Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Active Trackers > N3XT
Old 14th June 2023, 00:15
Coder

Ok I'll tell our pre-orders that the man that speaks in code says they don't want to move over xD maybe if you built your own code base, you would have something to be proud of all the people interested in it :)

Bump: Still can't understand a fucking word you say lol. I'll just tell our pre-orders and all future users that the guy accused of stealing code says no one wants it and they should use his amazing code over ours. :)

Bump: UPDATE: Finished the port over script. You use it right from your admin panel. Something never seen before, you login with your db creds...pick the tables... and then hit GO, and watch the magic. Will bring your categories and sub cats over automaticly... users... everything about them.. and can work in the background but is so fast... you most likely won't need to do anything while it's working it's magic! Move from your current code with out losing a torrent or user in the push of a button!
The Following User Says Thank You to Projectzomb For This Useful Post:
papad (15th June 2023)
Old 17th June 2023, 11:29

P2P
I'll wait for your test site. Already put popcorn next to it.

I'll write you three problematic items at once:

1. Java scripts
2. Bootstrap
3. Autosettings.

I expect the address of a test site, I hope you will write it?
Old 17th June 2023, 11:50
Cod3r

P2P
chap there be none of the test site he even can not answer questions on discord Lol..at the end of the day hes a goffa for hes coder to be here..Do not send a dog to do what the coder yes and no he should be here its like say bigjoos coding a core and sening somone else to talk about it but no hes here and will tell you about it like every core on here that the head coder will be here not send a goffa

attention

Attention

The coder should be here to answer the questions here not the goffa

i do custom mods in torrenttrader for £

Last edited by xblade; 17th June 2023 at 16:38.
Old 17th June 2023, 17:31
Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post

1. Java scripts
2. Bootstrap
3. Autosettings.

Of course! test sites been up for weeks now. It is on the discord. We were allowing users to make bug reports, or just to play around. and again, it might seem a bit " too much, and messy" and thhats ok, because we have everything enabled that is coming out in the inital release... all the blocks, features, etc. Our mobile version is amazing of this site thanks to bootstrap. please do check it on your phone. The way the pop out menus work is very nice and we have had users tell us thhat thhe mobile version is great. Remember, the mobile version is just bootstraped so it was written on pc to look good everywhere, and down the road we might do somehing extra unique for mobile, but for now, its great. as for the other 2, maybe be a bit mor specific? I am not sure what you are refrencing or how you want to be answered. Sayingwords like that with no context or further developed thoughts can mean 1000000 things. more speific please?

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
chap there be none of the test site he even can not answer questions on discord Lol..at the end of the day hes a goffa for hes coder to be here..Do not send a dog to do what the coder yes and no he should be here its like say bigjoos coding a core and sening somone else to talk about it but no hes here and will tell you about it like every core on here that the head coder will be here not send a goffa

attention

Attention

The coder should be here to answer the questions here not the goffa

dude, what do i have to do to ecode what you say, because for the LIFE of me, I do not undrstand anything you type lol. It looks like your trying to be a smart ass about the test site... but that has been up and is on the discord, for over a month now.... so If i could uunderstan what your saying I would be able to mock you even more for ONCE AGAIN, not being able to say anything backed by facts or truth about N3xt or the team working on it. The only bit of factt I have had about you is
1. 4 users on this site warned me about you and the fact that you are the mostt hated user on BVlist.
2. No one can understand a thing you say.
3. you are a theif that steals code and claims it to be your own.
4. Your mouth is bigger than your pants, but again, I don't understand anything out of it so that wont help me at al lolol. let us recap how much of a fool you have been in your last few messages, shallllll we? (mind you I can only reply to the bits i kinda decoded and sorta understand)

1Q. You bitched about the setup script, that NOBODY EVER would use n3xt if they had to run a script to set up their servers.and that "can not make a tracker with out it just a simple install" Which when i translated this to english, I guess means that your saying having to run the script (which you dont have to run) makes the install to complicated....?

1A. S.S.S.S (super simple setup script) is 110% optional. This is for users that want the most simple set up experence. This script will help you whitelist IP addresses to acces your servver, meaning running it will install nodejs, set your versions correct, and give you the OPTION to make it so only your ip (an any you enter in this step) will be able to access your server, locking other havkers or anybody else out to protect your server.... but is not manditory at all. Just tsomething to help out newer users.

2Q. You claim that using n3xt means ".i forone will not use something like this where you have little power over and have to pay someone to run a tracker you own.axam not to memtion a few more all ready been said i think noone will have a axam code any more with no power on there own server at all so i think him and hes so called coder should go back and rethink this all over at the end of the day you have to pay then to run your server that is yours and what you want on it without paying some smart ass like axams that hes here to make money just like axam as done my 2 penenth"

2A. Well this one was a hard one to decode, but seeing as the code IS FREE, and will be OPEN SOURCE, I am not sure at all why your saying we are here to make money, that the user will have little power ovr their server and the script.... none of what you said makes sense( in more ways then one) and is just very incorrect.

