Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > News > Introduce Yourself
Old 7th December 2017, 01:30
BluCrew

P2P
Thumbs up Hello
Greetings,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not, please feel free to remove it and point me in the right direction.

For the last year, I have been developing a Nex-Gen Torrent Tracker Script from scratch called "UNIT3D." You will not find a lick of code in it from other scripts like TBdev, u-232, xbtit, gazelle and others. This is a PHP script based off the lovely Laravel Framework -- currently Laravel Framework 5.4.36, and MySQL Strict Mode Compliant and PHP 7.1 Ready. The code is clean and to PSR-2 coding style standards. Using MVC Architecture to ensure clarity between logic and presentation. Bcrypt hashing algorithm for generating encrypted representation of a password. A lightweight Blade Templating Engine. Caching System Supporting: "apc,” "array,” "database,” "file," "memcached," and "redis" methods. Eloquent and much more!

UNIT3D houses many features and is developed further every day. There is only one site running UNIT3D, which is "Blutopia (BLU)," but another one is coming in Jan 2018. I don't have a demo up for public access until after the holidays, but if you’re on BLU, you know the gist of UNIT3D and how rapidly it has been growing.
The reason of my post is not to tickle my own pickle or bash other scripts out there. I have thought long and hard, and have decided I will be making UNIT3D open source for the torrent realm to enjoy! But before I do so, I am looking for a few GOOD Laravel developers that can take the time to work on UNIT3D and follow Laravel standards. After building a strong team, I will release UNIT3D on either GitHub or my private GitLab server. Right now, there are many scripts out there… Which is good. But they lack a framework and standards, if you ask me. If we could only UNITE to truly make this the best tracker script out there! That is my goal, and I hope some will follow me on this journey.

If you’re interested in joining the cause, please PM me with some info about yourself and your coding knowledge.

Best Regards,
HDVinnie aka BluCrew

Bump: If you want to take a peak in the meantime I can invite to Blutopia. Just let me know......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HDVinnie For This Useful Post:
papad (8th December 2017), Phogo (8th December 2017)
Old 8th December 2017, 07:54

Default :)
a release date in sight ??? :) I am only too happy
Old 8th December 2017, 18:00
BluCrew

P2P
Lightbulb
https://discord.gg/T2YPNPZ

https://github.com/HDVinnie/UNIT3D