here, pm or talk to me over MSN. ;)

Regards,
Viperia
Old 3rd June 2009, 14:43
BT.Manager Owner

United States
sample of new theme
phpMyBitTorrentV2.0.3
let me know what you think and any changes needed
keep a EYE on it as things well change daily

some screen shots

Click image for larger version

Name:	1thankind.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	1428 Click image for larger version

Name:	1thankfor.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	1429

Click image for larger version

Name:	1thankdetail.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1431 Click image for larger version

Name:	1thankadmin.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1432
Old 6th June 2009, 16:52

Sweden
Going really great and it looks awsome i must say!

Really appreciate the work you done!
By the way i have a friend which is a good PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS and JavaScript coder that may join me in building my torrent tracker when it will go live.

He is probably going to help me fix those changes to the torrent details page etc and "small" things like that and helping me fixing the tracker and stuff like that.

If changes work good etc we will try to remember how we did the changes etc and post them here or over at the PMBT forums like free modifications etc.

Hope to see the template out soon so i can get to work with it and the rest of my tracker!

Regards,
Viperia

Tags
phpmybittorrent , template