Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Old 24th August 2010, 15:52
Banned

P2P
Default torrentstrike.co.uk
ok www.torrentstrike.co.uk
is not a place to go for your mods do not go there if you comment on the code you get a ban i think its childish myself every one has a opinion about different things but if its not what they want to hear you get banned
on there threads all was said is do you think im sort of a div meaning my self and the mod would not let admin log in at all and said this mod want removing from site , if the staff over there want to put there two penneth in here i do have the said post to to on here for all to read about the said post to let everyone know why this site banned me again i could understand why the first time but this is taking the piss about this ban about this said mod.

Last edited by Krypto; 24th August 2010 at 21:11.
Old 24th August 2010, 17:53

United Kingdom
Default reply
abc aka devilscene aka bil123,
are you sure thats all you got banned for?
i no of a few reasons , devilscene,bil123,.
Old 24th August 2010, 18:19
Coder

P2P
If you have a comment about freetsp then why not come to us directly :unknown: you have not been banned from freetsp you chose to leave. these css styles have nothing to do with torrent strike so why post in the torrent strike part ive no idea
Old 24th August 2010, 20:47
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by denno View Post
abc aka devilscene aka bil123,
are you sure thats all you got banned for?
i no of a few reasons , devilscene,bil123,.
i got back on there and no you banned me for nothing this time and do no go on about i did more you know i know i do have the post why you banned me and yes you did take the piss with me just for speaking out on the thead so do not go on about more i have not done as it was you who got me unbanned from there and i did as i was told so to speak only a thead and you said on the bann cosing the code down and no i wan`t at all just the thead i was in as you said on there use the theads not shoutbox so i did so do not go on like ive done more then i did on the thead i do have the thead here on pc and i will post ot for all to see what you all are like for banning peeps for
Old 24th August 2010, 20:57
Retired from BVList

P2P
Please amend your post regarding FreeTSP, as the information is misleading and inaccurate.

Firstly you are still a member of FreeTSP and I believe your were congratulated and thanked for the themes that you'd produced.

Secondly and most importantly FreeTSP and TorrentStrike are two separate entities so please do not tar them both with the same brush. Whatever happens over on the TorrentStrike forum has nothing to do with the FreeTSP site and vice-versa.

Yes I host them both and am obviously Admin on both, I take care of FreeTSP ONLY, Denno and others take care of TorrentStrike ONLY. Infact Denno is no longer a member at FreeTSP. So what happens on the TorrentStrike is of no concern to myself, if you have issues with Staff then please take it up with them, and not post such misleading items in other forums.

We had all of this last week on a similar subject and I DO NOT want to go through all that again, you could have easily contacted any of the Staff through PM here.

Please do not mix the two sites together.

I expect you to amend your post regarding FreeTSP.

Bump: I've amended your post as I only asked you to remove the reference to FreeTSP as what you wrote was incorrect and not true, I never mentioned about removing the themes!

I suggest you take this up via MSN of PM with Denno.

As I said previously I'm not going to allow this post to turn into what last weeks post turned into.
Old 24th August 2010, 21:50

United Kingdom
Default reply
if you cannot treat staff with respect , and there mods , the staff take time out to do these mods. they dont get paid , but for you to come on and slag them off is not right , thats why your band , you have no respect for anyone,
this is all ime going to say on this matter.ty.
Old 24th August 2010, 21:55

United Kingdom
lol i dont know whats better, reading comments on torrent's on torrent sites or in here.

C'mon guys, we all family one way or another.

http://i.imgur.com/DtcRfH5.gif

I also Setup And Modify Trackers PM For Details
Old 24th August 2010, 23:26
Banned

P2P
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy View Post
lol i dont know whats better, reading comments on torrent's on torrent sites or in here.

C'mon guys, we all family one way or another.
I AGREE, And theres no need for it at all from there staff
The Following User Says Thank You to wMan For This Useful Post:
daffy (24th August 2010)

Tags
torrentstrikecouk