Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 10th July 2009, 19:37

P2P
Smile rajman7 Admin @ Swap-Haven.biz
Hi, I am new to this bit torrent thing but im having lots of fun and there are a good number of OGs showing me the ropes. I hope you will all come see us at Swap-Haven.biz and come to the IRC there. Lots of fun people and some good files too.
Old 10th July 2009, 22:38
xBTiT

Thumbs down sorry
sorry to flame a thread

but when u post things like this about my site

http://swap-haven.biz
Well hello again everyone,,,,,,,,
ust wanted to let you know about a new site i have signed up to, swap-havenNow i know there was a site swap-haven.org, and its moved to the fantastic torrentkings, great place btw Sonny,
but we are a new and funky, doors are open for registration and we are looking for all kinds of staff, admins , mods and uploaders, so if u have
anything to contribute , sign up at http://swap-haven.biz pm any staff or even pop into irc, for some fun,
IRC info; irc.swap-haven.biz:6667

oh btw i own swap-haven.org and it hasnt gone it will be bk very soon
just doing a rebuild

Fynnon if you see this and you think im flaming this thread which im not please remove my post but they shouldnt be allowed to get away with posting such untrue stuff this site has already been banned from quite a few places for poaching members from other sites so please be warned and very warey about the people from this site there devious and beleive me wont think twice about tapping up your members.......
Old 11th July 2009, 23:42

P2P
Smile Clarification
Hi,
The comment you refer to was writen by CavaQueen. And because I know her I can say with certainty she thought the information was correct. And she was only trying to be sure everyone knew the two sites are different. But as far as warning people away from our site on grounds you cant support is just wrong. We have a fun group of people getting together to share fun and files. We just started a little over a week ago. We do not steal staff. We have enough friends and family so far and we have had good responce to our banner on the main page advertizing for help.
So come and see for yoursef if this is not all I say it is, or just keep speculating and firing off unfounded accusations.

rajman7:bubble:
Old 12th July 2009, 00:29
xBTiT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajman7 View Post
Hi,
The comment you refer to was writen by CavaQueen. And because I know her I can say with certainty she thought the information was correct. And she was only trying to be sure everyone knew the two sites are different. But as far as warning people away from our site on grounds you cant support is just wrong. We have a fun group of people getting together to share fun and files. We just started a little over a week ago. We do not steal staff. We have enough friends and family so far and we have had good responce to our banner on the main page advertizing for help.
So come and see for yoursef if this is not all I say it is, or just keep speculating and firing off unfounded accusations.

rajman7:bubble:

roflmfao dont make me pee my pants no more man please stop it

come seriously now you honestly believe i shut swap-haven.org down you must be joking and as for us moving to torrentkings what a pile of crap
u have been caught poaching

all i gonna say is watch this space and you will all see for yourselfs ;)

i have all the proof right here but i wont show u just yet :p

you will have to wait and see

oh say hi to dazboy for me wont you lmao
Old 12th July 2009, 20:52

P2P
Talking unfounded accusations
Well HalequinMater you sure have a lot of accusations and no proof and anything you pesent here is just your words of ranting cause you're still mad about not stopping the domain name http://swap-haven.biz/ from going up.
I bet you lie awake nights thinking up some lame ass comments to try to get back at the owners for picking that name. And the comment you are quoting by CavaQueen isnt even posted on this forum. You really are mad aout the name thing arent you? Why didnt you post in the thread with the post you are quoting instead of spreading your anger about some mistreatment your whining about and using an honest mistake for an excuse to bitch more.
Old 12th July 2009, 21:03
xBTiT

Talking tks
Quote:
Well HalequinMater you sure have a lot of accusations and no proof and anything you pesent here is just your words of ranting cause you're still mad about not stopping the domain name Swap-Haven.biz from going up.
I bet you lie awake nights thinking up some lame ass comments to try to get back at the owners for picking that name. And the comment you are quoting by CavaQueen isnt even posted on this forum. You really are mad aout the name thing arent you? Why didnt you post in the thread with the post you are quoting instead of spreading your anger about some mistreatment your whining about and using an honest mistake for an excuse to bitch more.
please explain to these nice people why you were banned from torrentkings.org hahahah begins with p and ends in g got a few other letter oachin

Bump: well anyway im done on this thread now im already pushing my luck arguing on a open forum

a few quotes for you to remember these are not my words btw and i wont reveal the person who said them

thast site not getting good rep, mod just got demoted and banned soliciting

he got banned from xxxxxxx soliciting for swap haven

un quote

my swap-haven will be back soon ill send you a invite oh i added you to my buddy list so i know where to send it....

good look with the site by what i seen and heard u gonna damm well need it

see yah dude ;)
Old 13th July 2009, 00:09

P2P
Default same same
Yes I got banned from Torrent Kings and I am still trying to fine out why. This could not have been any action by me personaly that caused this. I will come and say hi if you send me an invitation, so thanks if you are serious. Please feel free to come see me anytime on irc.swap-haven.biz:6667 /join #swap-haven

rajman7
Old 13th July 2009, 20:29

Default swap-haven.biz
your saying u was banned from TorrentKings
well just so u know swap-haven.biz is a fake site run by the same people who run torrentkings and are going around accusing me of doing stuff when im not
Old 15th July 2009, 01:51

Australia
Quote:
Yes I got banned from Torrent Kings and I am still trying to fine out why. This could not have been any action by me personaly that caused this. I will come and say hi if you send me an invitation, so thanks if you are serious. Please feel free to come see me anytime on irc.swap-haven.biz:6667 /join #swap-haven

rajman7
I never got banned from TK [till after i resigned from admin] but left cos of lies and crap that was flying around - not a place for the weak or new - in my opinion and since most of peeps at that s-h.biz are from there i would say keep away from there too ...

there a lot of much better places around - so look around and enjoy peeps
Old 15th July 2009, 01:56
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffus View Post
I never got banned from TK [till after i resigned from admin] but left cos of lies and crap that was flying around - not a place for the weak or new - in my opinion and since most of peeps at that s-h.biz are from there i would say keep away from there too ...

there a lot of much better places around - so look around and enjoy peeps
yes i agree ive heard alot of things about this and staff leaving not a place to be when thay go off like this

Tags
admin , rajman7 , swaphavenbiz