7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Last edited by x360zone; 26th February 2012 at 15:17.
Old 24th February 2012, 18:48

P2P
Exclamation really?!!?
Now I have to sit back and wonder what to do next with this. I wonder if ever single files on every server that this individual is associated with 100% legal and licensed? And is this behavior condoned by this site by a member of this staff that actually went out and told on someone for an illegal piece of software?? Really??? What a child, partner be careful how and who you piss off, and I do not care what position you hold on this site at all, Since we were brave enough to not only put our name out there and links to our business, how about you do the same and stop hiding behind your position at this site.

Bump: Is this typical or what. You disabled my shoutbox, my images viewed my signature gone etc. Fynnon is this the perks for donating? if it is then I don't want elite anymore. lol. Anyhow Phogo this just proved what I said, Your going to take it out on me for what I expressed here by abusing your position here at bvlist? Go ahead sport, What are you going to do next ban me? That would prove my point 100%. I stand 100% behind everything I posted, and you have proven it with this abuse of what little power you have on this board. Should this be a warning to people that donate? Or just those that disagree with your narrow way of thinking. Fynnon you need to put a leash on your boy there.

Quote:
You advertised it in a forum that is well indexed in google, and bragged about not having a valid licence. Did you actually think that you wouldn't get found? And no it wasn't me who reported you. Wish i did now though.
Yeah? And there's no nulled scripts on here at all??? People that live in glass houses.....

Last edited by DAKz; 24th February 2012 at 21:24.
Old 24th February 2012, 23:12
VIP

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
And is this behavior condoned by this site by a member of this staff that actually went out and told on someone for an illegal piece of software?? Really??? What a child, partner be careful how and who you piss off, and I do not care what position you hold on this site at all, Since we were brave enough to not only put our name out there and links to our business, how about you do the same and stop hiding behind your position at this site.
  1. I did not report your usage of a unlicensed whmcs product.
  2. I hold no power over any of the administration of the site and have limited moderation rights. My position here is to help people and offer my personal unbiased opinion.
  3. I choose not to associate my work with my leisure. I donate my spare time to post on these forums and help others. So do the rest of the admins, mods, staff, vips and users.
  4. Most of all should should never insult or try your attempt at humour to discredit the name of this forum for the sake of your offshore-hosting.tk venture.
    Fynnon is the man who pays the bills, you wouldn't be here posting your services if this forum didn't exist.
Quote:
Bump: Is this typical or what. You disabled my shoutbox, my images viewed my signature gone etc. Fynnon is this the perks for donating? if it is then I don't want elite anymore. lol. Anyhow Phogo this just proved what I said, Your going to take it out on me for what I expressed here by abusing your position here at bvlist? Go ahead sport, What are you going to do next ban me? That would prove my point 100%. I stand 100% behind everything I posted, and you have proven it with this abuse of what little power you have on this board. Should this be a warning to people that donate? Or just those that disagree with your narrow way of thinking. Fynnon you need to put a leash on your boy there.
See above.

Quote:
Yeah? And there's no nulled scripts on here at all??? People that live in glass houses.....
What is nulled on this board is 99% ioncubed Template shares xam shite that was stolen from tbdev, xbt, etc... That same nulled code that you plan to install and sell for profit on your hosting.

Glass houses?

Oh and lastly,

If you want to use software for financial gain get a licence. You wouldn't purchase a server from a company that doesn't have verified software, would you? Hetzner, fdcservers, Singlehop and SoftLayer i'm sure all do.
Old 24th February 2012, 23:17

United Kingdom
Default lol
never mind we know

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 25th February 2012, 00:21

P2P
Cool yep glass houses
Quote:
Most of all should should never insult or try your attempt at humour to discredit the name of this forum for the sake of your offshore-hosting.tk venture.
Fynnon is the man who pays the bills, you wouldn't be here posting your services if this forum didn't exist.
And neither would you. I have all the respect in the world for everyone here, but do not piss on my shoes and tell me its rain!

Quote:
I hold no power over any of the administration of the site and have limited moderation rights. My position here is to help people and offer my personal unbiased opinion.
Unbiased? wow really?? You can really type that with a straight face?

Quote:
What is nulled on this board is 99% ioncubed Template shares xam shite that was stolen from tbdev, xbt, etc... That same nulled code that you plan to install and sell for profit on your hosting.
Profit from it? is crack that cheap where you live? The price is for the time put into it. We offer no script for sales, we offer to install the script and set it up. Now if that is selling it for a profit, then my friend you are a very cheap coder, simply put the price that we charge to INSTALL the script is less then what lunch would cost. We never said that we are selling anything except 2 services, first is hosting, the 2nd is an installed script all setup and ready to go.
I have been on these boards for a day or two, and seen all the threads in here, as mentioned before, we were warned about you, you attack anyone that posts anything about hosting, while offering no solution to the need yourself. That is why so many of the people that post this category never return to follow up on what the people want and asking, They don't want to be attacked by some self important position abusing hobbyist thats playing at these forums by your own admission. There are to many people here that take this site, the code the people the hosting the mods, the themes and their tracker very serious, and in this day and age with sites falling one after another there are tons of people looking or a new tracker. They may want to own it, they may want to staff it they may want to just use it. I restate that this site should be happy to have people come in here and offer another solution to the p2p concept. Now heres the kick in the ass, You did not take us down, we have to many servers, all you did was manage to prove everything we were warned about with you. Now as far as your position here I consider this a attack against us both not for us making a profit, because if you OWNED a hosting company you would know that the start up costs are outrageous, yet in spite of your self indulgent rants at us we are getting customers, and from here! I am sure that if we were breaking any site rules joeroberts, daffy, Fynnon, and the rest would be real quick to point it out. We do not attack you for your offer to do themes, we do not question the software you use, we let you go in peace with your contributions to this site. And we expect the same dignity and respect. If you can't manage that then maybe you need to find a new "hobby", like collecting stamps or dead bugs and leave the serious stuff to the people that take it serious.

