Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Downloads
Reply
  #51  
Old 16-09-17, 06:07
thartley55's Avatar
thartley55 thartley55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
P2P
Posts: 74
Default
Cool, that worked. Much thanks.
Almost wishing could go live with this...tempting lol
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 16-09-17, 11:08
Ruffneck's Avatar
Ruffneck Ruffneck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 65
Default
10x for the TSUE v2.2 UnZend !

works fine without when am try edit torrent ! and a forum is not work
i cant post thread ......

p.s. sorry 4 bad english
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 16-09-17, 12:48
order's Avatar
order order is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 40
Default
Looks like you do not need my help on this so ill go back doing torrrantstrike 5
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 16-09-17, 14:04
z3ro's Avatar
z3ro z3ro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
P2P
Posts: 101
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMan View Post
can you plz share the theme you are using now??
Prepare theme and theme name Neon.
Attached Thumbnails
k2.png   k3.png  
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 16-09-17, 17:26
outtyrox's Avatar
outtyrox outtyrox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 54
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
10x for the TSUE v2.2 UnZend !

works fine without when am try edit torrent ! and a forum is not work
i cant post thread ......

p.s. sorry 4 bad english

Post a screen shot or PM the screenshot if find a bug that needs resolved.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 16-09-17, 20:02
outtyrox's Avatar
outtyrox outtyrox is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 54
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by order View Post
Looks like you do not need my help on this so ill go back doing torrrantstrike 5
actually if you have time please do check it for any backdoors.

note: members should not use it for a live site until the script has been checked for backdoors.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 16-09-17, 22:05
Ruffneck's Avatar
Ruffneck Ruffneck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 65
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by outtyrox View Post
Post a screen shot or PM the screenshot if find a bug that needs resolved.
i can explain without screens ! when am try edit torrent and i press SAVE
i see just Please wait, loading... thats it ! i cant edit screens i cant uploaded new screens i see error - Upload failed !

and a i have this errors non stop !

[8] Undefined index: tsue_member
PHP Error on line 12 in file library\classes\class_member.php

[8192] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
PHP Error on line 143 in file library\classes\class_parser.php

[8192] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
PHP Error on line 114 in file library\classes\class_security.php
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 16-09-17, 22:32
z3ro's Avatar
z3ro z3ro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
P2P
Posts: 101
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
i can explain without screens ! when am try edit torrent and i press SAVE
i see just Please wait, loading... thats it ! i cant edit screens i cant uploaded new screens i see error - Upload failed !

and a i have this errors non stop !

[8] Undefined index: tsue_member
PHP Error on line 12 in file library\classes\class_member.php

[8192] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
PHP Error on line 143 in file library\classes\class_parser.php

[8192] preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead
PHP Error on line 114 in file library\classes\class_security.php
server php verzion

or

not good upload_file.php
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 16-09-17, 22:51
Ruffneck's Avatar
Ruffneck Ruffneck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 65
Default
php 5.6.31
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 16-09-17, 23:07
z3ro's Avatar
z3ro z3ro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
P2P
Posts: 101
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck View Post
php 5.6.31
then edited upload_file.php , the not good
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tsue , unzend , v22

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56. vBulletin skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.