Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Community Cafe
Closed Thread
Old 26th January 2015, 03:46
Banned

P2P
Default Community Notice
Quote:
[Jan 25 2015, 11:23 AM] Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Demon this is not your work , code is bigjoos BamBam not your work do not put your name to a code you have not done. and allso ive seed a shoutbox conv about you and a few more going about code a few days ago in a sql nice reading too and i will post up on blist all about it and you will look like a wanker then with whats in the sql and all oh yes i will post it you may call us over there but we can get your work you say you done or say stole it and the code you took from a host and pass of as yours lol
Anyone that has a brain will know that we are using u-232 v2 + Default theme over @ http://mystical.pw and I am the lead developer which means I will be adding all my beta code snippets which I did develop and not seen anyone else develop or share anything close to my designs. You can all say and do as you please but in the end of it I still get hired and paid by big companies & small companies in my country.

I will develop themes this year for many people to use and lets be honest over 3,000 + people have checked my project snippets and I have had some really positive comments in return or I have not been told my code doesn't work or was hard to install so for all you that find the need to bring me down does it make you feel big? does it make you feel like a tough keyboard warrior? do I insult your code? do I tell people to never trust you? do I brag about how shit you are and how I am better because I have Asperger Syndrome (
Asperger_syndrome Asperger_syndrome
or http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...ome_and_adults ) ?

Wonder what I am good at:

Career suggestions for visual thinkers

The following career suggestions are adapted from material written by Temple Grandin, who has high-functioning autism and is a professor at Colorado University, USA. Suggestions include:
  • computer programming
  • drafting
  • commercial art
  • photography
  • equipment design
  • mechanic
  • appliance repair
  • handcraft artisan
  • webpage designer
  • video game designer
  • building maintenance
  • building trades.
Career suggestions for those good at mathematics or music

Suggestions include:
  • accounting
  • computer programming
  • engineering
  • journalist, copy editor
  • taxi driver
  • piano (or other musical instrument) tuner
  • filing positions
  • statistician
  • mathematician
  • bank teller
  • telemarketing.

I am getting sick and tired of this bullshit but I am big enough and old enough to place you in a category called waste of breath and tbh that's where most stay and never leave but thats ok ;)

Hint:
Go develop & come back and then judge me and make sure to get it sticky, 3000+ views overall your snippets within 1yr & 1,000 people giving you a job within their community.
Old 26th January 2015, 13:35

United Kingdom
Default :)
I have no problem with your work , I guess some people don't like other developers in the scene , infact I've learned from you it's just because I have family life going on I wasn't able to finish my v1 login for u232

I suggest anyone who gives you crap in future to ignore it and not reply (don't feed the trolls)

Anyway well said
The Following User Says Thank You to Jinx For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (26th January 2015)
Old 26th January 2015, 13:41
Banned

P2P
Your more then welcome for the tips and advice given mate just remember if you get stuck I always got time.
Old 29th January 2015, 20:37

Canada
and just why the hell are you posting this shit in the U232 section??? this has nothing to do with 232 or its code, and really who the fuck cares if you have Asperger Syndrome??? it falls under the umbrella of Autism btw, and judging by your posts etc you are on the lowest spectrum of this diagnoses so stop flaunting it like your some kind of freaking savant, I have worked many years with the autistic and Asperger clients and sorry buddy, your a small fish in a big pond, nothing special about you, pretty sad when you need use this to make you seem better then you are, but guess like your "snippits" stolen work to boost your ego.
Old 29th January 2015, 20:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
I am getting sick and tired of this bullshit but I am big enough and old enough to place you in a category called waste of breath and tbh that's where most stay and never leave but thats ok ;)
but you are the one starting topic about it..
If you got an personal problem with someone take it up with them :P
I personally feel this topic should be locked too cause it has not thing to do about u-232 codebase and its just an troll magnet :P

Last edited by ArcticWolf; 29th January 2015 at 23:53.
Old 30th January 2015, 00:19

United Kingdom
Default wtf
think this post is getting lil out of hand , his code , whoevers code , who gives a fuck .... its a code , this is a community not a warzone if anyone has nothing nice to day why not just keep it to yourselfs im on no ones side but this is stupid , whoever came into bambam's shout and shouted that abuse at him so what , dont feed the trolls and responding to them as for autism i have a family member who has it (not saying im an expert) but i have a brief idea what it could be like , i think this post is getting too personal if none of you cannot get along do the simple thing , dont talk to eachother , dont talk smack on posts because all your doing is making more room for more arguments

i have no idea about code , and coding but i tell you what its made me think twice about starting with it because all it seems to do is cause arguments and fights , 'thats my code' 'you stole that' 'this isnt your work' blah blah fucking blah , just get over it ..... in end if you have nothing nice to say simply ... dont.... fucking .... say ... it

RANT OVER
Old 30th January 2015, 00:41
Elite

United Kingdom
OK, sit here and watched this all fucking night long, Demon aka whome stfu for once.. we know demon is you!

BamBam stfu about your illness, known you too long but your getting to far of a big head, you've pissed more people off than me... if people knew how much of a jack ass you've really been around you'd know why no one leaves more positive posts here... but instead you've went and pissed off a lot of people, that's why everyone don't like you! please for the life of it give it a rest... you can edit code, wow well done!

Jinx, unless you know this man or know what he's done then you'd edit that post of yours and leave it be with them lot, this guy's done more bad than good! please don't comment until you know ever bit of details!

to the rest of the readers, enjoy torrenting or coding :D
Old 30th January 2015, 01:00

United Kingdom
Default ;)
who am i to judge , i said i was on nobody's side i was just saying he's helped me out before
Old 30th January 2015, 02:18
Banned

P2P
Considering I live in Australia

Code:
Demon
cod3rs@hushmail.com
Old 30th January 2015, 02:21

United Kingdom
Default oh dear
oh dear
Closed Thread