Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 25th December 2015, 04:10

Default merry xmas
hi guys, since my post was deleted by admin i guess i should say hello to this cool as fk forum!

not sure why i haven't found this site earlier since its right up my street,

but yeah ill be back much more often,

just getting into torrenttrader v208, ive 2x installs on my lan and xbt too :-)

if nothing else its keeping me busy over xmas since im on my own for about 14 days plenty of time to mess about with it,

so 1st tt install is final from tt site, then a modded version v208 but the release from github thats called Unofficial v3 BETA,

deffo prefer the github modded unoffical v3 BETA,

favourite two themes so far are NB-Xmas and NB-Media-v2,

its only for like a testing rig since i use a site which is running an outstanding modded version but has the 2 known problems with snatchlist mostly only including downloaders so uploaders show no stats on torrent page which is deflating uploading a little,

and the 2nd bug i would love to find the fix for but is mostly fixed on the site i use online is the external tracker updating,

only been into php for about 4 weeks if that so very new to it all,

but so far on my lan ive managed a few little projects like combining side blocks, adding users online in last 15 minutes to the bottom of shoutbox, and tidying up users online in last 24 hours block, also got rid of that annoying kpaste redirect to im sure some of you guys know links on the shoutbox used to redirect to a nasty image on kpaste lolzz

so ive sorted all link parsing out except but for the moment im happy to have no kpaste redirects and parsing of [img][/img] and www. and https so thats half the battle!

just tried to enable invite only but didn't seem to do anything, ive probably broken it somewhere hahaaahaaa

so yeah all good fun, have an awesome xmas peeps and catch you soon,

hopefully my posts wont be deleted now :-)

perfectly understandable, peace

Tags
merry , xmas