Quote:
What is nulled on this board is 99% ioncubed Template shares xam shite that was stolen from tbdev, xbt, etc...
Hate to break this to you sparky, but most of them were stolen from tbdev. The fact that xam did this or did that you wish to hold us responsible for?? really??? What color is the sky in your world?

Now here is the bottom line to all this, unless x360 just changed the price... you can be a tracker owner with a domain and setup walk in and start playing owner for 10.50 pounds, then each month after that you pay 4.50 pounds for the hosting, now that pretty damn cheap to go from wannabe to owner set up ready to go. And the funny part is we will not make them a banner or re-theme the site, etc, so instead of you pissing and moaning you pretty much have shown your ass so that any offer from one of these new owners for a re-theme or even a banner would not be coming your way.
Now heres where it gets real funny.... you ready.... wait for it....
the scripts we offer are also phpMyBitTorrent, Project U-232, & Torrent Trader and we don't see their developers posting on this thread that we are selling their free scripts, they know that all we are offering is the time, the experience and the knowledge that the new owners may not have to get up and running. So not really sure who pissed in your cheerios, but partner I got a lot of keys on this keyboard and no problem using them, so if you think that your going to put us out of business, or run us off like you did everyone else that posts a hosting thread here then you go for it. But unless you own whmcs, cpanel, company or anything that you feel we are abusing then I suggest that you find your hobby somewhere else, You will get no satisfaction from messing with either one of us, and as PT Barnum said....."Even bad publicity is still publicity" so please keep it up, its good for business.
As far as this site being indexed through the major search engines etc. Yep thats part of the game and thats why vbulletin is so widely used, not to mention some of the tricks to get ranked, and seo optimized....which is what I need to be doing.
All you have managed to do is confirm what we were told about posting a thread about hosting here, Send us customers, and expose how self important you are. And wreck a thread on a forum site that was not anything fraudulent or misleading. We offer services, we are not selling anyone's script, and if someone wants hosting on safe servers then we hope they consider us, if they want a script installed then we can do that to, but since we value our time and its not a hobby to us, we charge for our time.....just like you do for the services you offer here and just like you do for your employer at "God Almighty Hosting" where clearly you are the person in charge of displaying licenses.
Thanks for reassuring me that as I move from the p2p world and offer my services to businesses that the petty bickering and crap that has followed p2p since the old bbs days is still alive and well.
Old 25th February 2012, 01:32

P2P
Unhappy trust ?
the truth is , who will have trust to buy a hosting plan with a paid domain from someone who dont have money to buy his own domain come on
Old 25th February 2012, 01:56

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by shasta View Post
the truth is , who will have trust to buy a hosting plan with a paid domain from someone who dont have money to buy his own domain come on
Truth I own 12 domains so not sure what your asking. The domain we use for off-shore is simply the name we decided on because that seems to be an issue that trackers are hosted on "off-shore" servers. And I promise you my .coms .nets and .orgs weren't free

Last edited by DAKz; 25th February 2012 at 12:02.
Old 25th February 2012, 11:19

United Kingdom
Default lol
shasta what nonsense why do you need to pay for a domain? go on what sense is it if i pay 500 quid for a domain or pay nothing for a domain
as d said he has many domains and so do i so yet again what does the domain have to do with it. i thought it was about the service provided not the name lol

why not go and pay xam then for his license instead of using nulled ts?

7.5 tsse
STOP cyberbullying

Old 25th February 2012, 14:57

Netherlands
I came here to find more abouth starting my own tracker site and find out what are the risks and how to make those risk to an minium
After reading this topic, i"ll think this is the wrong forum
I'm an admin on a dutch forum and know for sure, this topic, how it goes, I'll won't allow it on my forum and would ask is they will figth it out in private
Thing said on an open forum is readable for every-one and will harm this forum and all off the people who join this treat
Old 25th February 2012, 15:06

P2P
Wink yes your right
Yes your right, but here is a question, out of the 17,000 members here, the activity on all the threads, why is hosting the weakest one here? Should be the strongest. We will never all agree on a source code. But we all agree you got to host it somewhere.
As far as whats happened in this thread. I didn't start the issue, but I ain't backing away from it either. And after all it got you away from your board long enough to come read it. lol Cheers m8

Tags
black , cobra , hosting , offshore