3Q."chap there be none of the test site he even can not answer questions on discord Lol"

3A. Every reasonable question has been answered on our discord. I am in th questions thread right now, and there are none waiting for an answer to anything soooo..... and in that very same discord is the address to the demo site.... that has had dozens of users in the last few weeks, many doing bug reports to help speed up the build of N3XT.... I know having a community develop behind your work is something you are new to, and might be a bit foregin. but in a community, you need to look at others posts, questions, and answers.

4Q "Do not send a dog to do what the coder yes and no he should be here its like say bigjoos coding a core and sening somone else to talk about it but no hes here and will tell you about it like every core on here that the head coder will be here not send a goffa"

4A. Did you have a stroke? Do you need medical attention? Are you ok? Do you need help? There are 2 people on the dev team for N3XT, nd you have spoken to both of them here in this thraed, so waht the FUCK are you talking about xD.... I am not sure, I just can NOT understand anything out of your mouth... sorry but i tried.

5Q. "goffa"

5A. Seems the person that can not string together a sentence, and types like MushMouth talks, is the only Goffa here. xD I guess in ESL, you did not learn how to act tough, just type random words and hope it means something. lolol.

Seeing as I have disproven EVERY SINGLE POINT you have made here, Maybe you should go away. I do know you keep coming back as you are the most hated theif on BVLIST, and that most of the users on this site have said something to me about you, it is like there is this club at BVlist, and you are the only one that is not in it. What I have been told to do is ignor the guy that steals for money.... and that sommeone is you.... yet you sit here and bash everybody else like you have done anything from scratch, let alone build a code in a unique lanuage where you can not just take and steal php files from tbdev work and change a few lines and call it your own.... maybe one day you will be a big boy and play with the rest of us big boys but until then, thoe pants are a bit big on you, and you should take them off :) Reading your cyphers in the morning gets my day started in such a good, happy way, I can not wait till tommorrows.

N3XT UPDATE: Tweaked your impo
rting DB script, so now, When you import your user table and your torrent tables.... It will bring your cats and sub cats and user ranks over, so you do not need to make them and place torrents and users in to the correct ranks/cats.... the script will auto make these in n3xt putting everything EXACTLY where they need to go :) making your DB PORT OVER, as simple as pushing a button on the admin panel!

Last edited by Projectzomb; 17th June 2023 at 18:33.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Projectzomb For This Useful Post:
papad (17th June 2023), Subzero (17th June 2023)
Old 17th June 2023, 18:39
Administrator

P2P
@Projectzomb @subzero well done!!!! good work deserves credit, you guys are doing ok...
Subzero (17th June 2023)
Old 17th June 2023, 18:45
Coder

P2P
Quote:

1. Java scripts
2. Bootstrap
3. Autosettings.

Do you just say words without knowing what they mean?
  1. javascript - is used in roughly 98% of websites what issue are you having here?
  2. Bootstrap - Yes bootstrap its used to create responsive websites again what issue are you having with bootstrap?
  3. Autosettings - This is where you have lost me are you in the correct thread?

Try not to be too much of a jealous jelly Elena, I can see its a pattern with your posts.
Old 17th June 2023, 19:30

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
Do you just say words without knowing what they mean?
  1. javascript - is used in roughly 98% of websites what issue are you having here?
  2. Bootstrap - Yes bootstrap its used to create responsive websites again what issue are you having with bootstrap?
  3. Autosettings - This is where you have lost me are you in the correct thread?
1. we have to move away from java scripts, HTML5 allows us to do that!
2. have you looked at the number of requests in the browser? And page load time from scratch? You could hang yourself there.
3. everyone makes settings for himself, not automatically.

The address of the test site so wrote. Is it such a secret?

Old 17th June 2023, 19:32
Coder

P2P
Let me quote you Elena you might understand then?

Quote:
I come here to read and see what's new. But everything is the same as before and just ponuts for newcomers, no use in comments, nothing to say.
Its ok to not understand new things I get it they can be scary.
Old 17th June 2023, 21:28
Administrator

P2P
Quote:
1. we have to move away from java scripts, HTML5 allows us to do that!
2. have you looked at the number of requests in the browser? And page load time from scratch? You could hang yourself there.
3. everyone makes settings for himself, not automatically.

The address of the test site so wrote. Is it such a secret?

Ok Elena I don't usually intrude but I think you are missing something already posted in this thread by "GameMaster" so let's put the record straight..

Quote:
join the discord and you will find the site's demo url in the announcement channel!
Here you are:https://discord.gg/q7kcHdJU2M
Old 18th June 2023, 06:12

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by papad View Post
It doesn't work.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEM1UY5

Tags
code , tracker